The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn pretending she's too bashful to bartend at a nude wedding when she just takes her knockers out on a carousel and in a lazy river and as if her shorts don't get sucked up her beef curtains all the damn time.
---
So her job "catering" and "bartending" for events and weddings was 15 years ago, so when she was mid-20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tim is disturbed by Jen’s Halloween costume idea for the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These two are obsessed with getting free candy at MNSSHP. Like just go buy some bleeping bags at Target next time and dump them into your hands at will.
---
Someone should ask them to give a shout out to Jimmie Allen next.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ginn: "when we were trying for Da Baby, we were having a hard time and the doctor told Dim to stop using the exercise bike and I think that was the issue and when he stopped using the bike we got pregnant."

Unreal.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oooh, I won. Take that Dimmy. Yet something else you didn't win like water polo, life, Disney Cruise medals, and life in general.

Live going on now that I can not stomach watching since I had to deal with a quasi IRL Jenn today minus the two kids and have a migraine. Thanks to all those who are braving it and recapping it as we go.

Short Recap: Same tit with bonus supposed spy interludes and now a live.

Longer Recap: A couple of home vlogs of home renovations and Dim thinking he's like Tim Allen's character on Home Improvement except more incompetent and less funny (is that possible). Ft. Pampers has upped it's chance of catching fire or being flooded by the end of the year and supposedly they have pissed off their HOA as well-depending what you believe. There were also a family trip to Discovery Cove where Dim called Jenn on her five breakfasts while he ate four breakfast then five lunches plus pizzas for snackies. There was also a boring tour video that filled the gaps before he went on a date with Nick the Dick and complained about eating gross food-pickle milk shakes and spicy wings-with a bonus gorge trip to Universal. The live is ongoing as I type this so Jenn is probably putting her foot in her mouth and then some right now....We are getting close to school will OG Buddy get edumacated diapers and all? Stay tune.

Gif of the last thread in a nutshell: Dim and Jenn investigating the spy of Ft. Pampers

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jenn = has watched SEVEN seasons of Shameless recently.

Also Jenn = no time in 3 months to do homemade costumes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Ginn: "when we were trying for Da Baby, we were having a hard time and the doctor told Dim to stop using the exercise bike and I think that was the issue and when he stopped using the bike we got pregnant."

Unreal.
I bleeping hate them. What a slap in the face for anyone with actual fertility issues. And if the bike is really an issue...get back to biking, Dimmy. We don't need not a girl part 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh, so Ginn's fertility issues were solved when Tim stopped using the exercise bike....and I'm out.

Unreal.
This comment made me physically ill and I can't even hate watch right now. Such a slap in the face to anyone with true fertility struggles. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So Jenn says she is superstitious and dyed her hair red and got pregnant with J$. They “struggled” trying for Oliver. 😡 When asked if they were trying for a 3rd, Tim said nothing Jenn gave a vague answer that to me didn’t say, no way, we are sticking with two kids.

You cannot handle the two that you have, you would have to be insane to have a third

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Unreal.
So that was it all along? The exercise bike. I had no idea he was avidly using the exercise bike all those years' prior when they were actively trying before she gave us the whole walk-and-talk with the "I can't have kids, period, and don't you ever ask me again about it" spiel. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25

Unreal.
I thought he stopped doing the bike because of the sneeze hernias

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Jenn says she is superstitious and dyed her hair red and got pregnant with J$. They “struggled” trying for Oliver. 😡 When asked if they were trying for a 3rd, Tim said nothing Jenn gave a vague answer that to me didn’t say, no way, we are sticking with two kids.

You cannot handle the two that you have, you would have to be insane to have a third
And she has gotten him to not say no. Ugh, a third one is coming. I guess it will be three nannies, two dipshits, and three poor kids.
---
I thought he stopped doing the bike because of the sneeze hernias
I think the also mentioned the bike may have caused issues with his micro swimmers earlier 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There you have it everyone, stop using exercise bikes and all your infertility problems will be over.

The last thing these two need is another kid to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tim's eye got worse and worse those last 3 minutes of the live. He would rub it and it would close even more each time. Yikes. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I think she said they weren't currently trying for a third

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That's cause they don't actually have to even try, Dim just has to stop exercise-biking and they just kiss or rub their greasy faces together and wham bam thank you ma'am, new "miracle" potato is born.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.