The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim and Jen walk your ass into Walmart and get a hair cut. Budget friendly. Jenn stop trying to be something you aren't.
---
Yep. Proves my point I said earlier this morning. He rarely speaks negatively about her. But she just can't instinctively offer up an off-the-cuff nice thing to say about him. (watch her now lavish praise on him in an upcoming vlog 🤣)
---

She FAKES an inability to function. She can function. She chooses not to, and why should she when she can get Tim to do everything?
Ya know, #hotchick #outofmyleague and all. 🥴
She's not really a hot chick anymore. More like the hot girl in high school who is now washed up.

Reactions: 16
1689712746628.jpeg

Went to watch pee shakes and he goes to scratch his head with his in this position. His motor skills are no better than J$.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tim and Jen walk your ass into Walmart and get a hair cut. Budget friendly. Jenn stop trying to be something you aren't.
---

She's not really a hot chick anymore. More like the hot girl in high school who is now washed up.
Walmart also has boxes of Lady Clariol to touch those roots up yourself or if you want to go to a different color other than skunk hair they have that too (hint, hint, Jenn) AND if you want to be really budget friendly and razors to get rid of gross technicolor pubic hair beards.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And that weird sound proofing behind them, looks terrible. Why is it only between the couch and the shelf? If you wanted to do something artsy fartsy then make it look even and not half ass because your to lazy to cut a section in half.
---
Tim really looks like he hates his life. ALL OF IT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Pee shakes basically has no results on Google. It auto corrects to pee shivers which is something you get while urinating or shortly afterwards.

Not saying he doesn't do it but it isn't common and points to possible larger neurological problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2317144
Went to watch pee shakes and he goes to scratch his head with his in this position. His motor skills are no better than J$.
He has always scratched himself oddly. Usually he seems to do it with alternating fingers instead of using all fingers together--like when you tap your fingers on a desk, but he's scratching. Not sure if I even explained that correctly. Anyways, he just does so many things with his hands unnaturally.

I have never, ever understood the "hot chick" thing. Maybe pickings were slim in their high school, but she was middle of the road at best, even way back when they first started the channel. And now-YIKES. Sure, he's a loser douchebag, but she has never been out of his league.

And I actually want to feel sorry for him because I can't believe being so manipulated by someone for so many years, but his lack of balls keeps me from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just finished. She wants to start a podcast on theme-park YouTube. Omg get over yourself. You can barely put out three crappy videos a week as it is.
And they know duck all about the theme parks.
They don’t know how to use the app. They have to use a paid service to score dining reservations. And they are always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to uploading the newest happenings at the theme parks.

A Patreon would bring them in more money for far less work.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who else enjoys reading here far more than watching any of the current garbage the Trackers put out?

I don't think I was ever actually a true fan I always found them a bit off putting and kind of watched them like watching a train wreck. I don't remember the exact video that made me seek out GG and then Tattle but something did trigger me enough to say: surely other people can see through their BS. And yes their BS not just Tim because let's face it she is in the majority of videos including a lot of their 1+ million view ones.

Reactions: 44
Just imagine Dimmy, if you hadn't dropped out of college to "go surfing" (and then failed at that too). You might not have had this inferiority complex that turns you into a dead-souled mansplaining little witch desperate to flex materialistic crap when no one in your life worth giving a tit about would be impressed and would still see you as the youngest-of-4 with a massive chip on your shoulder, always desperate to get approval, attention and adoration.

Nah, who am I kidding, this dimwit was always destined for grandiose mediocrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who else enjoys reading here far more than watching any of the current garbage the Trackers put out?

I don't think I was ever actually a true fan I always found them a bit off putting and kind of watched them like watching a train wreck. I don't remember the exact video that made me seek out GG and then Tattle but something did trigger me enough to say: surely other people can see through their BS. And yes their BS not just Tim because let's face it she is in the majority of videos including a lot of their 1+ million view ones.
Haha yes me. I haven't watched them in a while but alwyys read here ❤😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I don’t think I would have watched more than one or two if I hadn’t found them when my dad was dying. I was just in such a weird headspace for months - that they seemed likable enough. That was during the resort tours and such- so nothing jumped out, but I never loved the gee golly talk. It has always seemed fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Lambyo, from you question on the other thread. They aren’t redoing the kitchen, they are building an outdoor kitchen in the lanai. People can really go all-out on those. Ours has a commercial ice maker, sink, fridge, grill and bar counter and it was a minimal option. I’m pretty anxious to see how they do theirs because they are trash and half ass everything they do.
I just keep thinking about how long they have been out of propane and are too lazy to get it. It literally has been a couple of years. We all know the novelty of the outdoor kitchen will fade quickly. I think it will look nice, but they just want it so they can flex. Like all the other flashy things and crap they buy, it will collect cobwebs and dust.

Although, that patio will get probably get decent use because Jen will banish the babysitter out there with J$ so she can have privacy while watching Bravo shows.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can someone either post a timestamp or link to Tim's pee shakes in the live? That's honestly all I really want to see, because I have never heard or someone getting pee shakes and it sounds too ridiculous to be true.
The really weird thing is that pee shakes don’t typically start until after you actually start to pee. Is he just constantly peeing his pants? Is that why the waddle to the bathroom?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.