The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stans are jumping through hoops with this one...
it's hard to film during a hurricane!!!! Jenn has two kids and a house to take care of!!!!!

How about the obvious answer: They aren't on the media list, so they cannot film inside the houses and THEY SUCK!!!

View attachment 2427989
Some of those comments are highly entertaining. “They don’t owe you anything!” “There was a Hurricane!” “It was raining a lot so he may be waiting to go back to get more footage.” “Jenn has two kids and a house to look after.” 🤣
Although I think the correct answer is they are lazy and know the stans are going to watch regardless of when they upload the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They shouldn’t be pulling J out of school yet for a cruise. I’m not against it in general. But during like the 4th week of preschool, no. Especially when you take 500 vacations a year.

Reactions: 22
Some of those comments are highly entertaining. “They don’t owe you anything!” “There was a Hurricane!” “It was raining a lot so he may be waiting to go back to get more footage.” “Jenn has two kids and a house to look after.” 🤣
Although I think the correct answer is they are lazy and know the stans are going to watch regardless of when they upload the video.
Those stans and their opinions are more entertaining than the Trackers 🤣 they tie themselves in knots defending them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They shouldn’t be pulling J out of school yet for a cruise. I’m not against it in general. But during like the 4th week of preschool, no. Especially when you take 500 vacations a year.
Knowing them, they won't take Jackson because "he has school" and he "can't miss".

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly I'd say that for anyone else that once it's a little bit later in the year an they have good attendance an grades aren't suffering then go for it, most people can only take one holiday a year anyway, but really for J he should be in all year round because it's the ONLY routine thing he has in his life, his life has been uprooted so many times that they should be leaving him at preschool all year round an only taking him away when it's broke up for holidays, it's not like they have to work holidays around their work schedules anyway because they don't have jobs, there's no reason to not wait an go on things when his preschool is on holiday, clearly if they are "set for life" then money's no problem to go in the holidays when it's a little more expensive

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a little surprised that Tim hasn't tweeted about how excited he is to sail on the Disney Treasure after today's reveal. As always, everyone is posting like crazy about it...radio silence from Tim. I really don't know how they stay in business.

His last tweet is him attempting to be funny with the next storm coming and he mentioned Destination D23 like he's going. Hurricanes are hilarious, Tim.

View attachment 2428090

I'm going to assume he got his Journey of Water preview on the VIP tour yesterday though.

WTF? Was that supposed to be funny? Clever? HOW on earth does he think that even makes any sense? What a bleeping jackass. 🙄

Reactions: 19
Just heard that the new DCL Treasure sailings, beginning December 2024, are going on sale in a few weeks.

I expect Tim to be all over this!

Just adding to his “firsts DCL bucket list” which includes the June 2024 sailing for Lighthouse Point.

Oh, and of course potential 2023 Halloween at Sea, Merrytime Christmas and/or any early 2024 cruises till THEY can allude to victory for Oliver in the Diaper Dash!

(this cruise: no way in hell.
Kid is a real life weeble
View attachment 2428130

June 2024: BBO will be 15 months old and walking
I LOVED Weebles and will now be singing the jingle in my head for the rest of the day! :LOL: ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I'd say that for anyone else that once it's a little bit later in the year an they have good attendance an grades aren't suffering then go for it, most people can only take one holiday a year anyway, but really for J he should be in all year round because it's the ONLY routine thing he has in his life, his life has been uprooted so many times that they should be leaving him at preschool all year round an only taking him away when it's broke up for holidays, it's not like they have to work holidays around their work schedules anyway because they don't have jobs, there's no reason to not wait an go on things when his preschool is on holiday, clearly if they are "set for life" then money's no problem to go in the holidays when it's a little more expensive
Amen. I'm against pulling kids out of school for vacations. UNLESS it is TRULY the ONLY time the parent(s) can take time off.

We (myself and bro) survived going places w/ my family only in the summer and were never pulled out. And neither of my parents were in education; they just worked their schedules / time-off around school schedules. My friends and their families / parents all did the same.

Kids in 2023 can survive too without going on a cruise in October or a week at Disney in February. Unpopular opinion, but so be it.

You're 100% right. The Trackers have the time and money to go whenever the duck they want. They absolutely do NOT need to pull J. out of school for any bleeping cruise or other "vacation."

Imagine pandering to a corporation which sells shirts like this for $25. Disney Corp is pumping out trash to fill the oceans while the sycophantic trackers cheer it on. “Weeeeeeee!”
View attachment 2427867
If my job "fired" me like Disney canceled the Slackers, wouldn't you find something else to be your "job". They didn't even really like Disney before. They were mainly Universal trolls, until Universal fired them too.
They aren't even Disney fans. They don't know much about the movies, park facts, or Disney history at all. Dim barely goes to Animal Kingdom ever. He goes to EPCOT strictly for food & whine (Dim doesn't drink, just wait 5 minutes and he'll tell you).
They still aren't fans, but everything they do is #Disney for clicks. They have thrown so much money at Disney. They went from being #hosted to paying Disney large sums of money to try to be their slovenly dimwitted spokesperson. They have progressively gotten worse at their "job" as the years have gone on. Imagine getting worse at your job year after year and consistently tardy to work.
Have they realized that they have been blacklisted from the media invite list? That they aren't getting endorsements from companies besides a picture frame from the 90's? Only B-list hosts by Seaworld and tacky AirBnB company in which they openly say in their videos that those don't get any views.
But hey, let's pay Disney more money to go on another pointless cruise to do and eat all the exact same stuff they have done on the exact other Disney cruises. Absolute genius career plan. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Last thread recap:

TLDR: Same tit, same greasy lame potatos

Longer Recap: We got a miniseries of hurricane home vlogs complete with some lame pizza skulls that look less doughy than Dough Girl Jenn. Dim and Jenn do info commercials of merch and delay their HHN video because they aren't media. Oh, and Oliver got a dog toy!

Gif Recap:
Dim:
giphy.gif

Jenn:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:
giphy.gif

Future Parenting Techniques for Da Baby:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But hey, let's pay Disney more money to go on another pointless cruise to do and eat all the exact same stuff they have done on the exact other Disney cruises. Absolute genius career plan. 🥴
Yet the family members who are mega Disney fans in my family would rather GO TO Disney (Land/World) vs. going on a Disney cruise. The ones who have been on a cruise, guess what................ They went on Princess and to Alaska.

They've talked about doing a family reunion on a Disney cruise and family members while said it sounds nice still (again, guess what) still rather go to Disney proper. So what does that tell you.....................

Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget about the recent $90K pool/patio renovation.

Which includes these gems:
• the bbq unit abutted against the house, right under the kitchen window
3412A058-7347-4B8C-98F1-0388A15B3A10.jpeg

0B0A68E2-6442-46BF-8505-C912F5208214.jpeg
l
• a leaking patio roof that houses Tim’s DIY installed fans

• an exposed tripping hazard extension cord all so Tim can have his flashing lights and music
1E606114-D302-4DFB-8FA3-B758CC6A084E.jpeg

and my thread minority pov pet peeve….
No child safety fence around the swimming pool!

0DD7B580-E68B-4E42-97CF-4CA9818E2096.png

With an almost four year old who can open doors and a six month old baby living there!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yet the family members who are mega Disney fans in my family would rather GO TO Disney (Land/World) vs. going on a Disney cruise. The ones who have been on a cruise, guess what................ They went on Princess and to Alaska.

They've talked about doing a family reunion on a Disney cruise and family members while said it sounds nice still (again, guess what) still rather go to Disney proper. So what does that tell you.....................
Yes! I get 4 theme parks, 2 water parks and Disney Springs for the price of a Disney cruise! Admittedly, I've never been on a cruise, but I'd rather do an Adventure by Disney than go on one. I would LOVE to see the Slackers fork out the money for an Adventure by Disney. There is no way they could keep up with the rigorous schedule and would look like Ma and Pa Kettle straight from the trailer park next to the other families.

• Haha
Their views over the last couple of weeks have been pretty atrocious. 63k for the Tribute Store? Even eager stans clicking on the video seeing "Halloween Horror Nights" before realizing it's not a HHN night one vlog couldn't help that one. 88k for burnt pizza skulls... Now THAT'S the realistic sub count if you eliminate the fake and inactive accounts that happened to sub to them over the years.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Their views over the last couple of weeks have been pretty atrocious. 63k for the Tribute Store? Even eager stans clicking on the video seeing "Halloween Horror Nights" before realizing it's not a HHN night one vlog couldn't help that one. 88k for burnt pizza skulls... Now THAT'S the realistic sub count if you eliminate the fake and inactive accounts that happened to sub to them over the years.
Like talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I don't know what they expected with the not posting a HHN vid. Do they really think people want to watch Dim touch merch for an hour-which is essentially what he did if you add the tribute store and outlet mall videos together. At the very least if they wanted to post that crap they could put some sort of video between them. HHN might be like SM world was earlier this year where they claim they'll get out a video and they never do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To add to the recap - don't forget they stuffed their faces with NEW STARBUCKS FALL TREATS you guyzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE EVEN LISTENED TO WATER TOGETHER. #neverforget

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
WTF? Was that supposed to be funny? Clever? HOW on earth does he think that even makes any sense? What a bleeping jackass. 🙄
Eh, we've done worse here. Not the best joke, not the worst joke. Not being able to joke about hurricanes coming in Florida takes away like 20% of the possible comedy advantage of living in Florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even their last live didn't get into the 70k range the most recent ones have been doing:

1693943235906.png

Ignore those red progress bars they are from me cherry picking based on transcript not watching that much of that bilge water they call live streams.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She always looks extra deranged in live show thumbnails, like she will actually kill you (if it didn't cause her to break out into a sweat). Dim looks like a hostage who's been punched in his droopy eye multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eh, we've done worse here. Not the best joke, not the worst joke. Not being able to joke about hurricanes coming in Florida takes away like 20% of the possible comedy advantage of living in Florida.
I think it’s the setting/audience/monetization. We’ve done hurricane parties and had fun drinking after spending an entire day putting up shutters for the neighbors on our street. We’ve bought hurricane cakes and made funny apocalyptic posts on social media from Costco buying water and snacks with a storm heading right towards us. My favorite hurricane meme is the one about eating all your snacks and being too heavy for the rescue helicopter basket.

Tim (and a lot of other vloggers) make light of the situation, that they really aren’t in, in a much more public setting, if that makes sense. They’re also making money off—oh nooooo it’s a hurricane!!!!!!Absolutely no where near them. The same can be said for Kyle taking one of the last meal kits and stomping in puddles laughing while people were be evacuated from their homes by boat not too far from him. It’s not humor in an uncomfortable situation, it’s them being assholes.

Which to me, is tasteless, because they do it for attention, not actual concern. Tim wasn’t in any danger from Idalia, at all, yet he made money from sensationalizing Happy Hurricane Day! They do it for clicks (money) not because they are really in a perilous situation that sometimes humor helps get you through.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.