The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. So wiener dude has an IG account called Hot Dogs at Disney so why hasn’t he ever had any of these hot dogs? They’ve been around forever. We shared that Hawaiian dog when Disney Springs reopened. I don’t get it. Also why is he so weird? He makes me uncomfortable with those dead pupils and blank stare. Maybe it’s the excess of nitrates in his system or maybe he’s just really really odd.
He is an awkward dude and Tim looks uncomfortable around him. Not sure why he has to collaborate with him - does Hot Dog Guy have a compromising hot dog photo of Tim? Lol

Oh, and HDG doesn't actually go around eating Disney wieners on his IG. He just takes photos of a random hot dog he carries around in the parks that he didn't even get there. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hot Dog dude is awkward and Dimmy ignores him the way Ginn ignores Dim while she stares at herself, and yet, I did like that 1) he saw that miscellaneous goo in Dim's beard where it remained for awhile and didn't say anything and 2) he provided better tips than Dim by pointing out that you can get to All-Stars Music by taking the bus directly from DS, something Dimmy the "travel" vlogger and Disney "expert" and "convoluted wayfinding pube beard loser" didn't explain but then just repeated Hot Dog Guy.

He must have been shell-shocked after hearing that Hot Dog Guy usually doesn't eat dessert. Newsflash Dimster, most of us don't eat dessert (and multiple desserts at that) every single damn day at least once a day. YOU'RE the bleeping weird one on the fast lane to diabetes. And of course, his favorite wiener was 1) the sandwich "okay I guess that doesn't count" and then 2) the chocolate wiener.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tim Tracker #140
He is an awkward dude and Tim looks uncomfortable around him. Not sure why he has to collaborate with him - does Hot Dog Guy have a compromising hot dog photo of Tim? Lol

Oh, and HDG doesn't actually go around eating Disney wieners on his IG. He just takes photos of a random hot dog he carries around in the parks that he didn't even get there. 🥴
Oh so a hot dog version of Flat Stanley. Damn that’s even weirder than just eating hot dogs at Disney. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is repulsive, he actually looks homeless!
Speaking of “homeless”, here in Los Angeles, there’s a large group of “homeless” people that panhandle all day, every day, with their babies on freeway off-ramps. At the end of the day, they drive away in a nice car, to their nice homes with the money of hardworking suckers in their pockets.

The Trackers are no better or different than this.

Trash.

Reactions: 22
Ok I just took a look at HDG’s IG. Uh WTF? If I was a CM and saw this dude walking around with his bff wiener I’d call security. This is really weird. And I’d like ti think I’ve got a quirky personality and enjoy a good joke, but this is just Weird AF. How does he have almost 10,000 followers. He’s creepy. Dang between this and Pinky Doll I’m done. 😂😆
---
There’s no way that little doggie he’s dragging around in over 100 degree heat, humidity, and rain is real. It’s gotta be a faux wiener cause if it isn’t don’t security think it’s weird? Doesn’t it stink in the Florida weather here? For someone that seems pretty quiet and dead inside he sure is brave going around face characters with his fake wiener.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Speaking of “homeless”, here in Los Angeles, there’s a large group of “homeless” people that panhandle all day, every day, with their babies on freeway off-ramps. At the end of the day, they drive away in a nice car, to their nice homes with the money of hardworking suckers in their pockets.

Trash.
They are the same. They just panhandle online rather than IRL.

Reactions: 17
After Jen's after-hour bragathon and Dev's video, I wonder if its more than just reducced views and over saturation. What if Disney content on YouTube is now drawing a lower CPM? I don't think Jen would be thinking of podcasts and new merch and finally updating the logo if something drastic didn't happen to make them change things up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Trash.
Oh yeah, we have those folks up here too on public transit. The women hold signs asking for money or walk up and down the train while holding obviously drugged babies or toddlers and then get into nice cars with their shady pimps. I get annoyed at clueless tourists who fall for it (kind of like clueless stans who fall for "all set for retirement/lucrative investments/87 vacations a year" shitheads like the Bojos and still buy super stickers).

Reactions: 15
Are they using this for endless engagement on their videos? It makes ZERO sense. Or Tim has morphed into Adam the Woo, and now refuses to pluck the hair or trim his own beard just to spite people.

I would tell my husband the second I saw any hair like that and he would be pissed if he missed it and I said nothing. I would probably just pluck it without asking. 😅 What is up with these two?? Do their bathroom lights not work? Do they have funhouse mirrors in there? 😂
I pluck my husband’s weird facial hairs & on his ears. That is true love if you ask me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ginn would do that but she's busy plucking her own facial hairs and she just doesn't have the time or capacity to do more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So let me get this straight, they go live to basically brag that they are the smartest and richest Disney vloggers?
All the others are overspending and not smart? Is she including all the ones being “hosted” and sent on free trips around the world? Lol
They are so smart that they think they should podcast about it? Lol
Tip 1. Get drunk at bar on cruise ships and wait for investment experts to find you. The end 🤣
The Stan’s are not put off by this crap? Seriously, people are struggling to buy groceries and these idiots decide now’s the time to flex? Wow.
TTT #140: And now it's time to flex

Reactions: 9
Ok I just took a look at HDG’s IG. Uh WTF? If I was a CM and saw this dude walking around with his bff wiener I’d call security. This is really weird. And I’d like ti think I’ve got a quirky personality and enjoy a good joke, but this is just Weird AF. How does he have almost 10,000 followers. He’s creepy. Dang between this and Pinky Doll I’m done. 😂😆
---
There’s no way that little doggie he’s dragging around in over 100 degree heat, humidity, and rain is real. It’s gotta be a faux wiener cause if it isn’t don’t security think it’s weird? Doesn’t it stink in the Florida weather here? For someone that seems pretty quiet and dead inside he sure is brave going around face characters with his fake wiener.
What the actual hell? It’s about right that the only “friend” is some rando who takes a bleeping wiener around WDW.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dim going out of his way to say good things about Wine Bar George as if he's trying to get them to gift him free meals again.
I worked there when the first grift happened. George ain't handing him jack tit anymore 😂 crappy tippers, and expect to be waited on hand and foot. You might look down on them for being servers Jenn, but just a heads up every single one of them is smarter than you. George doesn't hire just anyone. They can all sell sell sell, and the product you're selling no one is buying except your dumbass stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Good lord that "hot dog" guy with Dim in today's vlog is so boring
He is even more dweebier than most of Dim's "friends" which is saying something. I notice they are "friends" with a lot of Instagramers vs Youtubers. Maybe they feel less threatened since they're not directly competing against them for views. Or that they won't accidentally film the Trackers acting like their real selves

And I guess he wanted his literal beard to match his figurative beard in how crappy it looks.

TTT 140: Tim's Beard Is No Longer A Hot Chick
---
I worked there when the first grift happened. George ain't handing him jack tit anymore 😂 crappy tippers, and expect to be waited on hand and foot. You might look down on them for being servers Jenn, but just a heads up every single one of them is smarter than you. George doesn't hire just anyone. They can all sell sell sell, and the product you're selling no one is buying except your dumbass stans.
And yet she used to work as a waitress (allegedly). I doubt she worked at a High End restaurant some reason I suspect she was at some chain like Denny's or Chili's. Going a little bit more with Chili's just because they have a bar and didn't she claim to be a barista at one point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure George wants someone with the palatte of Mama June to review his food again and complain when his to go food is cold.
He needed the reviews in the begining. He was hosting a few bigger name vloggers when he first opened. DFB was one of the first. It was really unsure how things were going to go. Rent is high in DS and his restaurant is almost a one of a kind especially in Florida. It will never happen nowadays. They squandered that one HARD.
---
He is even more dweebier than most of Dim's "friends" which is saying something. I notice they are "friends" with a lot of Instagramers vs Youtubers. Maybe they feel less threatened since they're not directly competing against them for views. Or that they won't accidentally film the Trackers acting like their real selves. "
That guy is not their friend, he only shows up on national hot dog day 😂 the clogs with him are especially painful to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He needed the reviews in the begining. He was hosting a few bigger name vloggers when he first opened. DFB was one of the first. It was really unsure how things were going to go. Rent is high in DS and his restaurant is almost a one of a kind especially in Florida. It will never happen nowadays. They squandered that one HARD.
I guess Orlando doesn't have that big of a food vlog scene outside of theme parks? It seems so weird to me. Probably because I am originally from a city where it seemed like everyone and their mom was a food blogger or vlogger. I actually read a fair amount of food and restaurant oriented stuff and I always get so angry with how poorly Dim reviews food and his choices in general. I do see they have an Eater page at least. And I may be laughing as I am reading their hottest restaurants list. Unless I'm wrong (because I haven't see every single tit fest of theirs), Ms. FOMO hasn't eaten at any of these places. Sucks to be you, Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.