The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn is like an addict. She's desperately chasing that first high feeling, but she will never get it again.
Ok, Jacksons' first costume was cute. She's so proud of that and is trying to get that feeling of accomplishment again.

I can see this same conversation when J is 8, and she's all “I wanna make his Iron Man costume. Remember his first Halloween, and we made his piglet dressed as a butterfly, and it was soooooooo cute”
Jenn you lucked out with that one. Poor Oliver man, his mom isn't gushing over his first Halloween.

I know it's no
I hesitate to say this but I did not like the piglet gear for Jackson. I’m sure everyone that praised that child’s costume thought they were looking at a little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what, that makes perfect sense. I didn't even think about the character having the same name but I can see a little kid latching onto that.
In the home vlog, Tim did state that Jackson wanted to be Jackson Storm because they have the same name. Jenn then added “and because he loves cars.”

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jackson was 5 and a 1/2 months, and was given whole slices of avocado. Oliver was given macerated and pulverized banana and breast milk🤢🤢🤢 something definitely had to happen for them to regress this much.
What if Jackson choked so bad he was without air long enough that he suffered mild brain damage? It's not like they'd admit to it. Could explain a few things like his developmental difficulties, the nannies, and why Jenn cannot be trusted to be with her own children alone (nor does she want to be).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok last one same video:

Jenn was being told back then to change her eating to more bland foods in order to help Jackson’s gassy-ness. Still getting the same advice 3 years later

but Jenn says she was finally able to brush her teeth, and take a shower. Taking care of the baby is more important. Meanwhile they just ate dinner, and it’s time for bed. Breastfeeding the baby every hour is just sooo hard. She couldn’t find 2 bleeping minutes to brush her nasty teeth. 🤢 on the internet, on the bleeping internet.

Lastly, They are constantly asked why Jenn doesn’t wear the baby, only Tim. Tim says ”we haven’t practiced with her yet” WTF?!?
Ok I’m done… I think.
---
This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl. Strap him in a bouncer and do what you need. Tim is around a lot anyway. Drama queens/kings say tit like this and it scares people who are contemplating having kids. I remember hearing this and thinking my life was going to be a living hell with a baby. Here I am- two kids later. I breastfed them both for almost 2 years each. I showered and brushed my teeth every day. Once in a while that meant the baby was a bit fussy until I was done. Oh well! So many parents do so much more than Jenn that I don't know how she isn't perpetually embarrassed by what she says on these vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I truly don't understand why they don't buy a costume. They spend money on everything else. I am notoriously thrifty but I pony up for a costume because I know anything I make wouldn't look good. Plus you can sometimes find them second hand at consignment stores. Heck- there are people in my area that give them away for free on Facebook after their kid outgrows it. Plus, my younger kid has so far worn every costume his older brother wore!
And why woudn't you want the baby in a costume? Most people dress up their babies even if they aren't trick or treating. It's fun!
She is now competing ( in her mind) with other preschool parents, much like Dim wanting to win the diaper dash with O on the next cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the home vlog, Tim did state that Jackson wanted to be Jackson Storm because they have the same name. Jenn then added “and because he loves cars.”
Ah, I haven’t seen the video, so I missed it. It makes a lot of sense. Poor Ollie isn’t even getting a costume onesie. I feel bad for him #TeamOliver

Reactions: 13
Did she say the baby isn’t getting any costume or just not a homemade one?

How do you not dress up a baby? I love baby costumes (the storebought ones). What’s cuter than a baby dressed up as something silly like a giraffe or something lol

Reactions: 12
Not even a protective arm across him which most of us would do as instinct. She does not have a maternal bone in her body at all.
Right! My kid is always in the front. (14) my arm goes out all the time, as recently as yesterday when I just ran to the store and had to extend the arm. I do it without thinking, only this time it was just my purse. I’d gotten so used to my kid being up there Lol.

What if Jackson choked so bad he was without air long enough that he suffered mild brain damage? It's not like they'd admit to it. Could explain a few things like his developmental difficulties, the nannies, and why Jenn cannot be trusted to be with her own children alone (nor does she want to be).
Am not sure, a part of me thinks with something like that they probably would have went to the hospital to have him checked out an then montized it, they monitized O when he was in so clearly hospital stays are something they will film, I do however think J did choke at one point an dim possible went off on her about it with thinking something like that can only happen if you aren't watching them an they have had a fight over it, kids can choke over anything an it scares the tit out you so I do believe he's choked on something at some point, but it's hard to tell why he's got development issues because he's had crappy parenting an no routine, being dragged hotel to cruise to hotel an left with a screen in front of his face is going to mess a kid up

This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl. Strap him in a bouncer and do what you need. Tim is around a lot anyway. Drama queens/kings say tit like this and it scares people who are contemplating having kids. I remember hearing this and thinking my life was going to be a living hell with a baby. Here I am- two kids later. I breastfed them both for almost 2 years each. I showered and brushed my teeth every day. Once in a while that meant the baby was a bit fussy until I was done. Oh well! So many parents do so much more than Jenn that I don't know how she isn't perpetually embarrassed by what she says on these vlogs.
THIS

One of the reasons I was put off kids was because of these drama queens/kings, the way some would talk I'd feel like fk if I have a kid then my life is round them 24/7 an I cant do anything, it wasn't till my neice arrived that I released that you still can do a lot with them, I could still shower, eat, tidy a house, work out etc an not be bothered by her, she either napped or was in a stroller thing an I could go do whatever I needed, plus she went to bed at like 7 which gave me plenty time to do what I needed as well, I will say it's a little more harder now that she's on her feet but she's still in bed at 8 an has the occasional nap that gives me time

Reactions: 11
How freaking boring are their lives? Do they really just roll out of bed and surf the internet most days? Just "editing" and deleting comments with the occasional phone call to area parks and businesses trying to get #hosted? That's really it? I would go insane idling and wasting away my brain and time every day.
I love those days I knock it out of the park. All of my long list of tasks completed and the sense of satisfaction I get from a job well done. I love being so mentally and/or physically exhausted at the end of a day (obviously not every day) but rejuvenated by the accomplishments I can tangibly feel and see from it.
Their bodies and brains have rotted from not being used. JFC. These two just waste oxygen at this point. They provide zero contribution to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok last one same video:

Jenn was being told back then to change her eating to more bland foods in order to help Jackson’s gassy-ness. Still getting the same advice 3 years later

but Jenn says she was finally able to brush her teeth, and take a shower. Taking care of the baby is more important. Meanwhile they just ate dinner, and it’s time for bed. Breastfeeding the baby every hour is just sooo hard. She couldn’t find 2 bleeping minutes to brush her nasty teeth. 🤢 on the internet, on the bleeping internet.

Lastly, They are constantly asked why Jenn doesn’t wear the baby, only Tim. Tim says ”we haven’t practiced with her yet” WTF?!?
Ok I’m done… I think.
---
Wait what did he say??? We haven't practiced yet??? For real???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep, “we haven’t practiced with her” as in she hasn’t practiced wearing him. I mean I’m no expert, but I don’t think wearing a baby needs to be practiced

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just goes to show how absolutely worthless this woman is. She needs "practice" to strap a baby to her front.

And... it also shows how much Tim trusts the piece of garbage. He needs her to "practice" walking around with a kid attached. 🥴

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That's actually really sad..

I think she has a lot of self made anxiety problems just for attention but I also think on the other side she really has a problem with being a functional human and needs help ASAP.

• Heart
Right! My kid is always in the front. (14) my arm goes out all the time, as recently as yesterday when I just ran to the store and had to extend the arm. I do it without thinking, only this time it was just my purse. I’d gotten so used to my kid being up there Lol.
I do the same thing, doesn’t matter if it’s my kid, my husband, a friend, my purse. It’s automatic. Did they go on their Ft Wilderness staycation yet? I’ve lost track. If they haven’t yet, I hope the staff have an alert to NOT allow them the use of a golf cart based on prior neglectful activities.

Reactions: 6
I do the same thing, doesn’t matter if it’s my kid, my husband, a friend, my purse. It’s automatic. Did they go on their Ft Wilderness staycation yet? I’ve lost track. If they haven’t yet, I hope the staff have an alert to NOT allow them the use of a golf cart based on prior neglectful activities.
100%. Me too. I do it for anything from my cats in their cat carrier(s) to my groceries...anything.

It's a reflex.

It's because you care about the person or things in the passenger seat. And your instinct is to protect them.

Unlike Jenn who only cares about herself.
---
How freaking boring are their lives? Do they really just roll out of bed and surf the internet most days? Just "editing" and deleting comments with the occasional phone call to area parks and businesses trying to get #hosted? That's really it? I would go insane idling and wasting away my brain and time every day.
I love those days I knock it out of the park. All of my long list of tasks completed and the sense of satisfaction I get from a job well done. I love being so mentally and/or physically exhausted at the end of a day (obviously not every day) but rejuvenated by the accomplishments I can tangibly feel and see from it.
Their bodies and brains have rotted from not being used. JFC. These two just waste oxygen at this point. They provide zero contribution to the world.
This is me too! I like that word you used - rejuvenated.

I THRIVE when I'm multitasking - doing 500 things at once. On my rare days off (and we're staying at home for the day), rather than loafing around, I decide it's time to organize the closets, clean out and organize the pantry, go through stuff to find another batch of donations, scrub the bathroom (shower, tub, etc.) from top to bottom, etc. - all at the same time. 🤣

DH sometimes gets mad and is like "Could you please sit down for like 5 minutes?!" I can't!

I simply do NOT get how she can do so little. I would go NUTS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
My wife got home from work & was cracking up about what happened at Magic Kingdom this morning. They had to close Frontierland because a real bear was up in a tree. She saw it in one of her Disney Facebook groups. People in the group were photo-shopping bears on different rides. We were joking if the bear would be Dim's park buddy for today. So she made this picture.
1695082042447.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
100%. Me too. I do it for anything from my cats in their cat carrier(s) to my groceries...anything.

It's a reflex.

It's because you care about the person or things in the passenger seat. And your instinct is to protect them.

Unlike Jenn who only cares about herself.
I show more care for my purse in the passenger seat than Jenn does for her supposed miracle child.
Tim can duck right off too telling her she should go faster when she was driving the golf cart.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.