The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entire reason she is insisting on making the costume is so that she can pretend to herself that she is not an absentee mother, which she is. She doesn’t care about her children and it shows all year long so she thinks that if she throws together some half ass costume she can say “but I made his costume” never mind the fact that she doesn’t do anything else with her child.
You know, people wouldn't care if she made it or not tbh, I don't get this weird thing about making it so she can tell others she made it, just buy the kids decent costumes, end of the day it's all about letting the kids have fun an they will with a store bought one

I've nothing against people who make costumes, having being a performer/competitive dancer I had a dress maker who was a great friend make all of my dresses/outfits so I've seen the work that goes into making things an it's honestly a talent as well as something that takes dedicated time an effort, gin has no desire to put that effort or time into anything, she cant even be bothered making a good job on editing which is their livelihood, so there's no way she's going make a decent costume for J an I doubt she will pull through with the car costume, it's going be another crappy thrown on thing cause she will blame someone/something that she didn't have the time or J changed his mind or she couldn't find what she needed etc, he will probably be in black clothes with crappy cut wings to be a bat or something

Reactions: 16
Maybe they will use the buddy’s engineering brain to help construct the car.

taking this kind of costume on a cruise just doesn’t seem practical. It’ll be a nuisance more than anything..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know, people wouldn't care if she made it or not tbh, I don't get this weird thing about making it so she can tell others she made it, just buy the kids decent costumes, end of the day it's all about letting the kids have fun an they will with a store bought one

I've nothing against people who make costumes, having being a performer/competitive dancer I had a dress maker who was a great friend make all of my dresses/outfits so I've seen the work that goes into making things an it's honestly a talent as well as something that takes dedicated time an effort, gin has no desire to put that effort or time into anything, she cant even be bothered making a good job on editing which is their livelihood, so there's no way she's going make a decent costume for J an I doubt she will pull through with the car costume, it's going be another crappy thrown on thing cause she will blame someone/something that she didn't have the time or J changed his mind or she couldn't find what she needed etc, he will probably be in black clothes with crappy cut wings to be a bat or something
She won’t have to tell anyone she made it, everyone will be able to tell on their own.

Since Jackson recently went to the firehouse, they could even steer him in this direction:
1D990525-A457-4512-ABCB-35FB2AC16D3C.jpeg

Jackson is almost 4 years old. He could change his mind on what he wants to be 5 times in the next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

taking this kind of costume on a cruise just doesn’t seem practical. It’ll be a nuisance more than anything..
He will have a store bough costume for the cruise because the other one is a hassel.

Reactions: 6
I'd Super Chat them to see the vlog where J$ rejects Jenn's costume. We all saw her reaction when the capybaras weren't paying enough attention to her...this would be 1000 times worse.

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 12.18.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Jackson wants to be this particular character since they share the same name. Maybe he doesn’t want to be called Buddy anymore, since they now call Ollie Buddy. I might be overthinking it, but I can just picture then and their entourage making an entrance onto the ship with the “family box Halloween costume”. They are ridiculous at this point.

Reactions: 23
Watching the first time Jackson starts baby led weaning:
Tim says Jackson will be eating the following :
Banan-ies
Carreets
Sweet pota-ties
Avoca-ties

I didn’t find them as insufferable then as I do now. Did I really think this tit was cute 🤢🤢🤢

ETA: Jacksonwas 5 and a 1/2 months, and was given whole slices of avocado. Oliver was given macerated and pulverized banana and breast milk🤢🤢🤢 something definitely had to happen for them to regress this much.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe Jackson wants to be this particular character since they share the same name. Maybe he doesn’t want to be called Buddy anymore, since they now call Ollie Buddy. I might be overthinking it, but I can just picture then and their entourage making an entrance onto the ship with the “family box Halloween costume”. They are ridiculous at this point.
You know what, that makes perfect sense. I didn't even think about the character having the same name but I can see a little kid latching onto that.

Reactions: 12
I hate to stick up for these assholes but yeah, you actually can take a child to a local fire or police station for a little "tour" of sorts and for them to show the child the fire truck, police car, equipment, etc. It's not uncommon (and especially for kiddos around J.'s age).

Generally, though, they'd like you to call ahead and ask if you could come by and / or what would be a good time.
Most municipalities will host a "touch a truck" event for families multiple times a year where many types of police and fire equipment are on display and kids are free to explore them. For ours, Operation Lifesaver brings a small ride-on train. Our local trash company has a special garbage truck, that even has "eyes" like the Cars characters. Usually a construction company contributes bull dozers and dump trucks too.

Reactions: 9
Watching “who does the baby look like”
Baby Jackson wakes up in the middle of the night, they both get up, Tim changes him, hands him off to Jenn. Jenn feeds him and then gives him back to Tim who rocks him back to sleep

damn she’s useless AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

It's true! How will he roll on the floor with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Starbucks drink cracked me up. That looked like a milkshake. Oh but no 2% milk. What a dainty ballerina she is.

Then she’s like I only drink half of it. Sure. Then why are you ordering a Venti.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also in the video from January 2020 of “who does the baby look like”

They are following up I guess from a previous video where Tim lists his favorite rides from 2019. Some ppl were offended bc Tim didn’t like Flight of passage.
Tim says he’d rather ride golf carts through ft. Wilderness than ride flight of passage.
jenn says but it’s so fun though (regarding driving the golf carts)
Jenn then says she really wants to buy a golf cart but they don’t need one, they are just THAT fun.

Are they like 12?!?

Lo and behold that was January of 2020. Didn't the infamous wild ride take place in the fall of 2020? (Jenn doing 60 in a golf cart with the baby holding on for dear life 🤭🤭🤭🤭)

Reactions: 9
Lo and behold that was January of 2020. Didn't the infamous wild ride take place in the fall of 2020? (Jenn doing 60 in a golf cart with the baby holding on for dear life 🤭🤭🤭🤭)
Nov. 8, 2020, courtesy of FRE
(footage from when J$ was 10 months old)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember when the one stan asked them on a Live show if J$ was their biological child? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Ok last one same video:

Jenn was being told back then to change her eating to more bland foods in order to help Jackson’s gassy-ness. Still getting the same advice 3 years later

but Jenn says she was finally able to brush her teeth, and take a shower. Taking care of the baby is more important. Meanwhile they just ate dinner, and it’s time for bed. Breastfeeding the baby every hour is just sooo hard. She couldn’t find 2 bleeping minutes to brush her nasty teeth. 🤢 on the internet, on the bleeping internet.

Lastly, They are constantly asked why Jenn doesn’t wear the baby, only Tim. Tim says ”we haven’t practiced with her yet” WTF?!?
Ok I’m done… I think.
---

• Wow
It's Jackson Storm. J$ wants a Jackson Storm costume and because Cars 3 was made like 5-6 years ago, that costume doesn't really exist. The Trackers are not capable of telling their child "No", but in this case, with an almost 4 year old, all you have to do is come up with some other suggestions and get him to pivot all on his own. If the kid is as crazy about Hot Wheels as they say he is, that is the simplest solution. They sell a super cute Hot Wheels costume, right on Amazon. They can even get him these really cute slippers to wear on his feet.
View attachment 2457315View attachment 2457317

From Pinterest, this is what they are attempting to do. We can most likely use these same photos for a Pinterest Fail post in a few weeks, because we all saw the do-it-yourself ghost costume.

View attachment 2457311View attachment 2457312
This seems about right...

1695058802392.png
1695058820184.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Tim Tracker #146 I think we can only manage one (costume) this year, yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.