The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting enough, I had to go check again. It’s up to 9 comments for me now. I guess Marie just couldn’t handle hearing this morning on Tattle that the single positive comment was gone, so she had to put hers out there. Hi Marie!!!!!!!
I see Marie! I love how she hates us so much but can't keep away from reading here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There doesn’t appear to be a whole lot of room for the fire pit and furniture Tim wants to put in.
View attachment 2364987

And was there any mention of the child safety fence that needs to be installed around the pool?
Or am I mistaken that Florida requires this?
View attachment 2364984
There is BARELY any room from the counter to the pool edge. With the kids being about that height soon, I suspect the possibility of them running around the pool and nearly knocking themselves out. How is it possible to spend thousands of dollars on a backyard Reno and make it look like complete tit. It’s already crowded and too tight.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
There doesn’t appear to be a whole lot of room for the fire pit and furniture Tim wants to put in.
View attachment 2364987

And was there any mention of the child safety fence that needs to be installed around the pool?
Or am I mistaken that Florida requires this?
View attachment 2364984
This is the first time I've seen their pool deck and I can't help but laugh. All that money for a McMansion in a Lake Nona, gated neighborhood, and THAT'S the pool deck/outdoor space?!?!? I'll take my modest 1980's-built in South Florida with my bigger, (better), pool and huge entertaining space over this cookie cutter any day.

Reactions: 25
How sad is that. These 2 morons are laughing at their own child. What is going to happen at school? Kids can be ruthless. How is J$ going to handle it?
And as for the outside area, if that was me I would change out that bar area for a sitting area. Especially since I supposedly don't drink. But that's me and we all know how the trackholes love to flex. And I agree with @xmasbdaygirl 100000% - how do you sleep at night with no pool fence up? It would worry me like crazy.

Reactions: 17
The Tim Tracker #142: Who Shrunk Tim's Deck
---
The Tim Tracker #142: Honey I Shrunk the Deck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
J$'s really going to (try) to go to school, huh? What's going to happen when they sit down for breakfast and he doesn't get an tablet with Bluey dropped in front of him? And then again at lunch? What happens when the teacher doesn't feed him like a baby bird and expects him to feed himself like a normal goddamn almost 4-year-old? I foresee some pretty nasty tantrums in his future. None of them are his fault inherently, just a product of his absolutely crappy upbringing thus far.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I could not understand a word that J$ said. I sure hope school goes better than I expect. Their pool are is sooooo small, where the F are the going to put furniture & a fire pit?

Reactions: 23
I think their "addition" of the backyard kitchen is awful. Looking at the update from the pics that have been posted, how is this any better than what they had before? It's ridiculously small. This doesn't look inviting at all. Maybe it's because I live in a state that has snow and cold weather for 6+ months out of the year, but I'd actually want to enjoy the outdoors and not be cooped up under a screen to enjoy the weather. Don't get me wrong, I know that FL gets super hot in the summer, and I know the screen is there to help keep the bugs out and give "some" shade, but it just looks super enclosed. I would have extended it out further into the yard to make it bigger that way and have a nice patio area out in the open.

Reactions: 18
J$'s really going to (try) to go to school, huh? What's going to happen when they sit down for breakfast and he doesn't get an tablet with Bluey dropped in front of him? And then again at lunch? What happens when the teacher doesn't feed him like a baby bird and expects him to feed himself like a normal goddamn almost 4-year-old? I foresee some pretty nasty tantrums in his future. None of them are his fault inherently, just a product of his absolutely crappy upbringing thus far.
Let the grifting begin when the school tells the Trackers that J$ is Special Needs

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Again - kids in school can be ruthless. My son shared a story with me how in the elementary school where he works one little girl was crying in the halls one day - when he approached her to ask what was wrong - she said that another little girl told her the dress she was wearing was ugly. J$ can't feed himself, the verdict is still out if he is completely potty trained, he can only eat meals with a tablet in front of him at all times, and you can't understand him when he speaks. And he has 2 morons who all they do is laugh at him.

I pray for the day when J$ is older and he is able to view all these videos and he can go back to these 2 asshats and laugh back at them - I'm rooting for you J$ - make us all proud.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Let the grifting begin when the school tells the Trackers that J$ is Special Needs
At the very least needs a speech evaluation like yesterday... My 3YO daughter was evaluated by a speech therapist at daycare a couple of months ago and she determined our daughter could use some help, which we agreed with. Fast forward and she's already made marked improvements, loves her therapist, and is thriving. See Slackers, it's really not that damn hard.

Reactions: 22
Did they really spend $66 on lottery tix? And because of his delay with motor skills, Jackson struggles with using the coin to scratch the lottery ticket. Jenn says “it’s so hard, do you want me to help you a little?”, then takes the coin out of his hand and does the ticket. Jenn, stop being a witch. Let him scratch the card!
IMG_1837.jpeg

They are delusional if they think Jackson is ahead. Tim is curious to find out what they missed in teaching him at home. The biggest thing he hasn’t been taught at home is the word NO! Start there,Tim. I think they are in for a lot of surprises in the many ways they’ve failed their child.

And Oliver. Nobody needs to hear about how many times he’s pooped while they are eating dinner. The cruise is just a month away. Better get busy on that crawling.

I cant believe how much they’ve totally messed up their backyard area. Wow. I’d NEVER put a grill or a fire pit in an enclosed area like that. That bar area is unnecessary and taking up so much space. I don’t understand their placement of it. It’s too close to the screen on one side, yet far enough away that the boys are going to be running around it. Another accident waiting to happen. If they don’t use their bar area inside, they won’t use it outside either. There’s no way they had a professional design any of this layout.

And eff you Tim for calling out the company in your video the way you did. Don’t blame them for your poor planning and lack of handyman skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Again - kids in school can be ruthless. My son shared a story with me how in the elementary school where he works one little girl was crying in the halls one day - when he approached her to ask what was wrong - she said that another little girl told her the dress she was wearing was ugly. J$ can't feed himself, the verdict is still out if he is completely potty trained, he can only eat meals with a tablet in front of him at all times, and you can't understand him when he speaks. And he has 2 morons who all they do is laugh at him.

I pray for the day when J$ is older and he is able to view all these videos and he can go back to these 2 asshats and laugh back at them - I'm rooting for you J$ - make us all proud.

I hate saying this. I think all of us got made fun of for the clothes we wore in school. I've seen it in some of the toxic workplaces I've work (that I thankfully left). So even adults would get made fun of (granted at least kids are more brutal and tell you to your face vs. adults will do it behind your back).

This happened to my niece. Due to (long story) family situation my SIL took her in and they (my SIL and BIL) wanted to send her to Head Start (US preschool for underserved people). She was almost 4, very small for age and not potty trained. Head Start initially did not want to let her in until she was potty trained and my SIL and BIL were having a heck of a time training her (mind you, they are experts since they raised three kids of their own). They ended up talking to the county school psychologist. She said let her in and the peer pressure will force her to be potty trained quickly as she would not only 4 year old still in pull ups and still wetting herself when she was in regular undies. Fast forward. She was the toilet within 2 weeks of starting school.

She also had speech issues. Which they did have a speech therapist help with that. My brother had issues with speech too. While my brother and my niece did have some kids bully them about not understanding them. But out of speech and not being potty trained. The potty trained situation was way worse for my niece vs. not her being understood.

I have another family situation were the kids ended up living with their dad as their mom was having mental health issues. The kids caught on pretty young (like 5/6 years old) something was wrong with their mom. They don't need vlogs to prove something is wrong with their mom. Granted there are legit mental health issues going on in my cousin vs. two POS with no known mental health issues making fun of their kids because they feel they can.

I agree @Mopsy75 I am rooting for Jackson and Oliver that you do great things in life. Jackson I hope you become a famous NASCAR driver or a NASA engineer or Geologist. Even if he works for NASCAR or something else car related (his newest interest that it seems he knows more about than his so called smart dad) like a car mechanic, he will be good at it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.