The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to assume Ginn is ridiculously jealous of Dim's mustache hair because it's getting more attention than her.

View attachment 2319983

View attachment 2319984

View attachment 2319985

View attachment 2319986

View attachment 2319987

View attachment 2319988
Are they using this for endless engagement on their videos? It makes ZERO sense. Or Tim has morphed into Adam the Woo, and now refuses to pluck the hair or trim his own beard just to spite people.

I would tell my husband the second I saw any hair like that and he would be pissed if he missed it and I said nothing. I would probably just pluck it without asking. 😅 What is up with these two?? Do their bathroom lights not work? Do they have funhouse mirrors in there? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That was gross.
He was obsessing over that Wine bar George sandwich which doesn't even have anything to do with the topic of the video.
How can one eat a huge sandwich in between pigging out on hot dogs?
The way he was eating that eclair was like it was his last dessert, licking fingers, licking the sugar on it, not paying any attention to hot dog guy. He seriously looked like someone who is getting obsessed with eating....and he is going to pay the price" soon

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That was gross.
He was obsessing over that Wine bar George sandwich which doesn't even have anything to do with the topic of the video.
The way he was eating that eclair was like it was his last dessert, licking fingers, licking the sugar on it, not paying any attention to hot dog guy. He seriously looked like someone who is getting obsessed with eating....and he is going to pay the price" soon
Yep, the way he ate the eclair was borderline obscene. I figured someone would grab a gif of how he licked the chocolate off it as he took a bite -- slurping and snorting down the frosting. It was gross. By the end of the segment it looked like he was eating a bun with smeared poo on it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Dim’s catching up to J4D’s weight category real fast, you can see the weight gain in his face alone. He looks like total sh*t and well on his way to a heart attack.
How the heck is this man able to look gaunt and bloated at the same time!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It was like he was having a hot dog-gasm while he ate 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

And I wonder if the unkept look is to spite J4D there was a part of the live where he was like maybe I'm not going to get it trimmed and she was like you ARE going to get it trimmed.

And somehow I had them on autoplay earlier when I was doing chores and saw Dudley Bojo's Christmas gift extravaganza. Jesus, that is going to be hard this year when he has to share it with Da Baby. He was already opening Da Baby's things from Holy Loser last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That was gross.
I think he is trying to get George to give him free meals again. He thinks if he eats there and brags about it being sooo good George will cave

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim pluck that gross 1 gray long hair in your mustache. It’s almost as creepy as the wiener dude’s dead eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We have Jenny No Showers and now Timmy No Shave.
And they doing it to spite each other.
---
I think he is trying to get George to give him free meals again. He thinks if he eats there and brags about it being sooo good George will cave
Thats what he's doing on Twitter with Disney too. So much sucking up to get free tit again for someone who claims to be set for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim pluck that gross 1 gray long hair in your mustache. It’s almost as creepy as the wiener dude’s dead eyes.
I tried to watch the newest video but I only lasted a few minutes because of that one long hair dangling over his lip. Maddening and gross at the same time.

Reactions: 10
I thought dipwit supposed to go to the barber but instead gorging on hutdogs hey dimmable you look really horrible

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused. So wiener dude has an IG account called Hot Dogs at Disney so why hasn’t he ever had any of these hot dogs? They’ve been around forever. We shared that Hawaiian dog when Disney Springs reopened. I don’t get it. Also why is he so weird? He makes me uncomfortable with those dead pupils and blank stare. Maybe it’s the excess of nitrates in his system or maybe he’s just really really odd.
---
I thought dipwit supposed to go to the barber but instead gorging on hutdogs hey dimmable you look really horrible
I guess the lure of wieners was just too good for him to pass up.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.