Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Surgery all went well, thanks all. I didn’t stay long enough to get a meal. So alas, no food review 😞 Ginn would’ve been devastated to not eat for awhile and vlog from the hospital 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My husband, can you post this on Tattle for me: I see that Jenn went to the salon and said, I would like to match my hair to our ugly kitchen cabinets. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 7.24.32 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Well, when this vlogging thing runs dry, she could be a linebacker that sits on the bench the whole time.
Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 5.08.44 PM.png

It'll give her time to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark and learn that "Baby" is not the actual fucking name of the character in Dirty Dancing.

Question for anyone with kids about this topic. Jenn said she had frozen breastmilk in her freezer. So she is obviously pumping and saving. Would this not be a great time to have that milk ready to go in a bottle when she knows they will be out, since it’s such an issue for her to nurse without her giant pillow? I imagine it’s only going to get harder to breastfeed in public (w/o her pillow) as Big Baby gets even bigger. Wouldn’t it be better to feed from a bottle rather than make him go hungry because she can’t get in a position she likes? Or does this totally mess up breastfeeding a baby?
Weird how she managed to supposedly feed the baby without that giant pillow while on a damn carousel in Legoland and all over MK every 60 seconds.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Who else enjoys reading here far more than watching any of the current garbage the Trackers put out?

I don't think I was ever actually a true fan I always found them a bit off putting and kind of watched them like watching a train wreck. I don't remember the exact video that made me seek out GG and then Tattle but something did trigger me enough to say: surely other people can see through their BS. And yes their BS not just Tim because let's face it she is in the majority of videos including a lot of their 1+ million view ones.

Reactions: 44

cari_

Tim says Jenn now looks like Nicole Kidman.
27250B04-FA0F-41E8-B9FF-4D43D1A96743.jpeg

YEAH. NO.

Oh, and in case you didn’t know - Jenn now two kids….TWO. So in order for her to see the Barbie movie, she thinks it’s the best use of their money to rent out a whole theater for the 4 of them. 🤔 Call me crazy, but wouldn’t a babysitter, ahem “nanny,” be cheaper for a few hours than a whole damn theater??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Jenn has been unusually productive since the last thread though the vids haven't really shown that much. They wrapped up their obnoxious staycation complete with one quasi home vlog that did not show OG Buddy is the best light, Dim advertised deodorant pits and all when going to the redheaded stepchild park AK, another obnoxious home vlog, another obnoxious house tour, another obnoxious home vlog with maybe a flubbed up time line, and we ended the thread with a manic vlog where Jenn talks about investments while trying to entice Dim with Nanny Claws hair but really developing a bald spot.

Gif recap:

Jenn:
giphy.gif

Dim:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:
giphy.gif

Da Baby:
giphy.gif

Nanny Claws:
giphy.gif

Stans:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Will someone remind him you don't actually have to deep-throat the hutdog and subsequently look like you're going to gag, it is in fact, not ThemePark Dad's dick. It won't be offended if you take smaller bites, Dim.
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.51.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.54.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.58.09 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Smooshpoosh

Dim going out of his way to say good things about Wine Bar George as if he's trying to get them to gift him free meals again.
I worked there when the first grift happened. George ain't handing him jack shit anymore 😂 Shitty tippers, and expect to be waited on hand and foot. You might look down on them for being servers Jenn, but just a heads up every single one of them is smarter than you. George doesn't hire just anyone. They can all sell sell sell, and the product you're selling no one is buying except your dumbass stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Idk about you, but I have my grocery list in the notes on my phone like a normal fucking person. Imagine how weird that dope seemed to normal shoppers walking around the store. Also had the thought that JennBo must've been watching Bravo while Dimmy shopped. You know, like children watch their tablets while mom and dad get some grocery shopping done.
I still use pen and paper for my list. And it's a good day when I actually remember to bring the list with me to the store 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Caligirl123

I think Jenn would have a very difficult time following the movie too (the statement on women and our place in this world).
FACTS! She is single-handedly one of the most male dependent women I’ve ever seen. Jenn has NO place of her own in this world. Tim IS her world. She doesn’t have her own identity, her own skill set, her own income, her own set of friends, shit, she doesn’t even have her own personality. She is simply a shadow casting off of Tim.

He is the equivalent to the sun, that her planet simply rotates around. If that sun were to burn out, that planet would cease to exist.

How sad that must be

Jenn is the anti-Barbie

• Heart
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It’s funny that Tim says they don’t eat soup because it’s so hot in Orlando. I know most Mexicans make soup when it is hot outside (my dad always does) because we eat soup whether it’s hot or cold. 😂
Sometimes it's so hot all I have an appetite for is soup. Also, I'm eating my soup in air-conditioning, I don't know why it matters WTF the temperature is outside. I also eat ice cream in the winter. What a concept.

• Heart
  • Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Had to shorten title from: The Tim Tracker #139 There’s not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover the stench of this dying channel

Congrats to @Cold&Bitter for another great title. I think we ran through that thread in record or near record time. Somebody else recap please!