The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being from central NJ I have many SI friends. So you know exactly what I’m talking about and know it’s not an exaggeration.

I also say tour as tore, but I for damn sure don’t say “Melk” or “Chak-lit” 💅
Oh totally. DH is originally from Staten Island (Richmond Ave) so I'm very familiar with what you're talking about. :cool:

Reactions: 7
I pronounce it like tour, tore (rhymes with pour, poor, chore). I’ve never heard it like sewer.

Reactions: 13
Being from central NJ I have many SI friends. So you know exactly what I’m talking about and know it’s not an exaggeration.

I also say tour as tore, but I for damn sure don’t say “Melk” or “Chak-lit” 💅
Definitely not melk or Chak-lit!

We spent over 2 weeks in the NY/NJ area last month for a NJ wedding 😅 I like to visit, I’m glad I no longer live there.

In talking to my daughters about tore/tewer, my one daughter says—I think it’s like people who say melk. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mingo has the same energy as Tim's bad eye.
---
I think I say it like sewer but neither one sounds wrong to me. Let's do pecan. Fight. Fight. Fight!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We are back to the pronunciation thing?

Damn the Trackers and their boring ass content.

Where's the fake spy when you need them?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg watch the video and Jenn looks like someone auntie and Tim is horrible looking.iwas on vacation so now I'm catching up with tattle just needed some time with my family
---
Just saw a video where two parents left there kids to ride on a ride

• Wow
Reactions: 6
These Orlando Mukbangers better watch out, there is a new kid in town…

Timmy Alvarez from Timmy’s Takeout just did his first Magic kingdom video. He won’t be everybody’s cup of tea but his food descriptions and videography are leaps and bounds beyond what any of the current batch of regulars are churning out

I popped over and had a look at this vid - to his credit he appears genuinely enthusiastic and certainly knows an awful lot more adjectives than Tim does when it comes to describing the food - he will even try things he doesn't like (in this case truffles). His other non Disney vids look interesting so I'll definitely view a few of them.

Weirdly though he has 1.4 million followers, but each vid seems to only garner between 30-40k views. That's a worse engagement percentage than TT .

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Mingo is Orlando's very own "Poochie" from The Simpsons. The person in that outfit was so not into it. That costume looks a bit like a gutted giant Prize stuffed animal from Busch Gardens.
That is the best description I have ever seen of how that thing looked. I take my kids to Great Wolf Lodge and even there costume characters are better looking.

Speaking of GWL, they are going to be opening a new Lodge in Naples next year...I wonder if ol Timmy boy will go alone and vlog about it

• Heart
? What do xou mean?
I saw on Tik Tok that parents left their tiny baby with a 7 year old so that they could ride a roller coaster. The baby would not stop crying and it drew attention from other guests.
The woman alleged that SeaWorld staff members were not very helpful in the citation. “Not only did I notify the employees three times, but they didn’t know what to do,” she wrote in the caption of her video. When the parents finally returned, they were reportedly able to collect their children and go about their day without having to face any consequences for what they had done.

This was San Diego.

Also…I was born and raised in the Southwest. I say tour like sewer and detour like de-to-er but not 3 syllables lol.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Mingo is Orlando's very own "Poochie" from The Simpsons. The person in that outfit was so not into it. That costume looks a bit like a gutted giant Prize stuffed animal from Busch Gardens.
IMG_5666.jpeg

And that opening in Mingo’s neck.. can you reach through and touch the person deep down inside Mingo?
---
I think she's confusing the Trackers in the pool footage with the Shamu show.
Where j***** is the killer whale and o***** is the trainer who had the pony tail 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.