The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn - doesn’t know a lick about Indiana Jones franchise, except what she’s seen from the ride. 🙄

Also, Ginn - swears that Baby’s name in “Dirty Dancing” is “Baby” and that it’s not her nickname. No, idiot….Baby is the nickname and her real name is Frances. It would be one thing if she said she wasn’t sure, but she was DAMN sure that was her actual name. 🙄🙄🙄

Oh, and newsflash - Tim hopes that at J$ always and forever calls Oliver, “Baby Brother.” 🤢 Setting these kids up to get the snot beat out of them by other kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I remember when I was a child, my dad would drive my grandma to her weekly Friday wash and set at her beauty salon. Grandma didn’t drive in her later years so my dad would be her weekly ride. I imagine it’s similar to Ginn. Getting dropped off like an old lady to her appointments and looking out the window, waiting for her ride to pick her up. Jenn, put on your big girl pants and drive to your own appointments, you bleeping loser. Color looks like tit. Swing and a miss again.

Reactions: 21
Dear god, they don’t have an original thought in their head. That whole vlog was copying what other vloggers were doing

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tim says Jenn now looks like Nicole Kidman.
27250B04-FA0F-41E8-B9FF-4D43D1A96743.jpeg

YEAH. NO.

Oh, and in case you didn’t know - Jenn now two kids….TWO. So in order for her to see the Barbie movie, she thinks it’s the best use of their money to rent out a whole theater for the 4 of them. 🤔 Call me crazy, but wouldn’t a babysitter, ahem “nanny,” be cheaper for a few hours than a whole damn theater??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Dim was in the middle of talking and she interrupts him to let us know the baby is now here like we can’t bleeping see her holding him. Then she interrupts further so she can show his outfit. She does not have the attention span to have a podcast
Then when they're back in the car again because they're going to a steakhouse because Ginn is craving steak (🫠)-
Ginn: "blah blah blah steak blah blah Buddy thinks a steakhouse is a house full of steaks *fake laugh* blah blah blah"
Ginn: "AIRBOAT... an airboat just drove by oooooh"
Ginn: "one time we went on an airboat ride of the Krispy Smores when they came to visit us"

Omg it might actually kill her to just finish a GD thought before she moves on to another one. Imagine her at the salon - "I want my hair to look - oh a red car just drove by - this one time I had red hair - oh that VW bug reminds of me of vintage" = stylist gives her an Austin Powers sepia-toned faded photograph shag carpet haircut.

• Haha
My husband, can you post this on Tattle for me: I see that Jenn went to the salon and said, I would like to match my hair to our ugly kitchen cabinets. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 7.24.32 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So they have the nanny watch both kids at home while Tim takes Jenn to go get her hair done but they are wanting to rent out a theater to go see Barbie so they can take their kids with them? Why not just have the nanny watch them instead of spending hundreds of dollars to rent out a theater?
This doesn’t seem like a move financial geniuses would make.

Reactions: 30
So they have the nanny watch both kids at home while Tim takes Jenn to go get her hair done but they are wanting to rent out a theater to go see Barbie so they can take their kids with them? Why not just have the nanny watch them instead of spending hundreds of dollars to rent out a theater?
This doesn’t seem like a love financial geniuses would make.
One would think. But these are the same geniuses who bought an outdoor kitchen without realizing they didn't have the backyard for an outdoor kitchen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh, and in case you didn’t know - Jenn now two kids….TWO. So in order for her to see the Barbie movie, she thinks it’s the best use of their money to rent out a whole theater for the 4 of them. 🤔 Call me crazy, but wouldn’t a babysitter, ahem “nanny,” be cheaper for a few hours than a whole damn theater??
Jinx! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim says Jenn now looks like Nicole Kidman.
View attachment 2328879

YEAH. NO.

I saw Barbie yesterday in a full theater (and unfortunately there were some screaming children under 3). Kids aren't even going to understand this movie, especially Buddy. This would be a good time to actually leave them with Nanny Claws. Though to be honest, neither Ginn nor Dim would understand this movie either. It actually made me almost get teary-eyed because it hit deep during America Ferrera's character's speech so thank goodness for the comedic relief parts. But I couldn't bear to listen to Dim and Ginn try to then analyze the movie during "couch time" when they're both about as dense as a flourless chocolate cake.

Reactions: 19
I saw Barbie yesterday in a full theater (and unfortunately there were some screaming children under 3). Kids aren't even going to understand this movie, especially Buddy. This would be a good time to actually leave them with Nanny Claws. Though to be honest, neither Ginn nor Dim would understand this movie either. It actually made me almost get teary-eyed because it hit deep during America Ferrera's character's speech so thank goodness for the comedic relief parts. But I couldn't bear to listen to Dim and Ginn try to then analyze the movie during "couch time" when they're both about as dense as a flourless chocolate cake.
Yeah, that was one of the reasons I decided to wait until it's on demand to see it to avoid the Dim and Jenn's of the world who think it's appropriate for their tot to see it. That and I don't really like peopling it in general.

Reactions: 14
Any Game of Thrones fans here? Because when Jenn says they were going to meet up with some friends to go to Longhorn Steakhouse, my immediate thought was:
C7B950D1-01EF-4E4D-8644-6E1837A9E3A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm probably the sole person here who actually likes Jenn's new hair. I think it suits her really well, but she's not going to take care of it and it's gonna look real crappy shortly. Her curtain bangs need to be longer but she seems to be going back to how her hair was circa Tokyo trip, which I still think was her best look.

I'm super biased though because red hair is best hair. I just refreshed my red hair today :)

Reactions: 18
So Ginn and Dim can't go out to dinner like normal people (and apparently the theater and most public places) because "they have two kids". Ginn says the problem is that Da Baby won't eat unless he can lay on his body pillow (maybe you should see a doctor about that).

The problem is that they both don't know how to function without dragging a nanny or manny or hired "friend" like Manservant Mike around to help them manage their own children. PARENT YOUR CHILDREN YOU USELESS FUCKS.

Also their stylists both hate them. I know when I've had some ideas about haircuts in the past, my stylist will recommend something slightly different, knowing my hair type, lifestyle and maintenance and upkeep required, + my face shape, etc. And I expect and need that from her because she's the expert. Plus I tip her well. And therefore I don't end up looking like I have an unflattering shag carpet on my head.

Tim's mom bought them the trip to Ireland; she used Groupon. She'd buy them trips as gifts annually and that was the trip that coincided with their getting married that year.

Tim said they found the 13th century church and that it was a "blessing" ceremony and a vicar did it.

They were already married 45 times before that blessing too. 🥴

(of course, the clickbait title he wrote has it as a "wedding")

BONUS SCREENGRAB from when they were "stuck" in NYC before flying to Ireland.

Here's all the brothers together on one screen - Tim, Adam, and Jaime (aka SilverFox) :sneaky:

View attachment 2326656
So Dim looks like he is a bit taller than the Silver Fox from this angle. Is this why he waxes on non-stop about being tall? It's the only thing he exceeds at over Jaime?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.