The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, people wouldn't care if she made it or not tbh, I don't get this weird thing about making it so she can tell others she made it, just buy the kids decent costumes, end of the day it's all about letting the kids have fun an they will with a store bought one

I've nothing against people who make costumes, having being a performer/competitive dancer I had a dress maker who was a great friend make all of my dresses/outfits so I've seen the work that goes into making things an it's honestly a talent as well as something that takes dedicated time an effort, gin has no desire to put that effort or time into anything, she cant even be bothered making a good job on editing which is their livelihood, so there's no way she's going make a decent costume for J an I doubt she will pull through with the car costume, it's going be another crappy thrown on thing cause she will blame someone/something that she didn't have the time or J changed his mind or she couldn't find what she needed etc, he will probably be in black clothes with crappy cut wings to be a bat or something
Someone who makes a costume should enjoy it and also be a craft type person.... at least a little.
She is already sounding like it's such a chore.
I bought all my kids costumes because I don't enjoy crafts and I am not good at them.
Also a thoughtful parent will be practical regarding age, weather conditions etc. He couldn't walk around in the ghost fail at all and this also seems like it will be just an awkward costume for his age. I think she just wants to show off to the school parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is me too! I like that word you used - rejuvenated.

I THRIVE when I'm multitasking - doing 500 things at once. On my rare days off (and we're staying at home for the day), rather than loafing around, I decide it's time to organize the closets, clean out and organize the pantry, go through stuff to find another batch of donations, scrub the bathroom (shower, tub, etc.) from top to bottom, etc. - all at the same time. 🤣

DH sometimes gets mad and is like "Could you please sit down for like 5 minutes?!" I can't!

I simply do NOT get how she can do so little. I would go NUTS.
Yep! It's a different kind of tired at the end of the day when you have accomplishments behind you. I mainly do project manager work in the IT/Finance realm. Multitasking and putting out fires is my sweet spot.
I can't imagine day after day after day where managing a shower is considered a "win" for her. Who looks at their life and how they make so many basic life mistakes and contribute no real meaningful value to...anything at all.
Sure, they might have some spending money left over for now. But they are desperately poor. Poor in meaningful relationships (especially between a spouses), poor in life value-add, community value-add, being adults, being parents...the list grows. They are truly physically and mentally destitute.

Jealous? Hard pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know it’s just a fictional character but piglet is a boy fyi.
Yes but she was copying piglets costume. Which was a butterfly. Piglet-boy dressed as butterfly. J- boy dressed as piglet dressed as butterfly.
Doesn’t mean it was a great costume, but it made sense
---
Yep, “we haven’t practiced with her” as in she hasn’t practiced wearing him. I mean I’m no expert, but I don’t think wearing a baby needs to be practiced
She REALLY has no maternal instinct. Or even adult instinct. Don’t have to be a parent to know how to carry a child ffs

Reactions: 14
This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl. Strap him in a bouncer and do what you need. Tim is around a lot anyway. Drama queens/kings say tit like this and it scares people who are contemplating having kids. I remember hearing this and thinking my life was going to be a living hell with a baby. Here I am- two kids later. I breastfed them both for almost 2 years each. I showered and brushed my teeth every day. Once in a while that meant the baby was a bit fussy until I was done. Oh well! So many parents do so much more than Jenn that I don't know how she isn't perpetually embarrassed by what she says on these vlogs.
I feel like it’s Jenn is too lazy to get up and do it. There were days I definitely wanted to nap instead of shower when I had my twins but I knew I’d feel better. She has so much more help than she did when Jackson was first born and she has seemingly thrown her looks out the door. She actually dressed nice and did her makeup for more than just live chats. Maybe some postpartum?
---
Watching the first time Jackson starts baby led weaning:
Tim says Jackson will be eating the following :
Banan-ies
Carreets
Sweet pota-ties
Avoca-ties

I didn’t find them as insufferable then as I do now. Did I really think this tit was cute 🤢🤢🤢

ETA: Jacksonwas 5 and a 1/2 months, and was given whole slices of avocado. Oliver was given macerated and pulverized banana and breast milk🤢🤢🤢 something definitely had to happen for them to regress this much.
Don’t forget the eggies!

Reactions: 9
I feel like it’s Jenn is too lazy to get up and do it. There were days I definitely wanted to nap instead of shower when I had my twins but I knew I’d feel better. She has so much more help than she did when Jackson was first born and she has seemingly thrown her looks out the door. She actually dressed nice and did her makeup for more than just live chats. Maybe some postpartum?
No if she had postpartum that mess has lasted almost 4 years. She’s just not a good parent because she’s a self absorbed narcissist. Can’t even vlog without staring at herself. That’s how J burned his hand. She was looking at herself in the camera while he crawled up to a hot toaster oven.

Reactions: 17
She stares at herself so much she totally loses her train of thought most of the time. I'd also lose my train of thought if this is what I saw in the mirror.
Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 9.02.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 10.47.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 7.29.08 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s so interesting that her “job” is to be on camera sometimes. She cannot stop looking at herself. duck Dim, J and Big baby. She’s the star ⭐!

But she looks like greasy bleeping tit. She continues to expand. Every vlog. Take a shower. Wash your face. duck, use an oil absorbing sheet 20 seconds before filming. But nope, she looks wretched and she cannot get enough screen time. Make it make sense. I don’t think rabid narcissistic bleep is a certifiable mental illness though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No video in 3 days , unless she uploads at 11:30 or after 😮
I like how she's been an "editing extraordinaire" for a bajillion years and she admits that home clogs are easiest for her to "edit". If you've been literally doing the same bleeping tit for this long, how is it still "hard" for you to do when you haven't bothered learning anything new? Is it hard Ginn or are you just the laziest most useless greasy blob in Lake Nona? And if it's hard, then bleeping hire an editor, you "set for life" witch. Oh wait, then you'd have to actually take care of your own kids.

Reactions: 26
I like how she's been an "editing extraordinaire" for a bajillion years and she admits that home clogs are easiest for her to "edit". If you've been literally doing the same bleeping tit for this long, how is it still "hard" for you to do when you haven't bothered learning anything new? Is it hard Ginn or are you just the laziest most useless greasy blob in Lake Nona? And if it's hard, then bleeping hire an editor, you "set for life" witch. Oh wait, then you'd have to actually take care of your own kids.
Like I have said before , Tim needs to grow a huge pair , put his foot down , and tell her he is hiring an editor 😮

Reactions: 14
I see like Dim had enough time to joke about the bear at Disney complete with doing a Google search for bear costumes. And yet, can't Google costumes for his own kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Like I have said before , Tim needs to grow a huge pair , put his foot down , and tell her he is hiring an editor 😮
Maybe he insists she keeps editing because that’s all she actually does (when she feels like it). Well, apart from eat, she does that ALL the time.

Reactions: 12
That whole baby wearing thing was odd to me. They haven't practiced with her? Myself and every other mom I know is the one to wear baby first! And tim always had him. No maternal instincts at all. Nothings changed.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.