Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
Hi all 👋🏻. Been absent for a while but been lurking still as hearing about/ seeing the trackers just winds me up but have to say this. I’ll use my oldest son as an example as he’s closest in age to them. Him & his new wife have a beautiful son and live in a lovely house in a lovely area. They have 3 degrees between them, English, history & law and have well paid jobs. But to afford their lovely house they are mortgaged up to their eyebrows and will be until retirement. Their personal choice. But could some body please tell me how 2 unintelligent, uneducated, talentless, classless morons can be financially ‘set for life’? Just HOW? Tim can’t read or write, Jenn barely speaks English and they have zero redeeming qualities. They’re not gracious or grateful for their lifestyle, they are shitty people who surround themselves with more shit. I refuse to watch the video where they talk about it. I thought Bernie Madoff was dead but i sincerely hope one of his disciples on a Disney cruise sucked them into some kind of Ponzi-esque scheme which comes crashing down on them.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Quasimodo

VIP Member
PLEASE WATCH ALL THESE OTHER "VIDS" EVEN THOUGH WE ARE "ALL SET" FOR RETIREMENT WITH LUCRATIVE INVESTMENTS!!!!!!1
Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 2.50.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They want to do a haul of their prime day purchases. JFC.

Dimmy says he's embarrassed to bring his giant camera to film at Publix, so they film on his phone. Sounds like somebody was bitched at for them filming in Publix, but yeah sure, pretend now after all this time you're "embarrassed" to film with your big camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jenn moans about it being too hot to use the pool? ...but isn't that the point of getting in the pool to cool off?

Confused Brit here 🤣

Also, they don't know what hot is until they've lived in a house with no air con and no pool. Our brick houses are built to hold the heat and last summer it was 104⁰F. It also doesn't cool down at night.

• Wow

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Good lord, just finished catching up on the last thread and then see there are already 6 pages on this on.
I picked the wrong month to do the Oliver tracker.....an increase in videos and now a live, ugh. I'll have an updated count by the weekend, I need to mentally prepare for the 2 hour shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Based on people's recaps of the live show, they addressed the lack of haircuts, the armpit of doom, calling the baby the "baby" and touting how rich and well-invested they are, amongst other things.

Seems like they spent 2 hours doing nothing but responding to Tattle.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Jenn will never work again. She will have Tim working three shifts a day before she works again.

I feel like she was revved up from the Pete Werner financial situation. And deliberately went Live to give herself asspats.

I want to know who else she was talking about when she said that there are Orlando vloggers overspending and everyone should be more like them. Really? Who? I honestly can’t think of one who overspends like them. Especially with two babies at home.

• Heart
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I feel like they should have just remodeled their fugly kitchen since that's where they spend almost all of their time when they rarely are at home.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
That was gross.
He was obsessing over that Wine bar George sandwich which doesn't even have anything to do with the topic of the video.
How can one eat a huge sandwich in between pigging out on hot dogs?
The way he was eating that eclair was like it was his last dessert, licking fingers, licking the sugar on it, not paying any attention to hot dog guy. He seriously looked like someone who is getting obsessed with eating....and he is going to pay the price" soon

• Sick
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
There was this one part of the vid where I almost lost my lunch. He's in the pool at night and she starts talking about a "mood vlog" in a slightly sexy-ish voice.

Jen: like this is literally like a mood Vlog
Tim: oh?
Jen: you look very like
Tim: what's the mood?
Jen: I don't know, you know, like just vibing, just vibing in the water at night

Tim starts to look uncomfortable and changes the subject when he sees a beetle in the hot tub.

I assume she got the hint and went back inside to "work".

View attachment 2322664
If I saw this guy in the dark I'd call for help.

Also, all I can think about is how he reminds me of Rasputin.
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 10.18.39 PM.png

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Dimmy boy has bought a Columbia fishing shirt-long sleeved. It’s suppose to keep him cooler, but he is not reporting favorably. He also eats 2 different dole whip desserts.

oh wait- he gets soft serve at Storybook treats too- 3 desserts in 2 hours and then he goes to the Contemporary for a cupcake.
Also he is about die because it’s going to rain. He talks about rain every 5 min.
Last stop- the Poly to have his 4th dole whip. So he had 4 dole whips, the cupcake & eggrolls in like 3 hrs 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

airbusA330

VIP Member
I didn’t want kids. I don’t have them.

Ginn didn’t want kids. She has them.

Dim wanted kids. He has three.

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They seriously sound deranged when they're repeatedly saying Big Brother and Baby Brother like some closed-off-from-society cult.

Also, Da Baby has a much better chance of winning the Diaper Rash than even completing the Diaper Dash.

I don't understand how basic appointments are this difficult to take care of. I don't think "digital planning" is helping Ginn at all. Stop going to the grocery store 67 times a week (except when it rains of course, and also if you're so GD busy, why not take advantage of ordering online and either getting it delivered or picking it up? I hate the time waste that is grocery shopping so I order exactly what I want online and pick it up the next day. Easy fucking peasy). They can't schedule haircuts, they can't schedule Da Baby's monthly doctor visits. And they DON'T HAVE FULL-TIME JOBS. And they HAVE A NANNY.

• Sad
  • Heart

YesNow

VIP Member
Still processing last night's live. That was...a lot. Their horrible appearances are due to BOTH of their stylists being booked up. If you have a great hair stylist, you book well in advance. I usually schedule my entire year's worth of appointments at once. If things come up, I give her notice as soon as I know there is a scheduling conflict and we find another time ASAP. They must be horrible clients, just trying to get in at the last minute. Or maybe the stylisits are monumentally busy because Trackers too much trouble. She can't even be bothered to make an appointment for The Baby, who I think reallys needs a good checkup, so not sure why I'm surprised. Cast members "can't react" when they seem them. You know, just like if they saw Justin Bieber. :unsure: They are set for life, everyone, so no worries. Their retirement and children's futures are financially secure because they met a guy while drunk on a Disney Cruise. And all of you aspiring YouTubers need to get in touch with Ginn ASAP because you are going to make so much money that you won't even know what to do with it! Let her help you out. She's great with money.

P.S, whoever came up with Nanny Claws, I'm screaming. ☠

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I broke down and listened to the entire live. Wow so much boasting....so full of themselves, we know YouTube because we are the OG, we make more money on YouTube than you realize, we can teach everyone how to be successful YouTubers, our investments are all doing amazing, we get along so great in our marriage, we are careful with our spending unlike others, we are so lucky we are so rich now etc etc. This is all in between their stupid expressions and jokes
Dim looked so uncomfortable the whole time.
Ginn was definitely on a high.
And really Ginn, you are not that person to send your meal back....hmmm yes you are
The funniest thing though was Ginn wanted to be a history teacher but not interested in seeing Oppenheimer.
I have never heard them boast about their money this much before.

• Sick
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Am calling it now, they won't show any footage of BB at the diaper crawl because he wont win, the excuses will be they "forgot" the SD card, they were too late, the times got changed an they didn't get told, BB was still napping, J needed a potty change etc, they will come up with some reason why there's no footage than just be honest an say the kid did fk all an just lay there
I can hear Jenn now: “We didn’t really film it. We just wanted to focus on baby brother and live in the moment.”
Tim: “Right.”
Jenn: “I will say though…”
Tim: “What’s that?”
Jenn: “I’m not going to say other parents were cheating but there was cheating going on.”
Tim: “Yeah.”

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
The comments on her hair make no sense. You fill blonde with red or gold so you can make it brown. If you apply brown directly on the blonde it’d turn muddy and ashy green. You don’t go more brown first to go more red later.
The consultation wasn’t clear enough, the stylist fucked up, or this is what Ginn wanted and she hates it.
I’ve said this 100 times: Red hair is a weird anomaly for colorists. It is the hardest color to achieve, maintain, and eliminate.

It looks like shit. The curtain bangs are too short for her potato face and her layers will make her hair look even more stringy and greasy. Mark my words.

• Heart