The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thread title.
Tim Bamboozled by ______________________ would work for every thread title
---
Oh dear Lord. It's National Hut Dog day again!
---
Oh dear Lord. It's National Hut Dog day again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Reading everyone’s recaps of the live (thank you by the way because I can’t handle it) and I don’t know how anything they say/do still shocks me but it always does. As @2020planner says, I don’t know how these dumbass Stan’s are not catching on and still worship them. Why are you sending them super stickers so that they will read your name off while they are simultaneously bragging about how rich they are?

And Jenn sounds like such a damn idiot. “I love the baby……but I have to feed him……Lllllll”. That miracle child she longed for 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Hot dogs again? Hasn’t he done this several times before, oh wait, why I am asking? It’s all repeat, repeat, repeat with them.

Reactions: 22
I want to yank that stupid white hair out of his mustache so freaking bad. There’s nothing wrong with having white hairs, but this one is wiry and sticks straight out it looks longer than the other ones

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah Dim is having focus issues the bulk of the Wine Bar George experience is out of focus or soft focus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dim going out of his way to say good things about Wine Bar George as if he's trying to get them to gift him free meals again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
PLEASE WATCH ALL THESE OTHER "VIDS" EVEN THOUGH WE ARE "ALL SET" FOR RETIREMENT WITH LUCRATIVE INVESTMENTS!!!!!!1
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.50.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hot dogs again? Hasn’t he done this several times before, oh wait, why I am asking? It’s all repeat, repeat, repeat with them.
pcdev posted a video of where his channel is going in the future and he literally said just this.. everyone does the same thing over and over again. theme park vloggers are all dying out

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh course they're all set for J$ college years, not exactly going to cost alot to be honest are they??!? .... that kid is not destined for college, nearly 4 years old and can't string a fuckin sentence together 🙄 child genius in the making yeah 😂

Hes destined to sandblast jukeboxes ....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Will someone remind him you don't actually have to deep-throat the hutdog and subsequently look like you're going to gag, it is in fact, not ThemePark Dad's dick. It won't be offended if you take smaller bites, Dim.
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.51.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.54.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.58.09 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
J: oh yeah the shelf is gone. um what was I saying? sorry, oh the thing I'm sad about!!! is that, so, like I love the baby, Oliver, the baby Oliver, I love him so much but
What parent talks like this? What in the actual duck. First, she corrected her "the baby" and stumbled on that because she was so bothered which is hilarious, but the way she talks? "Like....., I love him so much, but..."

If it's a joke or light-hearted, MAYBE, if it is absolutely clear you are being sarcastic and funny (e.g. "I love my teenager, but they are eating me out of house and home! 😬😂"). But it didn't come across as a joke or just a snarky funny parent comment, it came across as her feeling sorry for herself and lamenting. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
When you've got the meat sweats, but at least you have VEGAN deodorant so your pits smell like sweaty mint!
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 3.11.59 PM.png

---
Buys 628 Tervis tumblers and Corksicles yet still buys bottled water.
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 3.14.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.