The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks extra deranged in live show thumbnails, like she will actually kill you (if it didn't cause her to break out into a sweat). Dim looks like a hostage who's been punched in his droopy eye multiple times.
This one has to be my favorite. The level of unhinged these two were at this moment was off the charts. Tim looked like an OBT panhandler and Jenn doing whatever the duck that was with her hair.... Seriously she needs someone in her life to tell her when things are just not a good idea. Honestly, Jenn may need a conservatorship.

1693944487685.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ridiculous that they get 84k views for grabbing at "merch"
I don't feel sorry for other vloggers but this makes me almost do

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This family met the Trackers at Epcot.

Looks like T and J ditched the kids somewhere.

1693945391052.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That Facebook Stan group 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤪
Their Stans are like those mentally ill freaks that fall in love with convicted murderers. Tim and Jen could literally murder people and they would stare doe eyed at their videos and defend them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that Tim's brother just out of frame next to him in that thumbnail? @2020planner would know better than me, but at first glance I thought it might be him.
It does sort of look like him, but I am definitely not the person to ask.

It will be interesting if she posts anything today. I sort of feel like we are more likely to get a live than HHN footage. She'll probably post the HHN footage now to spite me for saying that.

Reactions: 10
Goober just posted HHN
No stolen footage this year, and no one giving their footage either. I couldn’t watch much more of him trying to describe each house, so I have no idea if he met up with their friends at Ordinary Adventures. Or is that another “friendship” that has vanished like so many others?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw Jenn looks super cute in the thumbnail for this vlog. Oh no sorry it’s some kind of scary creature. Didn’t have my glasses on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So... was Ginn supposed to join Dim on this night? And didn't at all? And no VIP tour this time with Seward or C-word or whatever the duck her name is?

Boring AF even skipping through all the blabbing. This "vid" could be summarized as rain, lines, rain, lines, rain, lines, rain, lines. You couldn't pay me enough to attend. Dim hated his hot dog, Ginn kept in Dim whining about choosing between two different food "booze" with long lines, chose to not go to either of them, went to another one with more lines, wanted a corn dog but the line was too long for him, so he just went with a spiral tater thing? LOL. Manservant Mike must have had to listen to damp Dimmy complain all night.

Didn't look like they "ran" into any "friends" to sweeten up with fake compliments before "borrowing" their media footage - would be hilarious if other vloggers avoided them because of what they did last year.

Dim looks like he should have been a scare actor.
Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 3.08.05 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I do wonder if the blowback from last year caused them to ditch the borrowed/stolen footage again? We do not know everything that happened behind the scenes, of course and what the other vloggers communicated with them.

Reactions: 20
I do wonder if the blowback from last year caused them to ditch the borrowed/stolen footage again? We do not know everything that happened behind the scenes, of course and what the other vloggers communicated with them.
Thise are my thoughts as well. We saw it blow up here. We saw some comments on Twitter. People from here even messaged and @ Universal about it But what happened behind the scenes?

I really do wonder what happened to the RIP tour. What happened to Jenn going back to nurse? They described their entire plan and then he goes by himself (with Mike) with no RIP, not even an Express pass? I want to know what’s up.

The mods on the Stan group are working overtime now. That HHN post lost about 15-20 comments since I last looked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ridiculous that they get 84k views for grabbing at "merch"
I don't feel sorry for other vloggers but this makes me almost do
They are on a monthly subscription plan for buying views. The likes or comments don’t add up to “ views “. It’s not organic views.

Reactions: 13
Thise are my thoughts as well. We saw it blow up here. We saw some comments on Twitter. People from here even messaged and @ Universal about it But what happened behind the scenes?

I really do wonder what happened to the RIP tour. What happened to Jenn going back to nurse? They described their entire plan and then he goes by himself (with Mike) with no RIP, not even an Express pass? I want to know what’s up.

The mods on the Stan group are working overtime now. That HHN post lost about 15-20 comments since I last looked.
He did have Express. He mentioned how it will allow him to skip the regular line at each house one time.

Maybe they are saving the RIP tour for when Jenn can join? I’m sure that’s the only way she will go. I’m sure even the Express is beneath her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Nobody but Dim can make eating a gross hotdog look even grosser. Also, if you like bad spoiler filled summaries of the houses Dim's your man....I guess. My guess is that because of the hurricane OG Buddy's routine was already thrown off for the week and was probably overly tired when it was time to go to HHN and threw a fit that and Da Baby hasn't allowed Jenn to get her 20 hours of beauty sleep. It should really be a wake up call for them how their cruise is going to go down next week, but we know it won't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So no footage from inside the houses? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.