The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl.
Yes! This is why I truly don’t understand how it takes a team of people to put both children to sleep. Does someone have to stand there and make sure BB is sleeping? Put him down and walk out of the room. You have top tier monitors to make sure he is ok. This is why J$ can’t go to sleep without some overblown production. It’s like he needs “cuddling” until he is sound asleep. They make it seem like they are parents of year because of this nightly routine, but in reality, they are setting those kids up for bedtime problems for years to come. How about just giving your kids more positive attention during the day and not just using them as props?

Reactions: 23
I’m just watching an interesting tv programme which said if a parent refers to their child as ‘the baby’ and not by name it shows a disconnect with the child. Sound like anyone we know?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Poor Poor J4Ds - the editor extraordinaire just can't handle the workload these days. Nursing the baby, eating, playing with her 2 miracle children, cleaning up around the house, watching the latest shows on BRAVO, utilizing the outdoor kitchen, going to Starbucks for coffee, using the pool with her kids, making the Halloween costumes for BOTH her children, editing the latest vlog. All these things and more, but sadly, only the IMPORTANT ITEMS which involve J4Ds are important. I can't even imagine telling my supervisor I'm not working this week (outside of vacation) because my child is crying or it's so hard with 2 kids you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. This is a grown ass (soon to be 40 year old) woman we are talking about - it's quite pathetic you ask me.

I'm calling a LIVE show today at noon so she can continue her 'lifestyle' (all the above crossed out) - LOL!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh and one more item as well: Timmy Boy grow some balls man - she is dragging you and your channel down - but I am here for the shitshow so continue on.......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Poor J4Ds - the editor extraordinaire just can't handle the workload these days. Nursing the baby, eating, playing with her 2 miracle children, cleaning up around the house, watching the latest shows on BRAVO, utilizing the outdoor kitchen, going to Starbucks for coffee, using the pool with her kids, making the Halloween costumes for BOTH her children, editing the latest vlog. All these things and more, but sadly, only the IMPORTANT ITEMS which involve J4Ds are important. I can't even imagine telling my supervisor I'm not working this week (outside of vacation) because my child is crying or it's so hard with 2 kids you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. This is a grown ass (soon to be 40 year old) woman we are talking about - it's quite pathetic you ask me.

I'm calling a LIVE show today at noon so she can continue her 'lifestyle' (all the above crossed out) - LOL!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh and one more item as well: Timmy Boy grow some balls man - she is dragging you and your channel down - but I am here for the shitshow so continue on.......
I was thinking live show as well. Talking about their visit to HHN will be much easier than editing a video within 3 days time.

I am curious if they did a private RIP tour, which is what they did last year with "friends" or an RIP tour with 10 other random strangers, in which case, I think the constant video recording would really piss people paying basically $400+ each off. In all honesty, and we've done RIP tours every year since my kids were 13, I would make a scene if Tim was on a tour with me and make sure he had zero usable footage or broken camera. Even on a private tour, no one should be narrating while the tour guide is talking and no tour guide should have a camera shoved in his/her face the entire time. I sincerely hope this is why the video is taking so long...someone gave them a hard time about recording on the tour and they don't have a lot of useable footage.

Reactions: 16
I know that we always say that dim should grow some balls an take more charge but am wondering if she uses the kids to weaponize to get her own way an also throw it back at him like "well you wanted kids" it's clear she isn't going to give up editing with hiring someone an she obviously has no interest in the kids since they have nannies, I'd not be surprised if she's telling him that since he wanted kids then the deal is she gets to keep the editing, I don't believe for one second she had any part in the actual wanting kids, it's been done to shut dim up an to give her something she can use to get her own way

Reactions: 16
If there was some new invention that magically edited for you, no work needed, Jenn would still lie to Tim and say editing takes 8 hours a day so she didn’t have to watch the kids. And he would still pretend to believe her

Reactions: 20
I was thinking live show as well. Talking about their visit to HHN will be much easier than editing a video within 3 days time.

I am curious if they did a private RIP tour, which is what they did last year with "friends" or an RIP tour with 10 other random strangers, in which case, I think the constant video recording would really piss people paying basically $400+ each off. In all honesty, and we've done RIP tours every year since my kids were 13, I would make a scene if Tim was on a tour with me and make sure he had zero usable footage or broken camera. Even on a private tour, no one should be narrating while the tour guide is talking and no tour guide should have a camera shoved in his/her face the entire time. I sincerely hope this is why the video is taking so long...someone gave them a hard time about recording on the tour and they don't have a lot of useable footage.
First off I think both UO and WDW should enforce their rules a lot more around vlogging. But here especially, if you’re going to record, buy out the whole tour or don’t record at all!

Reactions: 18
You know I don't like these content creators but I understand human greed and grifting.What I don't understand are these Stans and their love gushing over these very average families.These people need serious life coaches or something because it is so pathetic.These people really have convinced themselves they are family .There is another content creator out of Canada SaraPlusTwins has cute but very average kids .One million followers and you wouldn't believe the cringe gushing over these kids.I mean people act like they have never seen a baby before.She is also constantly feeding the toddler junk and the followers are loving it even though the food is crap.Baby constantly eating Mom so proud of the garbage going into her baby's mouth.So this isn't just the Trackers.I just wonder what kind of people are into this and supporting other's extavagant lifestyle in their faces while they themselves probably dont have two pennies to run together.No wonder we are in trouble

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m convinced that anyone could make money on YouTube if they are willing to show you their house, kids, food, holidays, vacations, etc. And if they post regularly.

Reactions: 9
I guess the Slackers figured out how to slow down our Tattle threads. They just quit posting videos so there isn't much for us to talk about. Genuis plan!! Keep it up, Slackers!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I guess the Slackers figured out how to slow down our Tattle threads. They just quit posting videos so there isn't much for us to talk about. Genuis plan!! Keep it up, Slackers!!! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have to consistently release videos when you're "set for life" 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And. I will add this and then I will finish my rant against this stupidity,I have a friend who is a cop who primarily looks for pedos online .He told me that least 35 percent of people who are looking at these family tik tok and you tube vlogs are pedophiles C an you imagine your greed and need for affirmation is so great you allow your get to get drooled over by not just one but several pervs?
---

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
And. I will add this and then I will finish my rant against this stupidity,I have a friend who is a cop who primarily looks for pedos online .He told me that least 35 percent of people who are looking at these family tik tok and you tube vlogs are pedophiles C an you imagine your greed and need for affirmation is so great you allow your get to get drooled over by not just one but several pervs?
Which is why every single time they show those kids sleeping or just waking up, I get nauseous. I absolutely hate how they exploit their children, but showing them in their beds, in their rooms and sleeping is just over the top sick to me because I know what people are doing with those images.

Don't get me started on the farts and poops and blowouts too...I'm sure there are insanely sick individuals that get off on that kind of stuff too. And somewhere, in some vlog, we have a a video of J$ in the bathtub at the Boardwalk maybe? It was a Disney resort. They are truly horrible parents.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know I don't like these content creators but I understand human greed and grifting. What I don't understand are these Stans and their love gushing over these very average families.These people need serious life coaches or something because it is so pathetic.These people really have convinced themselves they are family .There is another content creator out of Canada SaraPlusTwins has cute but very average kids .One million followers and you wouldn't believe the cringe gushing over these kids.I mean people act like they have never seen a baby before.She is also constantly feeding the toddler junk and the followers are loving it even though the food is crap.Baby constantly eating Mom so proud of the garbage going into her baby's mouth.So this isn't just the Trackers.I just wonder what kind of people are into this and supporting other's extavagant lifestyle in their faces while they themselves probably dont have two pennies to run together.No wonder we are in trouble
I understand it too. Especially when it comes to vloggers like Adam the Woo who has gotten very lazy and repetitive with his content. Adam and the Trackers keep getting decent views and a decent payday so they have no reason to improve. For The Trackers, the views and money may not what it have been in their heyday but it is certainly enough so that neither one of them will ever have to work again. (Of course, as long as YouTube is still a thing.)

Reactions: 10
You know I don't like these content creators but I understand human greed and grifting.What I don't understand are these Stans and their love gushing over these very average families.These people need serious life coaches or something because it is so pathetic.These people really have convinced themselves they are family .There is another content creator out of Canada SaraPlusTwins has cute but very average kids .One million followers and you wouldn't believe the cringe gushing over these kids.I mean people act like they have never seen a baby before.She is also constantly feeding the toddler junk and the followers are loving it even though the food is crap.Baby constantly eating Mom so proud of the garbage going into her baby's mouth.So this isn't just the Trackers.I just wonder what kind of people are into this and supporting other's extavagant lifestyle in their faces while they themselves probably dont have two pennies to run together.No wonder we are in trouble
I used to love watching her and her family (and Chloeandbeans) and the exploitation is out of this world.

Reactions: 5
That’s right, it was at the Riviera. They did a whole bath montage of him in the tub and also showed Tim’s butt crack 🤢

Which is why every single time they show those kids sleeping or just waking up, I get nauseous. I absolutely hate how they exploit their children, but showing them in their beds, in their rooms and sleeping is just over the top sick to me because I know what people are doing with those images.

Don't get me started on the farts and poops and blowouts too...I'm sure there are insanely sick individuals that get off on that kind of stuff too. And somewhere, in some vlog, we have a a video of J$ in the bathtub at the Boardwalk maybe? It was a Disney resort. They are truly horrible parents.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.