LakeBuenaVisitors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't say to "go viral", but that is always the intent with Maria. She always talks about how all of her videos and vlogs supposedly "go viral". That's whay I quoted that. She followed Cinderella's every move. I saw lots of coverage of live action Ariel when I searched for it earlier, so I didn't realize it was such a brave move on her part, just trying to be first to get views. She did voice support of BLM during the pandemic and she may be a lot of things, but racist isn't one of them. So the mean comments were directed at Ariel and not her? That's not how she described it, but we all know how far she stretches the truth. Well, I will give her a slight pass if they were pressuring her to take the vlog down. That's just ridiculous. I didn't see any of that nonsense.
We can agree to disagree but dude you totally didn't watch the live. She said repeatedly no one said anything bad about her vlog or posts towards her, but hate speech and the n word towards the character actress was what bothered her so much. She talked about all day her and Chris having to delete mean things people said about Disney choosing this "n" mermaid, or screw the black mermaid. Nothing about her. Her shock from seeing this for the first time in the disney community I understand. As someone who has been called that word being mixed race it doesn't phase me any more but disheartened me to see people so awful on her pages not towards her but the actress and character. I hope this stops.

Also she followed cinderella from ten plus feet away so you could see the fireworks in the shot otherwise the fireworks wouldn't be in the shot. Again you all know I'm the first to throw this stupid girl down the well for her annoying behavior. Even hoped for her to kick it jokingly. She was a class act and impressed me Saturday. Sunday she was back to being bubbly happy, talking too much, overly excited to meet people. Back to annoying Maria. Her positivity bullshit. Saturday a very different experience and I wish she did lives like that. I wish she read here. Maria, we don't need happy positive Maria or your hopeful words. We need you to talk real talk. It was actually for once inspiring.

So, Maria's doing the usual spiel on IG, yet again, trying to say how their crappy t-shirts came about because there were absolutely no good Disney shirts out there, and their shirt designs will last a lifetime. Their designs are meant to be worn anywhere & with any type of outfit.

JUST STOP!
#1 - they are basically stating that all the other shops designs suck. Which they don't. Many actually hand draw their designs so they are truly original artwork. Not artwork directly stolen off the internet. Quit putting others down to pump yourself up.
#2 - LBV shirts are not something I would pair with a nice skirt for a night out. NEVER! I would not pair a Walmart screen printed Mickey shirt for a night out, so I would not do the same with theirs. :rolleyes: Rant over. Maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it odd that Maria can sit through an entire Fantasmic show without shitting herself but needs DAS to cut out wait times?

View attachment 2189263
In all fairness I’ve had to take medications that make you always feel the need to have a bathroom close enough. I could feel stomach cramps and know within 15 minutes there would be an issue and sometimes it could come on suddenly. Being in a long line in a congested area would be stressful to try and exit out of (for example big thunder has small hallways and not a lot of easy outs). If you started feeling icky during fantasmic you could leave and any time and get to a bathroom (assuming it’s not at the end of the show). There’s a big difference there as someone who has had bathroom issues in the past.

Reactions: 2
I won't judge anyone's use of DAS. People have issues that they don't need to disclose. Just use DAS as it was intended. The person holding DAS is supposed to actually ride the ride. In the past, she just used to walk Chris (and other people) through the line and not ride it herself. It was done blatantly in the beginning. When people started questioning her about it, she would sneak out the exits and not make it obvious. I don't watch her much anymore so I don't know if she's still doing that. With the onset of Lightning Lane, it's probably not as obvious anymore.

@UpsideDownWaterfall mentioned in the ResortTV1 thread that Maria actually sells tshirts that only her Patreon members can buy. Does anyone have any other info on that? Imagine paying money for the privilege to spend more money! Absolutely ridiculous.

Also I looked at Maria's site and she had this on it:
As_Seen_on_TV_1600x_jpg.jpg

Was she actually on Jimmy Kimmel or is this total BS?

• Wow
  • Haha
@UpsideDownWaterfall
View attachment 2234359
Maria stretches the truth. Maybe a TikTok or something was shared? She definitely wasn’t the guest. She used to do some red carpet interview stuff back in the day so that’s where some of these shows/networks come into play. If anything was recent, she would share it every chance she could get.

I won't judge anyone's use of DAS. People have issues that they don't need to disclose. Just use DAS as it was intended. The person holding DAS is supposed to actually ride the ride. In the past, she just used to walk Chris (and other people) through the line and not ride it herself. It was done blatantly in the beginning. When people started questioning her about it, she would sneak out the exits and not make it obvious. I don't watch her much anymore so I don't know if she's still doing that. With the onset of Lightning Lane, it's probably not as obvious anymore.
I know her health issues aren't bullshit . Heard you all loud and clear when you all freaked on me about being tough on her with the catheter thing and spinabifida. But I will say she makes a point to never abuse the pass while every other channel does. Her husband buys lightning lane because she doesnt go with him half the streams lol. I saw once she left a line in the millenium falcon while about to tit herself claiming she was about to have an accident possibly. But she rides the millenium falcon in the past with no trouble. So I get that was real. I won't be an asshole about that one time. They aren't like living with diz so cringe. I got to say lately I appreciate when any of these grifters buy lightning lane. A lot more interesting. Make these fuckers buy lightning lane.

Reactions: 1
But I will say she makes a point to never abuse the pass while every other channel does.
This may be her current situation, but she consistently did this back in the days when she was BFF with RTV1 for attractions like Slinky Dog and Tower of Terror. She isn't dumb and I think she reads here. Caught her streaming Fantasmic last night and she asked the CM if she could sit near the restroom. That exact situation was mentioned here. I doubt it's a coincidence.

Reactions: 3
@UpsideDownWaterfall mentioned in the ResortTV1 thread that Maria actually sells tshirts that only her Patreon members can buy. Does anyone have any other info on that? Imagine paying money for the privilege to spend more money! Absolutely ridiculous.

View attachment 2234359
This particular one is a patreon member only one. I don't know if there are others.
Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 4.18.31 PM.png

• Sick
Nothing more satisfying than to see LBV have to delete a video because when they wanted to go live, it was pouring rain. LOL

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 11.39.46 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Maria's vlog on Alaska, particularly the promo, says she has spina bifida and spent 2017 in bed and couldn't go on a cruise. Yet if you look at her Instagram profile under Maria Papadakis, she was out and about in Vancouver in 2017 with Chris, who was playing soccer. She got into a lawsuit with a gym after asserting that the business was responsible for an injury not long afterward.
She references not having a colon, talks about 20 surgeries and other issues. And about growing up with no money when her father was president of Drexel University.
So many ???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Maria's vlog on Alaska, particularly the promo, says she has spina bifida and spent 2017 in bed and couldn't go on a cruise. Yet if you look at her Instagram profile under Maria Papadakis, she was out and about in Vancouver in 2017 with Chris, who was playing soccer. She got into a lawsuit with a gym after asserting that the business was responsible for an injury not long afterward.
She references not having a colon, talks about 20 surgeries and other issues. And about growing up with no money when her father was president of Drexel University.
So many ???
Don't hate on me for being a dick about her health issues but I know others with Spinabifida who got it way worse than she does. It varies on a spectrum and she should thank her bleeping lucky stars she has what seems manageable. So duck her. Sorry I know it shouldn't be who is sicker game and we don't see behind closed doors. 20 surgeries, catheters, bowel problems etc and she is lucky she can walk. I know I'll get tit for this comment. So in her defense since I google her name a lot that lawsuit isn't the same Maria with the gym lawsuit. Somehow there are a bunch of asshole maria's with the same name also in canada and usa. She's bleeping replicating. And I don't know how that family spent their money once her dad finally did well in her teens and then died but I did see the article about how the real estate bubble bursting and their names listed as the philadelphia families who lost it all. The other fancy names were campbell soup people but I think campbell soup still sells lol. Hey I lost all my tit in 2009 too so I'm happy her family dealt with it. Sorry, I really dislike her.

Reactions: 6
Thought i would check in on the east coast ivory hustler and how her tarantula eyes were holding up. Shockingly in this heat her face hasnt melted off like a scene from raiders of the lost ark. She needs new content, her YT channel sucks, its all lives and its the same crap every live.

• Haha
Every night on TikTok Miss veneers with the really bad cheap extensions keeps popping up peddling those Disney shirts that she made. How does she even get away with that?