The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they called out Paradise Grills. Add another one to the saboteur list. I am sure they are grill they sold a grill to the Bojos.
---
And nothing says you're set for life like playing multiple different lottery games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So the grill is under the covered part of the reno. Where is all the grill smoke going to go? How does it make any sense?
Tim is installing fans above the grill. He has thought of everything!

I have to say, Tim's self install of the outdoor kitchen is going just as well as I imagined. And up next, he's fixing the pool. What could possibly go wrong?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There doesn’t appear to be a whole lot of room for the fire pit and furniture Tim wants to put in.
A207634E-46C9-499B-BE79-013A0A8426C4.png

And was there any mention of the child safety fence that needs to be installed around the pool?
Or am I mistaken that Florida requires this?
AAAAA072-6A02-40F6-8969-67A8A189DADF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Boring, but Oliver wants to get that camera. They left no room for furniture over by the ridiculously placed grill. He wants to put a fire feature over there so if the corners don't get the kids, the fire will. Thorough. Gin did a lot of inappropriate yahhuhuhuh in this one. J$ arglebargled about something, cars, I guess. There's a surprise coming! Who wants to bet it's a overpriced weee-hicle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There doesn’t appear to be a whole lot of room for the fire pit and furniture Tim wants to put in.
View attachment 2364987

And was there any mention of the child safety fence that needs to be installed around the pool?
Or am I mistaken that Florida requires this?
View attachment 2364984
Ugh, the layout of this is maddening. Are they going to call the grill company and complain when that brand new covering gets nasty? And I'm just realizing they have zero privacy. All these neighbors have front row seats for this sh*tshow.

Reactions: 12
An exciting surprise for J coming up after he has been in school for 2 days? But something they planned before now? Jenn says we will see it this weekend. And their stupid ass grins as they said all this?

It's the orange Rivian, isn't it?
Mickey’s Not So Scary?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They are going to move! Just wait. Lotto tickets but claiming they are set? They are playing around with their stans but showing off for us.
Jen keeps saying how nice it will be having this outdoor space. witch, you had an outdoor space. 🤣
---
Two things I will give them. I think the new baby looks perfectly happy lots of time.
The neighbor's yard was trash. 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So you couldn’t film a full vlog in one day because Da Baby is teething? Maybe it was all the binge watching of “Shamless” that held you up. 🤔 Quit blaming your kids for tit, we all know you’re a lazy ass witch!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So you couldn’t film a full vlog in one day because Da Baby is teething? Maybe it was all the binge watching of “Shamless” that held you up. 🤔 Quit blaming your kids for tit, we all know you’re a lazy ass witch!
Hey. How dare you! It was only 8 seasons and 130 or so hours of watching. She is busy!!!
---
Everytime they show the backyard you see those poor lonely ugly ass surrey with a fringe on top chairs.
What a nightmare if these 2 ever won the power ball.
Ginn says jackpot is going to be ahead with many things in his class....hmm sure Ginn
It seems to me that backyard reno is taking forever. I do like the new birdcage though, it is better than the old one.
In regards to the surprise this weekend, weren't they supposed to go to Fort Wilderness at some point?
Now I have that song in my head and can't sleep. Oklahoma has some catchy-ass music.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah but Da Baby is the first baby born to two adults with no FT jobs and the first baby to go through teething!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the grill is under the covered part of the reno. Where is all the grill smoke going to go? How does it make any sense?
They also mentioned wanting a fire pit table. I seriously hope it is one of those glass rock type things with a low flame but with their propensity to burn things and use such high heat, I wonder how that roof will hold up.

Reactions: 6
Well, being from Down Under let me add this to the discussion........

(How to speak Australian)

Funny that certain things are common in the English Language world. Like Din Din or Missus or I've (in my case since I am American and live in the US) heard American's and Brit's say the days of the week in the same way. Either due to region or in some cases trying to be funny.

Reactions: 7
JFC, they're still brushing Buddy's teeth on the kitchen counter. HAVE THEY HEARD OF BATHROOMS? You know, the things Dimmy is obsessed with talking about and using and filming?
View attachment 2364946

Ginn insists she's going to be out in the backyard ALL the time. She's even going to edit out there you guyzzzzzzzz.
They can’t monetize it if they brush his teeth in the bathroom.
---
And editor extraordinaire, Jenn left this exchange in the final cut. I would have edited the whole thing out since Tim seemed kind of annoyed that he had to explain to her that he didn’t want to discuss the s’mores event on camera. Even though he is the doofus that brought it up in the first place.
Because Tim is the one who reads here and is worried there may be more HOA tattlers lurking

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Scratching off lottery tickets they spent $66 on on the kitchen floor. Set for life indeed.

Ginn seriously needs to come up with a different word besides "excited". She's sooooo excited to be outside all the time and edit out there. She's soooo excited for the outdoor kitchen. She's soooooo excited about her sad salad. She's sooooo excited for Buddy to start school (that I can believe). She's soooooo excited for "Mommy & Me" swim class. Sure Ginn.

They wanted everyone to know they're not using whiskey to help with Da Baby's teething. Ginn said she thinks Buddy is actually "ahead" of other kids in his age group. Sure Ginn. She also says Buddy loves yoga. Okay. Rolling around on the floor doesn't count as yoga. She seriously lives in an alternate reality.
View attachment 2364959
That witch is so excited because OGB will be gone all day and she can go back out with Dim all day with or without Bjg Baby depending upon the nanny situation. I can’t Eve. Explain the lev
If disgust I have for her.
---
Mickey’s Not So Scary?
Poly and/or Ft Wilderness AND Mickey’s Not So Scary. They can’t possibly do the party and then go home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
th

I can still see them……
When I looked yesterday, there were 12 or 13 comments. Now I can only see 7. It looks like the positive comment they received was deleted along with all of the comments under that one. Not sure if something was said that caused it to be deleted or if the person who put that positive comment out there deleted it.

Reactions: 6
I don't want to go back and find my old post where I said that Tim is going to struggle with leveling that outdoor kitchen, but damn, I saw that coming a mile away. Wait until he gets it all leveled and then a few months pass and the pavers settle. 😂 If you are going to pay a ton of money for something like that, have it professionally installed.

That roof is just ridiculous and over the top for me. It's going to get gross from the grill smoke (provided they use the grill) and they still won't use the outside area because it's still going to be hot. The fans are just going to collect soot and spider webs. No one is going to clean out there.

Big Baby is cute but having the camera zoomed up in his face for minutes in the walker thing and rolling on the carpet is gross to me. These are personal family moments. And for a family who supposedly reads sooooo much, J$ had never seen that book, completely staged moment.

My biggest pet peeve was clearly shown in this vid. Take some of that fortune you are sitting on and call Stanley Steemer and get your grout cleaned, especially if your miracle children are going to be sitting on your floor.

From the front room, the grout should be a light tan/light gray.
Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 7.32.25 AM.png

From the kitchen. This grout is disgustingly dirty.

Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 7.31.44 AM.png

---
When I looked yesterday, there were 12 or 13 comments. Now I can only see 7. It looks like the positive comment they received was deleted along with all of the comments under that one. Not sure if something was said that caused it to be deleted or if the person who put that positive comment out there deleted it.
Right, oddly enough, it's the positive comments with Marriott's comment back that are gone. The negative comments are all still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one on here that doesn’t find baby brother at all cute? The exact opposite for me. With that big round moon face he reminds me of Jenn too much. Maybe he’ll grow into his features. Also there are now four camera hogs all trying to spend the most time in front of the camera. Tim may need to hire someone else so there’s two cameras rolling at all times. Heaven help us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.