The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to look up Last of Us. I have sorta heard of it, but was not sure what it really was. Again, not everyone has HBO or watches that much TV (like me).
I haven't watched yet and am not even sure I will watch, but I'm VERY interested in what he has to say about The Last of Us house. It's based on the video game, not the HBO show. The show is VERY similar but different enough that if you've only seen the show you'll probably be confused because from what I remember the house is based on part of the game that isn't in the show. I really want to hear Tim mansplain the video game incorrectly, because it's a game I'm incredibly familiar with (I've played through it probably 3-4 times and TLOU2 even more than that).

Reactions: 15
Tim seems overly obsessed with Lee. I'm thinking maybe they are actually on the 9/11-9/15 Wish? Or he's very worried about his screen enclosure?

He also didn't retweet anything regarding the Disney Treasure. At all. Which is strange to me.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 9.06.15 AM.png

Reactions: 17
Agree. Tim talks about these shows and story lines, but I think it's mostly regurgitated info that is posted on social media. Star War is another perfect example of that. He mentioned that he was watching Star Wars Rebels and how it has all the people he knows in it. :rolleyes: Then Jenn asked if Grogu was in it. :mad: I would say that they should just stick to covering things that they know, but can anyone name ANYTHING that they are truly knowledgeable about?

I still haven't watched the video but I think this is where not doing the RIP on the first video hurts them. In vlogs of previous years, the RIP guide does a great job talking about the story line of the house and they always do a good job setting it up in such a way that if you haven't been to any other HHNs or don't remember every house/storyline/character, it's still ok because they give you all the necessary info. Tim can't do this effectively.
Not to mention, he also wasn't able to do all of the houses that first night, even with Express. Of course, he had to stop for multiple food breaks, (and bitching about the lines for food, like it isn't that way all the time, especially on opening night), and he spent who knows how much time in all the scare zones, and probably hiding from the rain at times that he didn't show. He also didn't stay until the event was actually over because he's "old" (i.e. he's exhausted all the time from being a single parent, and he's used to going to bed early to get up at all hours with his 3 children).

Whereas in previous years with the RIP Tour, they could go right in every house, as many times as they wanted, while also having plenty of time for scare zones, food, and an exclusive vantage point for the Opening Scaremonies. So not only did everyone on the media list have videos of opening night inside all of the houses, but other non-media vloggers did RIP Tours so they could be sure to get in every house, even if they couldn't film them. And then there's the Trackholes, once again, lacking in every way.

(As for their supposed plans for opening night, I think either Ginn changed her mind when she saw the weather forecast, because they're so precious about the near-daily rain in their home state, so Dim was forced to postpone the RIP Tour until a later date. Or, also in typical fashion, they waited too late to buy RIP tickets, because they never plan anything, and they were already sold out for opening night, so they have to wait until another date to do it.)

Reactions: 19
(As for their supposed plans for opening night, I think either Ginn changed her mind when she saw the weather forecast, because they're so precious about the near-daily rain in their home state, so Dim was forced to postpone the RIP Tour until a later date. Or, also in typical fashion, they waited too late to buy RIP tickets, because they never plan anything, and they were already sold out for opening night, so they have to wait until another date to do it.)
I was looking at RIP tour availability just this morning. I think you are right, they waited too long. Most dates are already sold out completely. The entire month of October is and there are a few dates available in September, but I'm sure opening weekend was, especially with the Media using RIP tour guides for house access. It's $339-$399 per person, plus the cost of the HHN ticket. I don't think they had tickets and just bailed, that's basically $1000 when you take into consideration that Jenn also had to purchase an event ticket, Tim should have one with his Premier pass, but he also said he was going to buy a Frequent Fear pass. And if they had it already booked, Manservant Mike would have just went in Jenn's place or Tim would have done the RIP solo.

I just know when they talked about it, when Jenn mentioned the going back to the hotel because, in case you didn't know, she's nursing that baby, she mentioned opening weekend and doing the RIP tour specifically. One of them screwed up. 😂

Side note: the RIP tour is stupid expensive but it is 1000% worth it. We aren't "set for life" and that's how we do HHN.

Reactions: 16
I was looking at RIP tour availability just this morning. I think you are right, they waited too long. Most dates are already sold out completely. The entire month of October is and there are a few dates available in September, but I'm sure opening weekend was, especially with the Media using RIP tour guides for house access. It's $339-$399 per person, plus the cost of the HHN ticket. I don't think they had tickets and just bailed, that's basically $1000 when you take into consideration that Jenn also had to purchase an event ticket, Tim should have one with his Premier pass, but he also said he was going to buy a Frequent Fear pass. And if they had it already booked, Manservant Mike would have just went in Jenn's place or Tim would have done the RIP solo.

I just know when they talked about it, when Jenn mentioned the going back to the hotel because, in case you didn't know, she's nursing that baby, she mentioned opening weekend and doing the RIP tour specifically. One of them screwed up. 😂

Side note: the RIP tour is stupid expensive but it is 1000% worth it. We aren't "set for life" and that's how we do HHN.
I still think they were convinced they would be on the media RIP tour for reasons that would only make sense in their mysterious brains.

OT: are regular VIP tours worth it? We’re thinking of booking one for our next trip in the spring.

Reactions: 11
Maybe if they fucked up with getting the RIP tour, it then made them want to drop $$$ on the Epcot VIP tour instead so they could feel like they’re special (even though that stan said they can “guarantee” they didn’t pay for it but finished her ass-licking but saying “if’ they did pay for it they can afford it). 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe if they fucked up with getting the RIP tour, it then made them want to drop $$$ on the Epcot VIP tour instead so they could feel like they’re special (even though that stan said they can “guarantee” they didn’t pay for it but finished her ass-licking but saying “if’ they did pay for it they can afford it). 🫠
I'm not the stan that posted it, but I can also guarantee they didn't pay for it. I saw someone, I think it was in the last live, maybe it was a comment on a regular video inviting them to join their VIP group because they had extra space. I bet they get invites like that all the time. Why pay when the stans will do it for you?

I still think they were convinced they would be on the media RIP tour for reasons that would only make sense in their mysterious brains.

OT: are regular VIP tours worth it? We’re thinking of booking one for our next trip in the spring.
I've never done a regular VIP tour, we've had annual passes for the last 15 years, so we don't do the parks that way, if that make sense. I think the best way to go, if you are going to do Universal and need to do everything, is to stay at one of the 3 hotels that give unlimited express passes (Hard Rock, Portofino and Royal Pacific, with RP being the most affordable) You get Express on your check in day and check out day, so for 1 night, you'd get two days of unlimited express. It's very rare to wait in any lines at all with Universal Express, it's nothing like Genie +.

Reactions: 15
Tim seems overly obsessed with Lee. I'm thinking maybe they are actually on the 9/11-9/15 Wish? Or he's very worried about his screen enclosure?

He also didn't retweet anything regarding the Disney Treasure. At all. Which is strange to me.

View attachment 2430121
I know nothing about and have not experienced being in the vicinity of a hurricane.
Earthquakes are another story!

IF what has been reported here, in that Idalia hit Tim’s area lightly and he already got patio roof leaking. Then he should be concerned about the integrity of the new $90K pool/patio renovation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why, as a "travel channel, would you choose THIS as your first HHN23 thumbnail?! You, a self-proclaimed "travel expert", want to attract new subscribers to your channel. HHN is a massive yearly event, one of the biggest sources of traffic to channels like yourself and your competition. And THIS, this is the thumbnail they go with. How he hasn't nutted up and relived her of her editing "duties" will forever be beyond me.

1694011987909.png

---
I know nothing about and have not experienced being in the vicinity of a hurricane. Earthquakes are another story!

IF what has been reported here, in that Idalia hit Tim’s area lightly and he already got patio roof leaking. Then he should be concerned about the integrity of the new $90K pool/patio renovation.
My pool enclosure was built in 2004 after Hurricanes Frances and Jeanne ripped through the east coast of FL and destroyed the old one (a tree fell through it into the pool). Since then we've had numerous storms roll through and it's held strong. Even considering inflation, it was nowhere near the expense that these two paid for their. And if he's already worried about storms damaging it I'd be wondering a) what their homeowner's insurance looks like and b) exactly how reputable were the installers?

Reactions: 21
Well, at least Ginn will be able to pronounce Hurricane Lee correctly (I hope).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, at least Ginn will be able to pronounce Hurricane Lee correctly (I hope).
She’ll say Hurricane Pee Shakes.

He looks deranged in that HHN thumbnail. I love it 😂

Also if they’re worried about the hurricane for an upcoming video or “vaCaTioN CruiSe” they can duck off. Selfish self-centered cunts.

• Haha
I noticed they didn’t even put “opening night” in the title of the HHN video.

I’m sure Tim didn’t care if he did all the houses since he is planning on going back but I think something happened with the RIP tour as well. You would think since they are “set for life” they would have bought the RIP tour as soon as it was available.

Reactions: 14
I'm not the stan that posted it, but I can also guarantee they didn't pay for it. I saw someone, I think it was in the last live, maybe it was a comment on a regular video inviting them to join their VIP group because they had extra space. I bet they get invites like that all the time. Why pay when the stans will do it for you?

I've never done a regular VIP tour, we've had annual passes for the last 15 years, so we don't do the parks that way, if that make sense. I think the best way to go, if you are going to do Universal and need to do everything, is to stay at one of the 3 hotels that give unlimited express passes (Hard Rock, Portofino and Royal Pacific, with RP being the most affordable) You get Express on your check in day and check out day, so for 1 night, you'd get two days of unlimited express. It's very rare to wait in any lines at all with Universal Express, it's nothing like Genie +.
Yeah we’ve been before and love the Hard Rock and Express! I’ll keep digging to see what the tours might offer.

Reactions: 7
Those jelly bracelets were all the rage for me in junior high and high school and I had a ton myself but I have never met a single person who knew about or used the color codes. The only people who knew about it were the news channels warning parents to watch their children.

Their Stans are like those mentally ill freaks that fall in love with convicted murderers. Tim and Jen could literally murder people and they would stare doe eyed at their videos and defend them.
What other explanation is there? They're deluded weirdos. I wonder if they get portraits painted in menstrual blood or whatever:ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh geez, they are live now.
---
She’s wearing her holy green shirt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A live at 12 ET/9 PT?? Who is going to be watching this? Meemaws who have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for the Young and the Restless?

He's bitching that he still had to wait in long lines with the Express Pass. He's is such an entitled asshole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Odds are she hasn't changed that shirt since their super awesome day at the character warehouse you guuuuuuuyyyyyyyyzzzzzzz
---
A live at 12 ET/9 PT?? Who is going to be watching this? Meemaws who have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for the Young and the Restless?

He's bitching that he still had to wait in long lines with the Express Pass. He's is such an entitled asshole.
He had to wait in long lines?! On opening night of the biggest Halloween event in the country?!? Say it's not so! Cry me a river Dimmy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.