The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten title from: The Tim Tracker #139 There’s not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover the stench of this dying channel

Congrats to @Cold&Bitter for another great title. I think we ran through that thread in record or near record time. Somebody else recap please!

Reactions: 38
Jenn has been unusually productive since the last thread though the vids haven't really shown that much. They wrapped up their obnoxious staycation complete with one quasi home vlog that did not show OG Buddy is the best light, Dim advertised deodorant pits and all when going to the redheaded stepchild park AK, another obnoxious home vlog, another obnoxious house tour, another obnoxious home vlog with maybe a flubbed up time line, and we ended the thread with a manic vlog where Jenn talks about investments while trying to entice Dim with Nanny Claws hair but really developing a bald spot.

Gif recap:

Jenn:
giphy.gif

Dim:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:
giphy.gif

Da Baby:
giphy.gif

Nanny Claws:
giphy.gif

Stans:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Carrying over from @CoolWhip's comment from the last thread -

1689695943627.png

I could see that but, at the same time, didn't they reference it being a Disney cruise on the Fantasy in the swim-up bar at the pool? Talking about sailing... something like that, and the guy said he watched them? And Tim asked for his card?

Jenn says they're investing with him, the advisor, and it's turning out to be "very fruitful."

I feel like there'd be less outwardly trolling for fish on a Disney cruise (clientele-wise).
Don't ask me why I think that. 🤣 I don't know. It's just in my head.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2316471

I could see that but, at the same time, didn't they reference it being a Disney cruise on the Fantasy in the swim-up bar at the pool? Talking about sailing... something like that, and the guy said he watched them? And Tim asked for his card?

Jenn says they're investing with him, the advisor, and it's turning out to be "very fruitful."

I feel like there'd be less outwardly trolling for fish on a Disney cruise (clientele-wise).
It's not blueberry fruitful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to shorten title from: The Tim Tracker #139 There’s not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover the stench of this dying channel

Congrats to @Cold&Bitter for another great title. I think we ran through that thread in record or near record time. Somebody else recap please!
Pleasant surprise. I was down by a Like when I went to bed.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2316471

Well, when you act all boujee in cutncierge what do you expect? Honestly, I wonder what cruise it was. I suspect it may have been the first Merry Time cruise since the didn't go ham so to speak after the first two comp'd cruises. BUT if that's the case that doesn't include the first round of staycations prior to that cruise.

Reactions: 10
@Lambyo, from you question on the other thread. They aren’t redoing the kitchen, they are building an outdoor kitchen in the lanai. People can really go all-out on those. Ours has a commercial ice maker, sink, fridge, grill and bar counter and it was a minimal option. I’m pretty anxious to see how they do theirs because they are trash and half ass everything they do.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So I am watching the live..I never watch them usually, but Tim and his constant yeah and random sounds, and the two of them not looking at the camera is highly off-putting. I basically got through about 10min, and shut it off...horrible...and what is all the stupid thank yous?

Still processing last night's live. That was...a lot. Their horrible appearances are due to BOTH of their stylists being booked up. If you have a great hair stylist, you book well in advance. I usually schedule my entire year's worth of appointments at once. If things come up, I give her notice as soon as I know there is a scheduling conflict and we find another time ASAP. They must be horrible clients, just trying to get in at the last minute. Or maybe the stylisits are monumentally busy because Trackers too much trouble. She can't even be bothered to make an appointment for The Baby, who I think reallys needs a good checkup, so not sure why I'm surprised. Cast members "can't react" when they seem them. You know, just like if they saw Justin Bieber. :unsure: They are set for life, everyone, so no worries. Their retirement and children's futures are financially secure because they met a guy while drunk on a Disney Cruise. And all of you aspiring YouTubers need to get in touch with Ginn ASAP because you are going to make so much money that you won't even know what to do with it! Let her help you out. She's great with money.

P.S, whoever came up with Nanny Claws, I'm screaming. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still processing last night's live. That was...a lot. Their horrible appearances are due to BOTH of their stylists being booked up. If you have a great hair stylist, you book well in advance. I usually schedule my entire year's worth of appointments at once. If things come up, I give her notice as soon as I know there is a scheduling conflict and we find another time ASAP. They must be horrible clients, just trying to get in at the last minute. Or maybe the stylisits are monumentally busy because Trackers too much trouble. She can't even be bothered to make an appointment for The Baby, who I think reallys needs a good checkup, so not sure why I'm surprised. Cast members "can't react" when they seem them. You know, just like if they saw Justin Bieber. :unsure: They are set for life, everyone, so no worries. Their retirement and children's futures are financially secure because they met a guy while drunk on a Disney Cruise. And all of you aspiring YouTubers need to get in touch with Ginn ASAP because you are going to make so much money that you won't even know what to do with it! Let her help you out. She's great with money.

I love that Tim drones on about not being able to get a haircut like he can't just trim that rats nest of a beard in his own bathroom? He looks about as homeless as his bud Adam the Poo these days

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ginn 100% is the client that books a specific service (e.g., touch up and refresh ends) then gets into your chair and says she wants to do something completely different (e.g., change the color, full highlights, complicated cut, etc.)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks all that sacrificed their time to watch the live an fill us in here, was a interesting read

"the beauty of lives" "great chemistry" "the non-live vlogs are carefully crafted and edited". My goodness, I almost want whatever Tiffany Ann smokes to live in an alternate reality. Please find some friends in real life Tiffany Ann.
Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 10.12.18 AM.png

If Ginn had miraculously become a history teacher like she wanted (and only because she liked her history teacher whose name she couldn't even remember??), she'd only teach about the "happy" events in history, duh!!
Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 10.12.42 AM.png

She's forgotten to pretend to be concerned about all that, momokoblue. Tread lightly around your phlegmy-cough queen.
Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 10.13.29 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
..."again in O."

Is that what we're calling Orlando now?
I know it's been referred to as O-Town (and that ghastly boy band too) but just "O"?! That's a new one for me. 🤣 So hip and edgy, momokoblue!

• Haha
Predictions of the tit we will see in this thread:
  • Minion Blast Vlog complete with more gorging and the purple drink causing the pee shakes
  • Another stupid house tour
  • Another Aura sponsored video-it's been awhile likely a stupid home vlog or staycation
  • Home Vlog Makeover Edition
  • Back to School shopping-you know they are going to do a stupid haul for J$ two day school excursion
  • Lame Park Snack Vlog

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.