The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they let Jackson run rampant, even if they rent out the theatre they still wouldn’t be paying attention because they have to give him all of their attention. It’ll be money wasted for sure.
I can see it now, Tim running up and down the stairs and through the aisles car racing with buddy. Jenn popping out a boob every 4-5 minutes because she doesn’t know any other way to soothe her baby. Every cry is not a hunger cry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Jenn would have a very difficult time following the movie too (the statement on women and our place in this world).
FACTS! She is single-handedly one of the most male dependent women I’ve ever seen. Jenn has NO place of her own in this world. Tim IS her world. She doesn’t have her own identity, her own skill set, her own income, her own set of friends, tit, she doesn’t even have her own personality. She is simply a shadow casting off of Tim.

He is the equivalent to the sun, that her planet simply rotates around. If that sun were to burn out, that planet would cease to exist.

How sad that must be

Jenn is the anti-Barbie

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2329696
So many comments saying they have the $$… or it’s only $99 where I live. Or like others here have said- their kids did with friends…I doubt it’s $99 in Orlando & definitely not for this big of a movie.
I don’t know if the OP deleted it or the mods did, but this is no longer up on the Stan Facebook page. The Stan’s sure do twist themselves j to knots defending the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if their investment guy told them to put their money in Bitcoin. It has gone up 70 per cent since January.

Reactions: 6
$20,000? These people barely use their kitchen.

That looks big. How is that all gonna fit in that space. They think they’re gonna have that and a table and a couch and a firepit? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
$20,000? These people barely use their kitchen.

That looks big. How is that all gonna fit in that space. They think they’re gonna have that and a table and a couch and a firepit? lol
That photo is not of theirs, it's basically what I have, I was using it as an example. Theirs should looks something more like this, based on the boxes in their garage. This is from Paradise Grills website.

If they put a fire table in their lanai with 2 little-little kids, they are absolutely insane. We know they don't really care about safety but it is so easy to trip and fall into one of those table fire pits, especially when you are running around in circles racing cars or whatnot.

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 8.28.33 PM.png

I looked it up, it seems like only the AMC in Alamonte Mall does it. It’s $199 during the week and $359 on the weekends, I’m assuming +tax. You’re limited to a noon showing during the week and a 330pm on weekends.
And wouldn’t the idea be that you do this for maybe a kids birthday party? Or maybe go in on it with a big group and split the cost? Not just “I wanna see a movie and I’m too stupid to hire a sitter”.
It also seemed like her original thought was to not bring the baby. So leave him home with the nanny? Tim says no, we would bring the baby. So would the nanny come with? Because there’s no hitting pause when the kid needs something. Make any of this make sense.
If Tim gets on board with renting a whole theater so J4D can see the Barbie movie? I hope his balls creep back up into his body and permanently stay there. He deserves that. I mean…🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if the OP deleted it or the mods did, but this is no longer up on the Stan Facebook page. The Stan’s sure do twist themselves j to knots defending the Trackers.
I know! I went to read the comments 🤣 and I cannot find it either!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ummm did I hear that correctly? They are going to rent out the entire movie theater to watch Barbie? Isn't that what someone like Elvis would do? How much does that cost? Sounds like their investment guru put their money in something that is going up fast which can also go down fast.
It's $100 here, which isn't bad. My friend did it for her kids birthday party which is a great idea. Ginn doing it so she can bring her 3 year old and almost 5 month old baby? Stupid idea.

That photo is not of theirs, it's basically what I have, I was using it as an example. Theirs should looks something more like this, based on the boxes in their garage. This is from Paradise Grills website.

If they put a fire table in their lanai with 2 little-little kids, they are absolutely insane. We know they don't really care about safety but it is so easy to trip and fall into one of those table fire pits, especially when you are running around in circles racing cars or whatnot.

View attachment 2329906
Oh ok. That still looks big though for all the stuff they say they want to put over there. Especially that bar piece jutting out.

Firepit is such a bad idea with two little kids. Especially with them.

Reactions: 8
Oh ok. That still looks big though for all the stuff they say they want to put over there. Especially that bar piece jutting out.

Firepit is such a bad idea with two little kids. Especially with them.
Future vlog clickbait: "Jackson burned down the house! The Baby Finally Laughed (at Our Misfortune). Home Vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And wouldn’t the idea be that you do this for maybe a kids birthday party? Or maybe go in on it with a big group and split the cost? Not just “I wanna see a movie and I’m too stupid to hire a sitter”.
It also seemed like her original thought was to not bring the baby. So leave him home with the nanny? Tim says no, we would bring the baby. So would the nanny come with? Because there’s no hitting pause when the kid needs something. Make any of this make sense.
If Tim gets on board with renting a whole theater so J4D can see the Barbie movie? I hope his balls creep back up into his body and permanently stay there. He deserves that. I mean…🙄🙄🙄
When was the last time they had a "date day"? They did that a lot with Lyn. It seems like they don't do it as much with Jess/Jessica.

I wonder if they don't fully trust her beyond leaving her at the house for Jenn to get her hair done and that's about the extent of it?

• Wow

View attachment 2329906
I have been home the last few weeks recovering from a hip replacement and have watched way too much HGTV. All the new designs (100 Day Dream Home) seem to have an outdoor kitchen. Several people on House Hunters have requested one too.

Also, as an elementary school teacher, a fire pit with 2 littles is concerning.

Reactions: 12
Isn't this whole outdoor kitchen thing just asking for another way their poorly supervised kids can have a terrible accident?

Reactions: 19
FACTS! She is single-handedly one of the most male dependent women I’ve ever seen. Jenn has NO place of her own in this world. Tim IS her world. She doesn’t have her own identity, her own skill set, her own income, her own set of friends, tit, she doesn’t even have her own personality. She is simply a shadow casting off of Tim.

He is the equivalent to the sun, that her planet simply rotates around. If that sun were to burn out, that planet would cease to exist.

How sad that must be

Jenn is the anti-Barbie

I remember when my MIL was alive. She called and asked were my husband was. I said I did not know. She bitched me out asking why I did not know were he was. I said he does not have to tell me were he goes 24/7. He went to the hardware store and was only gone for 20 minutes. I said his mom called and told him what she said. He rolled his eyes and asked what I said to her. When I told him he rolled his eyes again. She also bitched me out saying that her husband when he was alive (husbands dad), he'd tell her even if he was going to go outside to let the dog out for 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

I do know a few people that have to be around their spouse all the time and it is not just a female thing. I know men who have to be around their wife/husband/GF/BF all the time. Very unhealthy and I think sorta creepy if that is the correct word.

How does Jenn handle Tim being gone all day? I know people joke about her watching Bravo all day. Which at this point I am not sure if it is really a joke or that is really her life. Considering she can't do laundry without watching it. Jenn, washing machines and dishwashers are load and walk away until done. No need to watch. Do something useful like mop your floors, get rid of Ft. Pampers, and work on your time management on getting your vlogs with your awesome editing skills. Also, maybe actually get used to driving more again like you claim and actually be a mom and TAKE your OWN kid to swim lessons and not your "nanny."

So they aren't going to put up screens around the pool and they will have an outdoor kitchen just a short distance from said pool? How do they expect to cook and supervise their children at the same time? Oh wait 2 parents without real jobs and a nanny they should in theory be fine but on the other hand why risk it?

Reactions: 10
So I know it can take a few hours for a trip to the salon. Soooo, did Tim wait in the car like the good trained puppy he is, or did he go back to the house watch Jess watch the kids.
How many of his jokes did Jess lol at? Jenn trusts Tim, but is she foolish enough to trust a random woman alone with her meal ticket?!?
(I know I know I keep bringing that up, but it just doesn’t sit right with me)

Reactions: 17
So I know it can take a few hours for a trip to the salon. Soooo, did Tim wait in the car like the good trained puppy he is, or did he go back to the house watch Jess watch the kids.
How many of his jokes did Jess lol at? Jenn trusts Tim, but is she foolish enough to trust a random woman alone with her meal ticket?!?
(I know I know I keep bringing that up, but it just doesn’t sit right with me)
This somewhat reminds me of my very-Jenn-like ex...near the end of our marriage, when I was absolutely done and waiting to pull the trigger, she made one of her tri-annual ER trips because of "bad headaches" (aka, I need attention). This was in the middle of the night during Covid so my only option was waiting in the car or going home, 10 minutes away, and coming back when she was done. I chose to go home. She had a meltdown. I laughed at her. That was a fun night.

View attachment 2329696
So many comments saying they have the $$… or it’s only $99 where I live. Or like others here have said- their kids did with friends…I doubt it’s $99 in Orlando & definitely not for this big of a movie.
Yeah they are idiots, probably just saw the AMC $99 deal which is not available in Orlando
---
Their outdoor kitchen came from Paradise Grills, you can see pretty much exactly what they bought, it's all in their garage. Based on what was shown, their kitchen is around $20,000.

It seems like Tim is going to install this himself. A big thing with the pavers and an outdoor kitchen is leveling it. I can see Tim bleeping it up and the thing being wonky. I hope installers are coming to put it in.

Almost all new builds in this area either have outdoor kitchens already or come pre wired to have one installed at a late time. I don't know about Lake Nona, but it's not a huge flex to have an outdoor kitchen here. This is not my home or my actual outdoor kitchen but this model is the one we used to design ours. My one wish was a commercial ice maker, so we worked our design around that and mine it to the right of the grill. I do not believe the Trackers outdoor kitchen is this elaborate. I'm going to assume they have a wine cooler though because Jenn made a big freakin deal about the one on AMI.

View attachment 2329803
Oh geez, this is probably the electrical work he needed to get done. Their kitchen is going to blow the f up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.