Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I may have been digging (I was bored and found this). I don't know if anyone has seen this but $20 bucks an hour and nothing is said about filming or that there's a baby. I don't know if it's an old listing or not but Jesus. Also, it wasn't on a private FB group ironically enough. And this is my first time posting screenshot so excuse the less than eloquent layout. I just figured I'd post them in case they went bye bye.

Bojo.png
Bojo 2.png
Bojo 3.png
Bojo 4.png
Bojo 3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

DaveKaysChestHair

I just want to say, I’m always behind on these threads, but, I think I’m rather witty and have a great sense of humor.(I’m not trying to sound conceited or full of myself, read till the end) I think I have amazingly clever and witty comments about these two jagoffs. The reason I don’t post much is because all of the things I think you all would find hysterical, someone on here has already posted. Or, is funnier and wittier than I could ever be! I love this community, not only because of the comedy GOLD, but because there’s a real, genuine concern for those children. I think the Dis threads recently have shown that a “snark” site can be the only place where truth can be told. And I love you all for that, regardless of how you pronounce the word ‘tour’

• Heart
Reactions: 51

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m still trying to figure out why they can’t stagger bedtimes. They each are in charge of 1 kid at bedtime and it must occur at the same exact times or J$ can’t handle it. They also can’t seem to leave either child until they are completely sound asleep. Weird.
I don't understand why neither kid can be left sitting by themselves (without being held not totally alone) for the 15 minutes it takes to get the other one down. At 5 months, Big Baby should be able to sit in his bouncy seat, in his pack n play, in something long enough to get J$ into the bed and snuggled in. Then hold Big Baby and read J$ his story, chat, sing a song, whatever it is they do. Or vice versa. Let J$ sit watching his ipad (we know he does this well) while Jenn gets Big Baby down and settled. Then do J$ routine.

This is not rocket science and parents--single parents and parents who do not have both mom and dad there for bedtime have been doing this for hundreds of years. So many families have a dad or mom that doesn't participate in bedtime routines too. Because two parents aren't necessary. Parents with 1 kid, 2 kids, 6 kids can do it solo if needed. No one in the universe has to hire two people to get two kids to sleep. That's just over the top ridiculous.

Can you imagine interviewing for that job. Jenn: You will be one of two babysitters for the two children. Your job will be to get J$ to bed. This other person's job will be to get Big Baby to bed. I will be there to watch you both do the job you have been hired to do while I do absolutely nothing, which is what I do best.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Remember when last spring, they were #hosted by the Marriott in a KING SUITE? Pepperidge Farm remembers. And this time they had to settle for a double queen room. Tragic.
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 8.39.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 8.37.42 PM.png

Also I didn't watch this "vid" - did they mention verbally that they were #hosted? Because the description doesn't have a "thank you to the Marriott for hosting us" like the KING SUITE stay did.
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 9.03.31 PM.png

Also, remember Ginn's unintentionally hilarious slide footage from their last Marriott stay?
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 8.38.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 8.38.38 PM.png

Also, LOL.
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 8.35.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Jenn 100% lying about her dragonfruit drink being a mock tail. I went to a private event at this Marriott and I remember getting that exact drink in that exact cup. It had vodka, dragon fruit purée and some type of liquer? I remember they served any mock tails and non-alcoholic drinks in taller glasses #liarliarpantsonfire 🔥🔥🔥

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Ginn: "when we were trying for Da Baby, we were having a hard time and the doctor told Dim to stop using the exercise bike and I think that was the issue and when he stopped using the bike we got pregnant."

Unreal.
I fucking hate them. What a slap in the face for anyone with actual fertility issues. And if the bike is really an issue...get back to biking, Dimmy. We don't need not a girl part 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

YesNow

Chatty Member
Oh, so Ginn's fertility issues were solved when Tim stopped using the exercise bike....and I'm out.
Ginn: "when we were trying for Da Baby, we were having a hard time and the doctor told Dim to stop using the exercise bike and I think that was the issue and when he stopped using the bike we got pregnant."

Unreal.
This comment made me physically ill and I can't even hate watch right now. Such a slap in the face to anyone with true fertility struggles. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

bakerbetty

VIP Member
O...M...G! I swear she doesn't own a mirror. I think my grandmother had a sofa in that hideous fabric.

Greasy Spice ... or ugly sofa?

Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (14).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member

Unreal.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

HaroldTheWalrus

If you put two nannies in the same house, it stands to reason that they’d spend the entire time bitching about Jenn behind her back. They’d also be free to post their thoughts on Tattle, as Jenn wouldn’t know which of them it was.

So, yes, excellent idea, Jenn. That one certainly gets the Unwell seal of approval.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn = has watched SEVEN seasons of Shameless recently.

Also Jenn = no time in 3 months to do homemade costumes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn is so humble, she went out of her way to take 6 hours to tell a story during their rambling couch confessional about how they also paid for the lottery tickets for the lady standing in line behind them. Wow Ginn, you're just sooooooooooo amazing.

They have absolutely no idea how to do a good deed without patting themselves on the back and getting others to pat them on the back. That's the difference between people who are nice and people who are kind. Anyone can be nice (just ask Ted Bundy), but doing something out of the kindness of your heart without expecting any recognition or praise or attention in return is something the Bojos lack in character.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Southpaw33

VIP Member
We better get the renovation update home vlog late tonight because I can't do another day of pronunciation debates. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

2020planner

VIP Member
It’s much easier to just hire two people to get your kids to bed.
Yeah. 100%. It's not that she CAN'T (despite her act of being perplexed by it all).

It's that she doesn't WANT to do it.

ETA: BTW, the client I'm working w/ right now lives in Lake Nona, with an address close to EC. Perhaps I should inquire if they're familiar with the seemingly large brigade of anti-Tracker homeowners. 🤣

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So Jenn says she is superstitious and dyed her hair red and got pregnant with J$. They “struggled” trying for Oliver. 😡 When asked if they were trying for a 3rd, Tim said nothing Jenn gave a vague answer that to me didn’t say, no way, we are sticking with two kids.

You cannot handle the two that you have, you would have to be insane to have a third

• Angry
  • Sick