The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn wants to get bangs. Because as she says, "I wear my hair up a lot, right? (Dim: "right") and I just want something *motions to greasy forehead* here. Some drama."

She said she used to have baby bangs in college and thinks she used to pull them off. She then sounded like she was about to launch into a story about talking about something related to her baby bangs that doesn't go with their "ding dang golly gee" fake image so there was a weird cut. Then she said she was going to have some chocolate peanuts. I can't believe she dumped Raisin Bran Crunch already! /s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I fell bad for J$ and Oliver. They will be forever compared to each other. I don’t know, I think Oliver may be the more adventurous than J$ in the future and will be willing to ride the brown rolly coaster and not get scared. Poor kids. 😕

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Suggestions for Jenn's hair:

Shave it off and start all over

Seriously though, get rid of the skunk hair. And go back to the red or darker, not that she'll listen to anything we say here. Instead, she'll probably dye it Draco Malfoy white.

And didn't she have bangs one time with some blue. They looked terribad.

And liked I predicted we are getting a makeover vlog :rolleyes:

• Haha
Their obsession with Oliver winning the diaper dash is crazy.
Even if he is crawling, there will be babies participating that are older and have fully mastered crawling. I can’t wait for him to lose the diaper dash and I hope it ruins their whole cruise.
Me too.

And there will be some phony excuse why they don’t show any footage of the diaper dash!

Guaranteed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you guys wanted additional reason to suspect their “infertility” was a lie, Jen references the Bluey episode Onesies, where Chili’s sister shows up after years and hasn’t met the youngest, Bingo. It’s later revealed that the sister can’t have children, so it was hard for her to meet her niece. You would think someone with infertility would especially talk about why that episode is special or tough for them to watch, but she just glanced over it like “oh yeah, it was sad”. Jen, since you read here, there’s another episode ,Fairytales, where Chili’s mom’s ghost kind of appears so be careful of that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They seriously sound deranged when they're repeatedly saying Big Brother and Baby Brother like some closed-off-from-society cult.

Also, Da Baby has a much better chance of winning the Diaper Rash than even completing the Diaper Dash.

I don't understand how basic appointments are this difficult to take care of. I don't think "digital planning" is helping Ginn at all. Stop going to the grocery store 67 times a week (except when it rains of course, and also if you're so GD busy, why not take advantage of ordering online and either getting it delivered or picking it up? I hate the time waste that is grocery shopping so I order exactly what I want online and pick it up the next day. Easy bleeping peasy). They can't schedule haircuts, they can't schedule Da Baby's monthly doctor visits. And they DON'T HAVE FULL-TIME JOBS. And they HAVE A NANNY.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They seriously sound deranged when they're repeatedly saying Big Brother and Baby Brother like some closed-off-from-society cult.

Also, Da Baby has a much better chance of winning the Diaper Rash than even completing the Diaper Dash.

I don't understand how basic appointments are this difficult to take care of. I don't think "digital planning" is helping Ginn at all. Stop going to the grocery store 67 times a week (except when it rains of course, and also if you're so GD busy, why not take advantage of ordering online and either getting it delivered or picking it up? I hate the time waste that is grocery shopping so I order exactly what I want online and pick it up the next day. Easy bleeping peasy). They can't schedule haircuts, they can't schedule Da Baby's monthly doctor visits. And they DON'T HAVE FULL-TIME JOBS. And they HAVE A NANNY.
Yes, we meal plan and then schedule to pick up things once a week. Sometimes they might not have something, but for the most part it makes shopping way easier and less annoying. Also, you don't pick up as much extraneous crap when doing this. The store I shop with even has a tab filled with recipes so if you are like Jenn and don't know what to make it gives suggestions and even allows you to click one button and add all those ingredients to the list.

And I think The Cult of Big and Baby brother could work as a thread title.

Reactions: 15

Exactly. I pick up my groceries curbside every Saturday morning at the same time (they know me by name now, haha). I don't get how they make life so incredibly difficult.

Reactions: 12
When you find out the only reason you were born was to fulfill your father's inadequacies for never winning a stupid medal on a Disney cruise
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He blames all the staycations at AMI, the Polynesian, etc. for not being able to get a haircut. I can't believe that he has been too busy to take the 30 minutes out of his day to run to Supercuts or somewhere like that. And that he is incapable of trimming his own beard.
No excuses!!

ART OF SHAVING:
B77F6682-FD6E-45C1-9E06-ED71E95BAEA5.jpeg

Jinx @BoPeeps78!!
(I just read your comment)

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s funny that Tim says they don’t eat soup because it’s so hot in Orlando. I know most Mexicans make soup when it is hot outside (my dad always does) because we eat soup whether it’s hot or cold. 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s funny that Tim says they don’t eat soup because it’s so hot in Orlando. I know most Mexicans make soup when it is hot outside (my dad always does) because we eat soup whether it’s hot or cold. 😂
Sometimes it's so hot all I have an appetite for is soup. Also, I'm eating my soup in air-conditioning, I don't know why it matters WTF the temperature is outside. I also eat ice cream in the winter. What a concept.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So very true!!!!

@xmasbdaygirl
What does the diaper dash baby winner get?
I believe you are the most recent DCL sailor from this thread.
I’m pretty sure it’s just a bib or onesie. I can’t wait to see them lose. No fault of O though. They don’t know developmental milestones by now with a second kid? For most it’s 5-10 months for crawling. It varies a lot. They should watch an old video of J since they attempted to track his development. I’ll link the video down below 👇

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The last cruise I went on the baby won a onesie for the diaper dash. Sometimes it's a bib and sometimes it's a medal. I think its whatever they have available.
---
When she said, if you live in florida you have to keep an umbrella in the car all the time. 🙄 does this not apply to other places too? Not that they would know, being a travel channel, but it rains everywhere. I live in the UK and it rains allllll the time but I cant tell you the last time I actually bothered to use an umbrella 😅
---
I try not to watch any more because everything they say annoys me, it's so fake. But my husband keeps putting their vlogs on the TV. The animal kingdom one that went up about 6 days ago was half bearable. It felt like Tim was actually trying to make a fun video for a change. But then it went back to being a tit home vlog where they talk out of their booty butts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2321548
This poor woman. Some douche bag asking for a pic with her and his wiener.
That doesn't get talked about nearly enough, they are sexually harassed by all kinds of creepers on the regular. It must be surreal to be trying to make nice with the kids just to have sweet old gramps or dear daddy say something the kid hopefully doesn't hear and ruin it for the CM.:(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tim and Jen were talking about Big Baby and the prize bib for the diaper dash. After he wins, they plan on having him wear the bib the rest of the cruise so they can brag about him being the winner. These kids are so fucked for the rest of their lives.

1689892571902.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.