Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaunnaj86

I love the part of the live where Tim mentions that he's started running now and today was the first day it happened and the way he gets to sleep in (before he was waking up before everyone else so he could run) is by waking up when Jackson wakes up and taking him with him in the stroller, which is not easy because he's pushing an extra 30 lbs. To which Jenn replies, well the stroller is really smooth.... So basically, you're admitting that your husband isn't allowed to get up and go running without the child because YOU are incapable of getting up with Jackson *and putting him to bed* and all you have to say is that the stroller is smooth? Piss off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TawdryT

VIP Member
I do wonder what tongues are wagging about their ridiculous incompetence and sending the unnecessary nanny to do preschooler activities in the neighborhood or trail behind them to do local lunch. It doesn't make them look rich- it makes it look like the court ordered minders to the wider world. Not just us.
But yeah, let's update the pool patio you never use... and buy a fucking Rivian.:rolleyes:
This is why people think you're stupid rubes Bojos. You are. They aren't jealous, they're incredulously laughing at you slobs. They pity you.
You've managed to take a gift horse and shoved hotdog guy's 15 day old footlong into it's mouth. Repeatedly. Sideways.
If you sad sacks weren't so untalented, you'd think this was a parody channel. You're reaching Honey Boo Boo tier.
Fuck, at this point we're not even trying to be mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
When you've got the meat sweats, but at least you have VEGAN deodorant so your pits smell like sweaty mint!
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 3.11.59 PM.png

---
Buys 628 Tervis tumblers and Corksicles yet still buys bottled water.
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 3.14.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My mom would always show up to my school events if she was not working. She made it to all my swim meets. I just do not understand why they can't be parents. Like seriously Tim and Jenn are going to regret not going to Jackson's first swim class. Not everything has to be filmed instead of taking Jackson to his first swim class they sent a nanny. Now I would understand if Tim and Jenn had full time jobs and needed a nanny but they do not their is no excuses for Tim and Jenn not to take Jackson to his swim class or anything else.
This is how I knowfor certain that there was no infertility or “We are NEVER going to be able to have kids”. There is absolutely no way in the world that if you had your miracle child that you would miss his first ANYTHING: swim lesson, gym class, soccer game so you can sit on the couch or go get a coffee. No way. I still look at my kids every day and think, holy shit, I cannot believe that I created that after everyone told me it was against the odds. There has been a literal handful of things that I’ve missed in their 18-19 years. Even when it was hard, I still showed up because not only did it mean the world to me, it meant the world to them to have me there. And J$ and O will remember their parents weren’t at their stuff and they will see videos of their many day dates, couch talks and coffee runs. They absolutely suck.

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
I remember people talking on ATW tattle about him renting out a whole movie theatre just for himself to watch Back to the Future and thinking that was pretty stupid (which it is). The difference is that BTTF is an older movie.

IF, big IF movie theatre would do it. It would of course be a birthday party type thing with other KIDS with popcorn, drinks, Tims fave, hot dogs, nacho's, cake, maybe a piñata. I'd think they'd still make more money as far as theatre just showing the movie and getting $10 a head vs. renting a movie for 4 people with an infant that would have not been charged for a regular movie anyway. So even if they got snacks and renting them a movie it might only make the theatre $500 (to show a big name new release vs. if they waited 2 months and it might be $200) vs. $1200 (assuming there are 120 seats).

Why Barbie though? Why not other movies that Jackson would be more interested in, like Transformers, since he loves car stuff?
Because they could give fuck all what their children want. It's the Tim and Jenn show!

bten1989

VIP Member
She is absolutely delusional. I’m still bothered that she essentially said that Cillian Murphy is ugly and that’s one reason she doesn’t want to watch Oppenheimer. She looks like sunburnt potato and should not be talking about anyones looks period. Especially when her husband looks like the skeevy guy you buy weed from.
The Tim Tracker #140 She Looks Like a Sunburnt Potato 😂 h/t to @eatcherheartout for that gem and full credit if it becomes the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Quasimodo

VIP Member
We had a party for the kids in the after school program a few weeks ago during the last week of school. It was small, and 60 minutes was cupcake decorating the parents were invited to. The kids LIT up when their parents walked through the doors. I just can’t imagine sending a baby sitter in my place. I’m sure Jackson’s school party will be one of Jenns favorite memories of Jackson in school.… the nanny will send so many pictures of the party, it’ll almost be like Jenn was there!
Remember when Dimmy said he felt like a proud father looking at the pictures Ginn showed on her phone sent from the nanny of Buddy's first ever swim class? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Guess he had to sound as outlandish as Ginn's favorite memory of Bandit with the dogsitter on the beach. 🫠

I just can't believe they can say stuff like that and not be embarrassed and ashamed. Even parents with full-time jobs manage to have at least one parent make it to swim class/gym class/sports events/dance recitals/plays/music recitals. Ugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

TawdryT

VIP Member
When asked by a Stan what one word would they use to describe the other, Tim says, “beautiful.” What one word did Jenn use to describe Tim after he said she is beautiful? “Comfortable.” But guyyyzzz she means it in a nice way!

If anything, this live has shown me that Tim has not put his foot down on anything. He still sees Jenn as the hot chick who is out of his league and who is much smarter than he is.
Well, that may be one of the few times she's actually truthful. He's made her very comfortable, so comfortable, in fact, she no longer functions...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

airbusA330

VIP Member
FFS why would these asshats have an outdoor kitchen built? When was the last time they grilled? Hell when was the last time they cooked an actual meal more than once a week, and only when Ginn absolutely has to?
1. Ginn cannot cook
2. Dimmy complains about heat and rain

Yeah, an outdoor kitchen is genius for them.

• Haha
  • Heart

xojamilyn

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't babies usually sitting up before they start crawling? In the home vlog they kept acting like he was going to crawl very soon 🙄 and he's not even sitting up yet.
i was going to mention this too! i’m going to laugh if they book this cruise JUST for him to compete in the diaper dash and he isn’t even crawling.. or just sits there and then crawls the other way. he’s almost 5 months old. time is ticking, big baby!
---
Tim’s absolutely crazy with that diaper dash. That kid can barely roll over! He’s only gonna be six months old. Some 9 month old is gonna leave him in the dust.
i’m thinking i might be on the same cruise as them if the dates are correct and my 10 month olds twins are going to run him over

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
Dim got a "haircut and a shave"

Now he's merging the Proud Boy Lil Hitler haircut with the Douchey Pompadour.

1689940946407.png

Also his beard is still a god damn mess after paying someone to trim and style it for him.

• Sick
  • Wow

gaga09

The pool party comment is ridiculous. If you watched in the Sanford house, they had friends over all the time with their crappy little pool and mold infested pool house. You don’t need an outdoor kitchen and new pavers for entertaining guests. She’s such a self centered, bravo housewife wannabe. She must be expecting to be added into the prestigious mom groups of preschool and think that’ll help show off her house.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
She certainly has delusions of grandeur
She is absolutely delusional. I’m still bothered that she essentially said that Cillian Murphy is ugly and that’s one reason she doesn’t want to watch Oppenheimer. She looks like sunburnt potato and should not be talking about anyones looks period. Especially when her husband looks like the skeevy guy you buy weed from.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So, wait a damn minute...Jenn says that Big Baby will not nurse without the boppy pillow. The went to Longhorn, he woke up hungry and wouldn't eat because--no boppy. Couple of things jump out at me about this tall tale: 1. She knew this and didn't take the Boppy with them? Then they deserve to have their dinner ruined if they didn't take what their baby needed to eat. What kind of parent does that? 2. This completely debunks the feeding on the carousel then because she most certainly did NOT have the boppy on the carousel with her.
---
Weird how she managed to supposedly feed the baby without that giant pillow while on a damn carousel in Legoland and all over MK every 60 seconds.....
Jinx!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
We get here all about full on meltdowns at dinner at Longhorn & Jennbo is big mad! Also J$ is “at that stage” where he only wants attention when they are dealing with The Baby.
That’s not a stage idiots- it a kid who has learned NO BOUNDARIES!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33