The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We better get the renovation update home vlog late tonight because I can't do another day of pronunciation debates. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I never expected a reference to Bobby B here in the Tracker thread šŸ¤£
Years ago on the other forum we briefly discussed which GoT characters are most similar to Dim & Ginn.

I said I believe Ginn is like Stannis Baratheon. Dependent on outside opinions until it's an opinion that he doesn't agree with then you're on a permanent tit list.
Dim to me is Mace Tyrell. Described as an oaf by Olenna Tyrell. He will change his allegiance based on who's winning & which house offers his house the most.

Reactions: 4
Melk,ā€ however is entirely indefensible.
(Unless, of course, heā€™s referring to whatever comes outta Jennā€™s lactation stations, ā€˜cause Iā€™m sure whatever it is canā€™t technically be called ā€œMilkā€
For the Simpsons fansā€¦.
IMG_8814.jpeg

---
We better get the renovation update home vlog late tonight because I can't do another day of pronunciation debates. šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s times like these I just go down the FRE rabbit hole. Which is what I came home to my wife doing! Hahaha!!! It was the Kay, sorry, Adler boys rabbit hole, but it still works! Maybe even more so, because we can laugh at their incompetent boobery, but thereā€™s no child exploitation going on to sour (rhymes with tower) the proceedings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t sleep so Iā€™ll share the Pittsburghese dictionary to make pronunciations by region even more fun. Hopefully I did the spoiler right ( I donā€™t think I did).

IMG_3406.jpeg
IMG_3403.jpeg
IMG_3405.jpeg
IMG_3404.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t sleep so Iā€™ll share the Pittsburghese dictionary to make pronunciations by region even more fun. Hopefully I did the spoiler right ( I donā€™t think I did).

View attachment 2364883View attachment 2364886View attachment 2364887View attachment 2364888
Hahaha!!!! Jeet yet and, especially crick, I get a ton of tit for from my Brooklyn born in laws. And Iā€™m from Eastern PA.

(And, no, you didnā€™t do the spoiler right. So Iā€™m hoping someone here will give a tutorial because I tried it for the first time the other day, and it didnā€™t work for me, either)

Reactions: 6
Well, being from Down Under let me add this to the discussion........

(How to speak Australian)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anybody know what went down on the Marriott page to cause comments to be deleted from the TT post?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
LOL! Well, well, well... Jenn posted a late night home reno vlog AND DaBaby O update. Maybe she read my post? šŸ˜†
---
So, according to Tim, the neighborhood is having a movie night with a s'mores bar -- Is this an HOA-sponsored event? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anybody know what went down on the Marriott page to cause comments to be deleted from the TT post?
No, I donā€™t know, but if I were to hazard a guess, Iā€™d say, our friends here!
---
LOL! Well, well, well... Jenn posted a late night home reno vlog AND DaBaby O update. Maybe she read my post? šŸ˜†
---
So, according to Tim, the neighborhood is having a movie night with a s'mores bar -- Is this an HOA-sponsored event? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Is this the movie theyā€™re playing tonight?
IMG_8815.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems awfully greedy to hope to win the Powerball for a family that is supposedly "set for life" unless they wanted to win to donate all the money they don't need (you know, since they're set for life) to charities.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still see all the comments that are calling the Marriott out for hosting the Trackers. However, there was a comment I saw way earlier that praised Marriott for having the Trackers out saying they want to book a stay now because of the Trackers. Marriott responded to this comment but now the positive comment and Marriotts response are no longer there.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh what a surprise, Ginn manages to yet again burn her greasy "no-key" in a tetanus pan.
Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 8.14.49 PM.png

Then she says "I'll be right back I don't want this to burn!" witch, TURN DOWN THE bleeping HEAT.

Even Dim would rather just have her salty salad than eat her burnt "no-key".
Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 8.18.09 PM.png

Dim says talking about the s'mores neighborhood party on the internet is a bad idea but thinks it's okay to mention Da Baby pooped twice before dinner.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Seems awfully greedy to hope to win the Powerball for a family that is supposedly "set for life" unless they wanted to win to donate all the money they don't need (you know, since they're set for life) to charities.
How dare you? They donate ALL of their superstickers to charity!!!!! If they win the Powerball, they should keep it, for all theyā€™ve done for us!!!! They deserve it!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
JFC, they're still brushing Buddy's teeth on the kitchen counter. HAVE THEY HEARD OF BATHROOMS? You know, the things Dimmy is obsessed with talking about and using and filming?
Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 8.23.00 PM.png

Ginn insists she's going to be out in the backyard ALL the time. She's even going to edit out there you guyzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So Tim smacked his nose on the sharp countertop over this stupid-ass outdoor bar after working underneath the cabinet. And they have yet to address how they will keep the boys from smashing into that thing? The corners are ridiculously sharp. Tim wasn't even walking around it and isn't short like a little kid, and he still managed to injure himself on the counter. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh what a surprise, Ginn manages to yet again burn her greasy "no-key" in a tetanus pan.
View attachment 2364931

Then she says "I'll be right back I don't want this to burn!" witch, TURN DOWN THE bleeping HEAT.

Even Dim would rather just have her salty salad than eat her burnt "no-key".
View attachment 2364938

Dim says talking about the s'mores neighborhood party on the internet is a bad idea but thinks it's okay to mention Da Baby pooped twice before dinner.
And editor extraordinaire, Jenn left this exchange in the final cut. I would have edited the whole thing out since Tim seemed kind of annoyed that he had to explain to her that he didnā€™t want to discuss the sā€™mores event on camera. Even though he is the doofus that brought it up in the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Tim smacked his nose on the sharp countertop over this stupid-ass outdoor bar after working underneath the cabinet. And they have yet to address how they will keep the boys from smashing into that thing? The corners are ridiculously sharp. Tim wasn't even walking around it and isn't short like a little kid, and he still managed to injure himself on the counter. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
His nose looks PAINFUL. I hope the kids donā€™t run into it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.