The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said they are probably going to let Jackson open all the gifts on Christmas. Now I’m thinking they won’t even bother to get baby brother anything.

it’s so hard buying for two kids guys.
The baby is so young

and that baby is going on 7 months. is Jackson still having a hard time adjusting?!?
Is that why Jenn wants to make Jackson the star of Halloween?

I hope Oliver's nanny advocates for him since his piss-ass dad won't, and he is allowing this witch to say and do these things, and he's trying to justify it. And for crying out loud, it's on bleeping CAMERA.

She's doing it now, and I guarantee she will be doing that tit in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years. Jenn CLEARLY has a favorite kid, it CLEARLY isn't oliver.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The reviews of J’s school have been going downhill too. Multiple people complaining about how they treat hyperactive or special needs students.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jenn is like an addict. She's desperately chasing that first high feeling, but she will never get it again.
Ok, Jacksons' first costume was cute. She's so proud of that and is trying to get that feeling of accomplishment again.

I can see this same conversation when J is 8, and she's all “I wanna make his Iron Man costume. Remember his first Halloween, and we made his piglet dressed as a butterfly, and it was soooooooo cute”
Jenn you lucked out with that one. Poor Oliver man, his mom isn't gushing over his first Halloween.

I know it's no

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The reviews of J’s school have been going downhill too. Multiple people complaining about how they treat hyperactive or special needs students.
It is my understanding that that type of learning environment isn't the greatest for any child with any sort of learning difference. That program has the reputation of being "no rules" and "free learning" but it really requires a lot of discipline and self control to succeed in that type of classroom. Many kids have great success in that program, many do not. It's definitely for one specific type of learner. I do not believe, at least what I've seen of him, that J$ is a child who will be a successful student there.

There is a cute video of some pretty young students on the school's facebook page. They are singing a song and they are so well behaved and it looks like they are getting ready for lunch or a snack. From what we've seen of J$, I cannot picture him acting that way with that group of children. At all.

Reactions: 14
Saying Jenn has a favorite child is like me picking between green and black olives. I can deal with one(black) but the other I won't even touch(green).

• Haha
I think the baby is teething. Some babies have a really rough time with teething and some don’t. If they’re not treating his pain when he is having a bad day, well, then he’s not gonna sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Remember when Dim said next time they do HHN they’ll make their own bracelets so they have some to swap with stans? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet jackpot loves being at school and is very well behaved during his break from the constant filming which is his home life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know why they are so adverse to buying both kids a cute costume. How much could it cost in comparison to everything else they blow money on?

Not to mention it's pretty crappy parenting to just give into your kid instead of teaching him he's not the only child on this planet. He's going to have to share resources with his fellow humans, so why not start teaching that now, starting with his own brother?

They are passive and take the easy way out of everything. They don't want to put in the effort now to save everyone a whole lot of heartache later.

I don't know why they are so adverse to buying both kids a cute costume. How much could it cost in comparison to everything else they blow money on?

Not to mention it's pretty crappy parenting to just give into your kid instead of teaching him he's not the only child on this planet. He's going to have to share resources with his fellow humans, so why not start teaching that now, starting with his own brother?

They are passive and take the easy way out of everything. They don't want to put in the effort now to save everyone a whole lot of heartache later.
Lord knows, he could even probably get some stupid content if he went to a Spirit or what not since they love to film at Target and Publix.

Reactions: 9
So they don't have time to make two costumes and only OG Buddy gets to have one. They are aware that new Buddy is going to be around in the future too, are they planning on never having costed for both kids at the same time? Are they going to alternate years? Make it make sense.

Reactions: 15

Maybe it would be a good idea to let J choose O’s Halloween costume. They could control it by giving him options and then he’s interacting with his brother and not being made to think he’s still an only child. I know, too much work for the slackers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Lord knows, he could even probably get some stupid content if he went to a Spirit or what not since they love to film at Target and Publix.
He did that last year. Tim and J$ went to Spirit and Michaels really early in the season. Then J$ wanted to be a ghost. So instead of buying a ghost costume or even making the ghost costume you see all other toddlers wearing, Jenn threw a sheet over the kid and cut holes in it, not even where his actual eyes were.

So they don't have time to make two costumes and only OG Buddy gets to have one. They are aware that new Buddy is going to be around in the future too, are they planning on never having costed for both kids at the same time? Are they going to alternate years? Make it make sense.
And J$ changes his mind every week on what he wants to be. The last time we saw him in a home vlog, he wanted to be a yellow Camaro...that one is easy, Bumblebee. Sit the kid down looking at Amazon and have him pick two costumes. Order them, see which one he likes best in real life and return the other one. Then have O$ be whatever sidekick fits with J$ costume. The world still revolves around J$. They both have decent but equal costumes. It's not rocket science. I don't understand why they make this so complicated.

I know she wants to make his costume, but let's face it....she did not make that Piglet costume. She put it together, she picked out the pieces to it, but she did not make it. 2nd Halloween, I believe J$ was the Mickey pumpkin stuffed costume that was way too hot and he ended up not wearing it. Last year was the sheet monstrosity. She needs to give up the idea of making the costume altogether.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
When my grandson started nursery aged 9 months they had to dress up for Halloween. My DIL bought him a pumpkin costume and it was soooo cute. Easy, even for the slackers

Reactions: 8
When my grandson started nursery aged 9 months they had to dress up for Halloween. My DIL bought him a pumpkin costume and it was soooo cute. Easy, even for the slackers
They did this for J$ 2nd Halloween. The problem is, it’s still 1000 degrees here on Halloween. It was too hot to wear.

This is basically what they got for him. I believe it was also too small for him because they suck at planning for the future and bought it early.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since we're in Iowa my daughter's first couple of costumes were a tiger and a furry monster so she'd be warm on top of looking cute. These days we buy them a size bigger so she can wears layers if needed. It's not that hard.

I love our state, where it can be 65F, freezing, and everything in between on Halloween

Reactions: 13
I have two cats but somehow I have managed to have their Halloween costumes ready since late June. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If they really didn't have time they'd take the fireman hat they got from Firehouse subs and go with that for a fireman costume. Hell, there are even several cute dalmation costumes on Amazon they could get for Flipper so they'd be on theme but that's too much work. Seriously, this took maybe thirty seconds of thought on my part, Jenn.
---
I have two cats but somehow I have managed to have their Halloween costumes ready since late June. 😜
I got my dog hers in the middle of August. Home Goods had a ton of good costumes this year for pets and kids.

Popped up in my ads.
Forever 21? Ya, you wish that were the case. Dontcha, Gin? :ROFLMAO:
1694972296451.png

No kids, party girl and could fit into her clothes still.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.