The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I think the red is an improvement from the grown out blonde, the curtain bangs being blonde at the ends irritates me.

Did anyone else notice when referring to the pool, they said the big pool nets are for rich people pools? How out of touch are they? Their average Stan is not going to relate to their pool and house being “middle class”.

Where has nosy neighbor been? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she looks so much better blonde. Even the bright blonde.

Tim was probably googling famous redheads to try to have something nice to say to her when she came out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim is surprised he wasn't still hungry after having "just" "greenery" and a 9oz steak + potato for dinner.

Regarding the ridiculous out-of-touch idea of renting an entire movie theater just to be able to watch Barbie because they can't handle parenting their own children with other people around (however, safety nets for pools is a "rich people thing" you guyzzzz):

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Financial genius Jenn was saying that it’s so much more cheaper to eat a Longhorn Steakhouse than it is at a theme park (no tit) but that when they eat at theme parks, it’s for work so they have to.
Tim does not have to gorge himself on hot dogs and dole whips for “work.” They are not a food vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Please Jen don’t talk about any more “miracle children.” You can even take care of the 2 you have. Do you want Tim to die soon? Taking care of “3” kids is enough. Tim you better get snipped soon! ✂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
We started selling Halloween candy at my store this week :eek: I love Halloween but even I think it's way too early for that.
I’m in central Florida. I went into Michael’s a couple days ago and they are fully decked out for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and a little bit of Christmas. I joke that I’m ok with the early start on Halloween in Florida because it lets my mind start “thinking” of (slightly) cooler weather. 😅

So Ginn and Dim can't go out to dinner like normal people (and apparently the theater and most public places) because "they have two kids". Ginn says the problem is that Da Baby won't eat unless he can lay on his body pillow (maybe you should see a doctor about that).
Question for anyone with kids about this topic. Jenn said she had frozen breastmilk in her freezer. So she is obviously pumping and saving. Would this not be a great time to have that milk ready to go in a bottle when she knows they will be out, since it’s such an issue for her to nurse without her giant pillow? I imagine it’s only going to get harder to breastfeed in public (w/o her pillow) as Big Baby gets even bigger. Wouldn’t it be better to feed from a bottle rather than make him go hungry because she can’t get in a position she likes? Or does this totally mess up breastfeeding a baby?

Reactions: 23
I've been thinking about their dynamic as a whole and I think in the beginning when the channel started to gain traction the money and attention obviously went to Jenn's head whilst at the same time Tim was abit naïve in getting used to gifted experiences the average person wouldn't ever be able to do. After their reputation started tanking I think Tim lost out much more than she did, as he had to work twice as hard to maintain the money and try and earn back any kind of free experiences that the channel relied on. She never really got punished, the channel is in her husbands name (although fake) she didn't really have to work to bring back viewers or experiences and still demanded the same lifestyle whilst sitting on her backside and being a vessel for more academically stunted children. Although I think they were both awful in the past videos, she was far more awful and clearly led Tim to act in a certain way and now it kind of infuriates me that the channel has changed for HER, ruining the once pretty good content to become a tediously boring home/family channel and she had barely any consequences for her awful actions as she uses Tim to protect her from everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, when this vlogging thing runs dry, she could be a linebacker that sits on the bench the whole time.
Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 5.08.44 PM.png

It'll give her time to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark and learn that "Baby" is not the actual bleeping name of the character in Dirty Dancing.

Question for anyone with kids about this topic. Jenn said she had frozen breastmilk in her freezer. So she is obviously pumping and saving. Would this not be a great time to have that milk ready to go in a bottle when she knows they will be out, since it’s such an issue for her to nurse without her giant pillow? I imagine it’s only going to get harder to breastfeed in public (w/o her pillow) as Big Baby gets even bigger. Wouldn’t it be better to feed from a bottle rather than make him go hungry because she can’t get in a position she likes? Or does this totally mess up breastfeeding a baby?
Weird how she managed to supposedly feed the baby without that giant pillow while on a damn carousel in Legoland and all over MK every 60 seconds.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So, wait a damn minute...Jenn says that Big Baby will not nurse without the boppy pillow. The went to Longhorn, he woke up hungry and wouldn't eat because--no boppy. Couple of things jump out at me about this tall tale: 1. She knew this and didn't take the Boppy with them? Then they deserve to have their dinner ruined if they didn't take what their baby needed to eat. What kind of parent does that? 2. This completely debunks the feeding on the carousel then because she most certainly did NOT have the boppy on the carousel with her.
---
Weird how she managed to supposedly feed the baby without that giant pillow while on a damn carousel in Legoland and all over MK every 60 seconds.....
Jinx!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Bojos, inspiring other boring mediocre desperate-for-attention couldn't-keep-a-regular-job fucks to move to FL and become vloggers "creators". 🙄🥴🤡 #blessed

"Our life was tumultuous then" = we couldn't handle reality so we became theme park vloggers so we can continue to live in a delusional world and keep ignoring our problems.
Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 5.21.20 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ummm did I hear that correctly? They are going to rent out the entire movie theater to watch Barbie? Isn't that what someone like Elvis would do? How much does that cost? Sounds like their investment guru put their money in something that is going up fast which can also go down fast.

Reactions: 16
So a quick build and price on the outdoor kitchen puts it at around $20,000. I can't tell for sure exactly what they have in there but this seems close. Although Jenn fussed over that wine fridge so much on AMI that I'm going to assume that there will be a wine fridge in the island.

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 8.28.33 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have to make 783 trips to the grocery store every week because after every trip half their groceries spoil because they don't actually bother putting away those $300 worth of groceries away for hours.

Because nothing else makes sense. You'd think by now they'd have a core list of the usual tit they always get and enough of it to last at least a week so they wouldn't need to keep making trips back to the store? But what do I know, that would make far too much sense.

Grotesque is his new word of the day. Get off your soap box willy it built on lies.
He's also been using a lot of "s" adjectives lately to describe things like... hutdogs, like "supreme" and "superb". Maybe Manservant Mike lent him his thesaurus after writing their website summaries.

Reactions: 14
So Jen is saying they left dinner early because Oliver doesn’t like to eat without the boppy pillow. So if she is still “nursing” him like she says she is, then how is it that he ate fine when you went to dinner when you stayed at the Poly? 🤔 I call Bullshit!

Reactions: 21
How about just be a normal person and wait until a movie comes out On Demand if you can’t see it in the theater right now.

Reactions: 25
They left dinner early because the older exploited child can’t eat a meal in public without having a complete meltdown. It’s going to take a lot of time and effort for him to form new habits and actual manners.

• Haha
Oh yeah, school is going to go greaaaaaaat for Buddy. Though I'm sure if Buddy fails at school, it'll be everyone else's fault, including Da Baby and his missing body pillow, and not at all the fault of his egg and sperm donors.

• Sad
Theater rental is something like $200 for up to 20 people for noon showings.
Didn't Adam the Woo rent out a theater for something in the last year?
We have rented out a whole theater 😳 some of my daughter’s friends have trouble staying seated for an entire movie.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.