The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they don't have time to make two costumes and only OG Buddy gets to have one. They are aware that new Buddy is going to be around in the future too, are they planning on never having costed for both kids at the same time? Are they going to alternate years? Make it make sense.
They're probably banking on the fact that he won't remember Halloween this year so it doesn't matter much, and OG won't ever see pictures of the event because they'll never put up any of their million picture frames. Tracker success!

Reactions: 11
They did this for J$ 2nd Halloween. The problem is, it’s still 1000 degrees here on Halloween. It was too hot to wear.

This is basically what they got for him. I believe it was also too small for him because they suck at planning for the future and bought it early.
True. I forget not everywhere’s cold & wet like here in the UK in October 😂

Reactions: 6
They're probably banking on the fact that he won't remember Halloween this year so it doesn't matter much, and OG won't ever see pictures of the event because they'll never put up any of their million picture frames. Tracker success!
Never mind eventually their kids will probably find the channel and see every horrible thing their parents have done.

And you'd think Ms. Bravo would've seen a couple of episodes of Project Runway where they make an outfit in less than a couple of days. She's had months to prepare and still has a good month and a half before Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So much to unpack on that home vlog. My main takeaway is that they are going to attempt to carry a cardboard box onto a cruise ship, in addition to the kids and their regular luggage. 🥴 TGFN - Thank God for nannies.

Loved how Ginn talks about the Piglet costume she “made,” multiple times……but never mentions the ghost costume she made last year. 😆

Did anyone catch near the end where she said something about next year being Oliver’s turn to have a costume? I’m paraphrasing, but I remember doing a double take at the tv when she said that. It really sounded like she intended for Oliver to get a costume and J$ to not have one. Why can’t they both have costumes??

For this year….They could get that Lightning McQueen costume that someone posted and just repaint it in Jackson Storm colors. I don’t think J$ is smart enough to notice the difference. And there is so much they could do for Oliver - like a Lightning McQueen onesie that shows up pretty quickly on Amazon whereit sort of looks like he’s supposed to be the car. Or, if they are “set for life,” why not hire someone from Etsy to help make a costume for Jackson Storm?

Reactions: 20
They did this for J$ 2nd Halloween. The problem is, it’s still 1000 degrees here on Halloween. It was too hot to wear.

This is basically what they got for him. I believe it was also too small for him because they suck at planning for the future and bought it early.
I am discovering this issue as someone with a toddler who just moved from the southwest United States (where it’s already chilly out for Halloween) to South Central Florida. I wanted a cute Halloween costume for my 15 month old but almost all the store costumes are made for colder weather and not for somewhere warm.
For MNSSHP, I decided we are all just going to wear pumpkin shirts and black shorts and call it day since it will still be hot in early October when we go.
To take this back to the Bojans, I saw lots of car esque costumes at Target and Marshall’s. They should steer Jackson in that direction instead of making him a costume that’s going to be fugly.

Reactions: 10
I am discovering this issue as someone with a toddler who just moved from the southwest United States (where it’s already chilly out for Halloween) to South Central Florida. I wanted a cute Halloween costume for my 15 month old but almost all the store costumes are made for colder weather and not for somewhere warm.
For MNSSHP, I decided we are all just going to wear pumpkin shirts and black shorts and call it day since it will still be hot in early October when we go.
To take this back to the Bojans, I saw lots of car esque costumes at Target and Marshall’s. They should steer Jackson in that direction instead of making him a costume that’s going to be fugly.
I grew up in South Texas and I think we were lucky if it was 70 on Halloween most years. I do remember the local stores having some weather appropriate costumes, fwiw. But yes, wearing a mask when it's 85 plus with ridiculous humidity is awful.

Reactions: 9
So Jenn is going to be a flag girl? Aren’t they usually hot? Like the models they hire for car shows

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So much to unpack on that home vlog. My main takeaway is that they are going to attempt to carry a cardboard box onto a cruise ship, in addition to the kids and their regular luggage. 🥴 TGFN - Thank God for nannies.

Loved how Ginn talks about the Piglet costume she “made,” multiple times……but never mentions the ghost costume she made last year. 😆

Did anyone catch near the end where she said something about next year being Oliver’s turn to have a costume? I’m paraphrasing, but I remember doing a double take at the tv when she said that. It really sounded like she intended for Oliver to get a costume and J$ to not have one. Why can’t they both have costumes??

For this year….They could get that Lightning McQueen costume that someone posted and just repaint it in Jackson Storm colors. I don’t think J$ is smart enough to notice the difference. And there is so much they could do for Oliver - like a Lightning McQueen onesie that shows up pretty quickly on Amazon whereit sort of looks like he’s supposed to be the car. Or, if they are “set for life,” why not hire someone from Etsy to help make a costume for Jackson Storm?
Let’s hope she doesn’t recycle the ghost costume next year for Ollie 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I need to find transportation from Saratoga Springs resort to Port Canaveral Terminal #3.

Any suggestions that won’t cost me an arm and a leg??

🙏

Anyone have experience with Port Canaveral Connections? I did find them.

Reactions: 1
Wow that's a great plan.....I wish I had thought of that when my kids were little 😭
---
Let’s hope she doesn’t recycle the ghost costume next year for Ollie 😩
Or make them dress as boy bands in her 90s clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
South Central Florida? I've heard of Central Florida, South Florida, and even West Central Florida (New term). What area comprises South Central Florida.

Reactions: 4
South Central Florida? I've heard of Central Florida, South Florida, and even West Central Florida (New term). What area comprises South Central Florida.
Maybe she's referring to like Polk County or south of there, or in that area....or like Highlands County or really southern Osceola?

There's also East Central Fla (which is usually like Deland, Daytona, Ponce Inlet, NSB, etc.).
And North Central Florida which denotes Gainesville, Cedar Key, etc.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised no one has brought up this horrible thumbnail. I'd love to know what goes through her mind when she chooses the thumbnails for the videos. Oliver looks adorable, but Dim looks 70 years old and on crack and Gin looks like shes trying to push out a tit.
IMG_2164.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She couldn't even figure out how to cut out two even eye holes out of a sheet for a ghost costume and make it the right length for a kid, but she must completely design and make a complicated car costume this year rather than the simpler version Tim suggested or buying one. Give us a break, witch. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.