The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC, they're still brushing Buddy's teeth on the kitchen counter. HAVE THEY HEARD OF BATHROOMS? You know, the things Dimmy is obsessed with talking about and using and filming?
View attachment 2364946

Ginn insists she's going to be out in the backyard ALL the time. She's even going to edit out there you guyzzzzzzzz.
Sure Jan 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Buddy looks like he's completely pantless because of oversized t-shirt + booty shorts.

Ginn says they signed Da Baby up for swim class and it's a Mommy & Me class so she claims she's going to get in the pool with him. Yeah....... let's see how long that lasts. Also, if she can get in the pool (supposedly, again, I'm sure they'll come up with an inevitable excuse to cancel this swim class) with Da Baby, why is it that neither of them can even accompany Buddy to his swim class? WTF.

Reactions: 22
An exciting surprise for J coming up after he has been in school for 2 days? But something they planned before now? Jenn says we will see it this weekend. And their stupid ass grins as they said all this?

It's the orange Rivian, isn't it?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Buddy looks like he's completely pantless because of oversized t-shirt + booty shorts.

Ginn says they signed Da Baby up for swim class and it's a Mommy & Me class so she claims she's going to get in the pool with him. Yeah....... let's see how long that lasts. Also, if she can get in the pool (supposedly, again, I'm sure they'll come up with an inevitable excuse to cancel this swim class) with Da Baby, why is it that neither of them can even accompany Buddy to his swim class? WTF.
You know why.

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh, that covered grill area that is right up to the house looks like a potential nightmare. Maybe they actually won't use it that much. 🔥

I'm sure the workers appreciated Tim filming them doing the work. You just know they were talking about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
An exciting surprise coming up after J has been in school for 2 days? But something they planned before now? Jenn says we will see it this weekend. And their stupid ass grins as they said all this?

If it’s not, it’s still definitely gonna be something for them, not for their inconveniences, um, I mean, miracle children

Reactions: 9
Dim's mom bought Da Baby a training spoon. She should have bought one for her own son too. They said they didn't bother with a training spoon for Buddy. Yes, we can tell.

Ginn, you need to work on your core muscles.
Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 8.38.12 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was the most normal home blog they’ve done since Oliver joined the cast last spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Scratching off lottery tickets they spent $66 on on the kitchen floor. Set for life indeed.

Ginn seriously needs to come up with a different word besides "excited". She's sooooo excited to be outside all the time and edit out there. She's soooo excited for the outdoor kitchen. She's soooooo excited about her sad salad. She's sooooo excited for Buddy to start school (that I can believe). She's soooooo excited for "Mommy & Me" swim class. Sure Ginn.

They wanted everyone to know they're not using whiskey to help with Da Baby's teething. Ginn said she thinks Buddy is actually "ahead" of other kids in his age group. Sure Ginn. She also says Buddy loves yoga. Okay. Rolling around on the floor doesn't count as yoga. She seriously lives in an alternate reality.
Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 8.54.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

I just want to say, I’m always behind on these threads, but, I think I’m rather witty and have a great sense of humor.(I’m not trying to sound conceited or full of myself, read till the end) I think I have amazingly clever and witty comments about these two jagoffs. The reason I don’t post much is because all of the things I think you all would find hysterical, someone on here has already posted. Or, is funnier and wittier than I could ever be! I love this community, not only because of the comedy GOLD, but because there’s a real, genuine concern for those children. I think the Dis threads recently have shown that a “snark” site can be the only place where truth can be told. And I love you all for that, regardless of how you pronounce the word ‘tour’

• Heart
Reactions: 51
An exciting surprise for J coming up after he has been in school for 2 days? But something they planned before now? Jenn says we will see it this weekend. And their stupid ass grins as they said all this?

Either that or returning to the Poly for another staycation since they said they'd already planning on coming back "real soon".

They seriously sound like such martyrs for doing the bare minimum of parenting. I know I've said this before, but I seriously cannot stand people who choose to procreate and then won't STFU about having to actually parent their damn children (especially when they don't actually bother doing much parenting anyway). You're not special and it's your own bleeping fault so deal with it. Good lord.
---

I just want to say, I’m always behind on these threads, but, I think I’m rather witty and have a great sense of humor.(I’m not trying to sound conceited or full of myself, read till the end) I think I have amazingly clever and witty comments about these two jagoffs. The reason I don’t post much is because all of the things I think you all would find hysterical, someone on here has already posted. Or, is funnier and wittier than I could ever be! I love this community, not only because of the comedy GOLD, but because there’s a real, genuine concern for those children. I think the Dis threads recently have shown that a “snark” site can be the only place where truth can be told. And I love you all for that, regardless of how you pronounce the word ‘tour’
Post your witty thoughts anyway! Don't sell yourself short!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's soooooo excited for "Mommy & Me" swim class
“Nanny & Me swim class”
---

Was this seen as a spoiler for anyone? Not sure if I did it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t sleep so I’ll share the Pittsburghese dictionary to make pronunciations by region even more fun. Hopefully I did the spoiler right ( I don’t think I did).

View attachment 2364883View attachment 2364886View attachment 2364887View attachment 2364888
I have some of these mixed in too! :D I have the weirdest mish mashed accent ever. It pops out in periodically, especially when our PA friends come to visit.
And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ginn is so humble, she went out of her way to take 6 hours to tell a story during their rambling couch confessional about how they also paid for the lottery tickets for the lady standing in line behind them. Wow Ginn, you're just sooooooooooo amazing.

They have absolutely no idea how to do a good deed without patting themselves on the back and getting others to pat them on the back. That's the difference between people who are nice and people who are kind. Anyone can be nice (just ask Ted Bundy), but doing something out of the kindness of your heart without expecting any recognition or praise or attention in return is something the Bojos lack in character.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Everytime they show the backyard you see those poor lonely ugly ass surrey with a fringe on top chairs.
What a nightmare if these 2 ever won the power ball.
Ginn says jackpot is going to be ahead with many things in his class....hmm sure Ginn
It seems to me that backyard reno is taking forever. I do like the new birdcage though, it is better than the old one.
In regards to the surprise this weekend, weren't they supposed to go to Fort Wilderness at some point?

Reactions: 15
Re: the correct pronunciation of the outdoor reno. Is there anywhere to put a table and chairs? Looks smaller than tiny tim

Reactions: 6
So the grill is under the covered part of the reno. Where is all the grill smoke going to go? How does it make any sense?

Reactions: 16
Being from central NJ I have many SI friends. So you know exactly what I’m talking about and know it’s not an exaggeration.

I also say tour as tore, but I for damn sure don’t say “Melk” or “Chak-lit” 💅

I’m from Staten Island and I definitely pronounce it as “tore.” However, I’m also a big music fan/concert goer and I’ve only heard artists and musicians, etc. pronounce it as “tore” as well. Genuinely never heard anyone saying that they’re “going on “tewer” this year!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.