The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they favour sitting on the kitchen floor over anywhere else? I can honestly say I have not once sat on my kitchen floor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do they favour sitting on the kitchen floor over anywhere else? I can honestly say I have not once sat on my kitchen floor 😂
That's the ONLY place in the house that has good lighting. They can't fix it, it's impossible to get good lighting anywhere else in the house. They have two kids you know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How do we know they read TL:
They make sure everyone knows that they want to participate in neighborhood functions.
They’re making sure we know about every time they see the “cousins” and Tim’s parents.

How do we know they ignore TL:
We tried to tell him that they need a professional to install that kitchen bc it would be a witch to level. And it is.

And also:
Tim’s mom knows exactly what’s up with these two and they’re sketchy parenting. A training spoon for the 4 month old? Maybe bc the 3 1/2 year old is still being fed? Also, the birthday gifts she bought that they passed off as Christmas presents 🙄🙄🙄 were all very age appropriate and educational.

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one on here that doesn’t find baby brother at all cute? The exact opposite for me. With that big round moon face he reminds me of Jenn too much. Maybe he’ll grow into his features. Also there are now four camera hogs all trying to spend the most time in front of the camera. Tim may need to hire someone else so there’s two cameras rolling at all times. Heaven help us all.
All I see is Jenn. 👀Nuff said.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That giant panel of screen that Tim mentions, that was an expensive add-on and I'm confused by it because they don't really have a view. I know because we also have that same option but we have a water view. I also know that when (not if, when) that screen panel tears...it's a pain in the ass and $$$$ to replace. I know that because both sides neighbors had to replace theirs after the last hurricane.

Reactions: 19
th

I can still see them……
I know for a fact one of them is our good friend ...tea... who we miss dearly on these pages IYKYK :sneaky: (I won't dox her).

So just rest easy with the knowledge that she's still kicking ass and trash-talking the Trackers, even if it's not directly on here! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Am I the only one on here that doesn’t find baby brother at all cute? The exact opposite for me. With that big round moon face he reminds me of Jenn too much. Maybe he’ll grow into his features. Also there are now four camera hogs all trying to spend the most time in front of the camera. Tim may need to hire someone else so there’s two cameras rolling at all times. Heaven help us all.
No you are not alone. Not cute at all. The big round face and head remind me of Charlie Brown, but not in a cute way.
#homemovies.

Reactions: 17
When I looked yesterday, there were 12 or 13 comments. Now I can only see 7. It looks like the positive comment they received was deleted along with all of the comments under that one. Not sure if something was said that caused it to be deleted or if the person who put that positive comment out there deleted it.
Yeah, that's odd bc on my end I see 15 comments. WTF?!?

(but yeah, the positive comment is gone)
---
Yeah, the only time I sit on the floor is if I'm cleaning cupboards, etc., and / or doing something w/ the cats.
As a rule, I agree - we don't (and no one I've ever known) hang out on our kitchen floor. They are so friggin weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
here's my 1/2 cents worth today - J4D's couch time and how 'excited' she is for J$ to go to school - seriously - let's be real here Jenn, you are ONLY EXCITED for YOU - this will be a full day of not having to deal with or entertain your 1st miracle child. Because we all saw the pool time at the Marriott - that was cringe worthy IMO. And for some reason, an almost 4 year old can not entertain himself. Only when he is eating at the table with an IPAD shoved in front of his face. And how ungrateful can you be - scratching lottery tickets hoping to win. Yes it's fun to scratch tickets and all but you two morons are 'supposedly' set for life - I'm so confused here - just selfish you ask me. You don't have a regular FT job, you make your own hours, and you suck at your job. Oh well, maybe it's just me.

Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched yet but thanks for posting the pics of the renovation.

There is no room out there after their gigantic outdoor kitchen 😂 What idiots. Maybe they can fit one seating area. Like a table and chairs or a few chairs. What happened to ALL this space to entertain?

I think the outdoor kitchen is stupid for them but the bar part of it is extra stupid.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, that's odd bc on my end I see 15 comments. WTF?!?

(but yeah, the positive comment is gone)
---
Interesting enough, I had to go check again. It’s up to 9 comments for me now. I guess Marie just couldn’t handle hearing this morning on Tattle that the single positive comment was gone, so she had to put hers out there. Hi Marie!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no room out there after their gigantic outdoor kitchen 😂 What idiots. Maybe they can fit one seating area. Like a table and chairs or a few chairs. What happened to ALL this space to entertain?

I think the outdoor kitchen is stupid for them but the bar part of it is extra stupid.
All I see are flashing red lights!
•. Sharp edges on the outdoor kitchen units (Tim ‘s nose being the first casualty) with Prop #1 always running around manically and Prop #2 mobility happening in the next year.
•. A hot grill in use right under the kitchen window. With the potential of an open flame fire pit being installed on the other side of the small patio.
•. And no child safety fence, as yet, installed around the pool.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched yet but thanks for posting the pics of the renovation.

Extra Stupid is their middle name, though. :)

That giant panel of screen that Tim mentions, that was an expensive add-on and I'm confused by it because they don't really have a view. I know because we also have that same option but we have a water view. I also know that when (not if, when) that screen panel tears...it's a pain in the ass and $$$$ to replace. I know that because both sides neighbors had to replace theirs after the last hurricane.
It would be a shame with hurricane season coming up if something happened to their new screens...
---
All I see are flashing red lights!
•. Sharp edges on the outdoor kitchen units (Tim ‘s nose being the first casualty) with Prop #1 always running around manically and Prop #2 mobility happening in the next year.
•. A hot grill in use right under the kitchen window. With the potential of an open flame fire pit being installed on the other side of the small patio.
Why make the area good for their miracle children when they can put in what they *think* will make them happy? Even though we all know they aren't going to utilize any of it because a) they're never home and b) they are the laziest lazy people who ever did laze.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To pick up where @Mopsy75 left off. Jenn only has Jess for the Summer so I assume that when J$ goes to school then Jess goes away. What happens when Tim is at the parks "working" and an issue arises requiring J$ to be picked up at school? Is Jen going to fire up the Volt and pick up the "miracle" child? How will Jenn survive the 15-20 minute drive to the school. How will other drivers survive Jenn?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It was interesting to me that they haven't mentioned the safety fence since that one video where they said they wanted one with a door.

Personally, I would not be able to sleep at night knowing there wasn't a fence around that pool and my "chaos" and "wild" kid was tall enough to unlock and open those french doors. It's very unsettling to me just knowing that they have been living like that for what, almost 2 months now.

Also, Trackers---get your kid a speech eval!!!! I know you thought it was hilarious thinking he was talking about Connecticut and then after minutes passed you realized he was talking about kinetic sand. Get 👏 your 👏 kid 👏help👏 Stop bleeping laughing at him. He NEEDS help. You should be able to understand what he is saying. You are (supposedly) his parents!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.