The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it at all turns out to be a decent costume then you know the new nanny helped. Just like I can bet Jackpot's nursery was designed by someone else based on that 70s show BB's nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
South Central Florida? I've heard of Central Florida, South Florida, and even West Central Florida (New term). What area comprises South Central Florida.
0F1510FE-9EFB-4E9C-A717-C5A18A58C998.jpeg

I can confirm I do live in one of these counties although I would prefer not to say which one as I am currently living in a pretty small town.
I’ve only been living here a couple of months now but my partner and his family are from Florida.

Reactions: 9
Tim had the better idea for the car costume. Although I don’t know how he thought he would print that out. He’d have to find a print shop

Buying a costume would be the best option though.

Reactions: 12
I truly don't understand why they don't buy a costume. They spend money on everything else. I am notoriously thrifty but I pony up for a costume because I know anything I make wouldn't look good. Plus you can sometimes find them second hand at consignment stores. Heck- there are people in my area that give them away for free on Facebook after their kid outgrows it. Plus, my younger kid has so far worn every costume his older brother wore!
And why woudn't you want the baby in a costume? Most people dress up their babies even if they aren't trick or treating. It's fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I truly don't understand why they don't buy a costume. They spend money on everything else. I am notoriously thrifty but I pony up for a costume because I know anything I make wouldn't look good. Plus you can sometimes find them second hand at consignment stores. Heck- there are people in my area that give them away for free on Facebook after their kid outgrows it. Plus, my younger kid has so far worn every costume his older brother wore!
And why woudn't you want the baby in a costume? Most people dress up their babies even if they aren't trick or treating. It's fun!
If they need the “image” of a homemade costume, shop on Etsy.

Reactions: 9
Yes it's weird. She is not trying to be Martha Stewart about anything else so why so stuck on this? After last Halloween disaster she should throw in the "sheet" towel. Stick with your strengths Ginn, watching endless hours of reality shows, burning "nokey" , being a judgmental Karen and grabbing spicy water out of your 50k outdoor mini fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes it's weird. She is not trying to be Martha Stewart about anything else so why so stuck on this? After last Halloween disaster she should throw in the "sheet" towel. Stick with your strengths Ginn, watching endless hours of reality shows, burning "nokey" , being a judgmental Karen and grabbing spicy water out of your 50k outdoor mini fridge.
Probably one random fan with gaga over the pig costume and she can't get over it and wants to recreate it. Not that is was lightening in the bottle in the first place :rolleyes:. I really doubt Jenn even knows how to use a sewing machine.

Reactions: 13
Probably one random fan with gaga over the pig costume and she can't get over it and wants to recreate it. Not that is was lightening in the bottle in the first place :rolleyes:. I really doubt Jenn even knows how to use a sewing machine.
You mean when she ran over everyone with the stroller at MK just to let piglet see 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just got back from being on holiday with my neice where I got to make some "CoRe mEmoRiES" including taking her on her first real rollercoaster, was nice to hear her laugh (we were on it 3 times) I guess some kids can love them when they aren't forced on them for camera footage

Someone give me a quick run down on what's been happening in slackerland

Someone give me a quick run down on what's been happening in slackerland
Really, not much. Only 4 videos this week. Three of the videos were Tim doing park Or D23 stuff pretty much on his own. Theme Park Dad was in both of his D23 videos, giving him flirty looks.

The latest video is a rather unhinged home vlog. You probably only need to go back about 4-5 pages to see everyone’s comments. Highlights include:
- Ginn says she won’t be back on a regular video schedule until October
- They are making J$ a Halloween costume of Jackson Storm (from movie Cars). It will likely be a cardboard box that he wears. They both have different ideas about how to make it. Should be interesting. 🥴
- Oliver won’t be getting a costume because: he’s too young, it’s all about J$, maybe Oliver will be the one to get a costume next year, they can’t handle 2 costumes.
- J$ is supposedly doing great in school. During the teacher conference, J$’s best friend’s mother showed up at the same time as the Trackers (Ginn threw a bit of passive aggressive shade about the mom not having the right time).Ginn thinks it’s cute he has a BFF and this was the first time they had met the mom.
- They confirmed they will be going on a Halloween Disney cruise soon(which means carrying that dumb cardboard box costume on the ship).
- They were spotted at HHN and were doing a staycation, of course.

Glad you had fun with your niece!

Didn't J4Ds say in May that they would be 'back on track' with videos in June? Pepperidge Farm remembers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't J4Ds say in May that they would be 'back on track' with videos in June? Pepperidge Farm remembers.....
This little graph of monthly views also remembers. I think September will be along the same lines as June. It's no wonder they aren't sleeping at night. They have much bigger problems than the baby crying. Sure, 3 million views is still a lot of views, but they are living a lifestyle based on views from a year or two ago. Set for life or not...there's aren't the views that bring in enough money to cover staycation after staycation on top of extravagant (and unnecessary) home renovations. But sure, let's order a Rivian!

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 7.36.33 AM.png

Reactions: 20
Really, not much. Only 4 videos this week. Three of the videos were Tim doing park Or D23 stuff pretty much on his own. Theme Park Dad was in both of his D23 videos, giving him flirty looks.

The latest video is a rather unhinged home vlog. You probably only need to go back about 4-5 pages to see everyone’s comments. Highlights include:
- Ginn says she won’t be back on a regular video schedule until October
- They are making J$ a Halloween costume of Jackson Storm (from movie Cars). It will likely be a cardboard box that he wears. They both have different ideas about how to make it. Should be interesting. 🥴
- Oliver won’t be getting a costume because: he’s too young, it’s all about J$, maybe Oliver will be the one to get a costume next year, they can’t handle 2 costumes.
- J$ is supposedly doing great in school. During the teacher conference, J$’s best friend’s mother showed up at the same time as the Trackers (Ginn threw a bit of passive aggressive shade about the mom not having the right time).Ginn thinks it’s cute he has a BFF and this was the first time they had met the mom.
- They confirmed they will be going on a Halloween Disney cruise soon(which means carrying that dumb cardboard box costume on the ship).
- They were spotted at HHN and were doing a staycation, of course.

Glad you had fun with your niece!
Thanks, she had a great time, we had to watch the characters for a little while before she decided to go up to them an she only wanted to give them a high 5 so it's all we done, an of course we are home with like 5 bubble wands/guns since she's obsessed with bubbles an Blackpool's full of stalls with them 😅

Honestly not surprised they aren't doing a costume for O seeing that "not a girl" is just an afterthought to them, had it been a girl then am sure she would have been running out to buy like 4 princess dresses but since he's a boy then apparently just ordering a costume is too much, an the "he's too young" is just a bs excuse, my cousin's kid was 2 weeks at her first Halloween an we found a little witch dress for her an my neice was 9 month for her first an we found a pumpkin one, you can buy costumes from newborn age, I also wish they would just buy J a costume, she isn't a dress maker (or someone who can be bothered putting some real effort into anything) an last year was a joke, I doubt this year will be better an he's going to be round his school friends this time that do have proper costumes, poor kid is going be laughed at with his little box

I didn't realise there was a proper video schedule seeing that June was a mess with I think 9 videos was it?

Honestly I hope the mom finds tattle, imagine blasting you kids first/only friends mom online for all to see, I'd be fuming if someone was blasting me or someone I knew all over yt, an part of me wonders if it was them that were the wrong time and demanded it was their time, it's not as of they have a good track record with time, am pretty sure they have done that before as well, wasn't there a meal an they blasted a family about noise I think it might have been, I really hope the mom says something an let's the other moms know to stay clear of them or they will get talked about, be a shame for J cause it would mean the moms would probably keep their kids away from him but would serve those two right to be outcasted from everything

I also highly doubt he's doing "great" at school, maybe he's settled an that's what they mean with him doing great but he's certainly not going be great as in school work

Reactions: 14
Maria Papadakis and fellow grifters friends are PMM hangers on. If you watch his videos, you'll see them all at events like this fireworks cruise on July 4. Maria and her husband Chris used to appear in ResortTV1 livestreams, but no longer. Wonder what happened there?

Maria has her own Tattle thread: https://tattle.life/threads/lakebuenavisitors.32444/page-16

View attachment 2452539

Kristen Wright and Promise Hope don't have their own threads. They usually get discussed on PMM threads.

Here's my favorite overview of Maria: https://www.phillymag.com/news/2013/10/25/just-maria-papadakis/
That girl Promise used to show up with the Trackers in their pre-Buddy 1 and Buddy 2 days usually drunk and annoying as duck. All I have to do is look at this picture to know she's still an annoying drunk. And who's the blonde with the dentures? No way those chompers are real.

• Haha
I'm still flabbergasted that they are not planning for the baby to have a costume. I just don't understand a parent would do that. Halloween is such a great kid holiday and seeing the kids in their costumes, no matter how old they are, is my favorite part of the holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm still flabbergasted that they are not planning for the baby to have a costume. I just don't understand a parent would do that. Halloween is such a great kid holiday and seeing the kids in their costumes, no matter how old they are, is my favorite part of the holiday.
I don't get it either. My kids were both less than 2 months old for their first Halloweens. I got them both costume sleepers (we lived in a cold place at the time), they had little hoods on them. One was a giraffe the other was Minnie Mouse. It wasn't a costume-costume, but they were dressed for the occasion to greet Trick or Treaters.

The Trackers are going on a cruise, where there will be many Halloween activities. They can monetize the tit out of it, I don't understand why they wouldn't go all out, with over the top costumes for the entire family. Oh, because they suck.

FYI Timmy, that's not lighting mcqueen you have printed out.
It's Jackson Storm. J$ wants a Jackson Storm costume and because Cars 3 was made like 5-6 years ago, that costume doesn't really exist. The Trackers are not capable of telling their child "No", but in this case, with an almost 4 year old, all you have to do is come up with some other suggestions and get him to pivot all on his own. If the kid is as crazy about Hot Wheels as they say he is, that is the simplest solution. They sell a super cute Hot Wheels costume, right on Amazon. They can even get him these really cute slippers to wear on his feet.
Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.11.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.11.39 AM.png

From Pinterest, this is what they are attempting to do. We can most likely use these same photos for a Pinterest Fail post in a few weeks, because we all saw the do-it-yourself ghost costume.

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.08.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 10.08.23 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I truly don't understand why they don't buy a costume.
The entire reason she is insisting on making the costume is so that she can pretend to herself that she is not an absentee mother, which she is. She doesn’t care about her children and it shows all year long so she thinks that if she throws together some half ass costume she can say “but I made his costume” never mind the fact that she doesn’t do anything else with her child.

Reactions: 31
She’s gotta show those other moms at Buddy’s school (including his BFF’s mom who had her wires crossed *fake laugh*) that she’s not just some random stranger in the passenger seat of the Tesla in the drop off line who then gets chauffeured to Starfucks to dilly dally and get some overpriced overmilked venti iced coffee thing!

She is busy!!! And edits!!! And has two children!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.