Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Okay another one to throw in the ring-

The Tim Tracker #132: My Tesla may not have a spare tire, but I do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

linville603

I know this isn’t the case, but I love the idea that Disney watched the most recent TTT voyage and thought “okay let’s shut it down.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Kind of off the subject, but still Tracker related.
It is disgusting the amount of people on the Tracker fan page that still have rotting lemon pigs in their house and they are proud of them. If you can look at the post to go look at it and then read the comments and see how many people still have their rotting fucking fruit, one person said they had three. That is grotesque people. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Previously on the reality show that exists in Ginn's narcissistic delusional mind, Ginn the mental health ally made 'trigger' her new word of the week and dug even deeper to show how... unhinged... she is. Still, now we know that all the grease on her skin acts as lubricant so she can squeeze in between her emotional support spawn in the back seat of their Tesla which goes through 743 carwashes a week.

Meanwhile, we learned that crickets live and can be heard loudly on the Skyliner when Ginn was about to launch into her acting submission for the Razzies about being stuck up in the air for awhile and looked to Dim to coddle her but he was either staring at his phone or asleep (hard to tell with his sunglasses on) and the moment was almost as awkward as the many crotch shots of Dimothy's nonexistent dick in the "vids" of the past week so she gave that scene a hard cut.

Also we got this gem of a picture, when all of Buddy and Bud's mothers, oh and Ginn too, posed in front of this totally environmentally friendly mother's day backdrop.
Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 8.18.11 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’m going to buck the trend and say that I don’t think that Tim is a furry and I don’t think he’s perving on young women in the costumes. I think that he thinks in his mind it makes him seem like more of a Disney fan to pretend to love the characters. He thinks taking pictures with them and trying to have a conversation with them makes him look fun and lighthearted and innocent and quirky, and because he is genuinely an insincere person, it comes across as flat and just wrong because we know that he’s not a sincere person. I think he does it for the people that fall for the “wheeee” bullshit thinking he’s having so much fun because he goes “whee whoohoo haha” on a waterslide or a roller coaster. It’s just more of his I’m a fake, goody, goody, type persona. That is all it is in my eyes.

• Heart

YoutubeLawyer

Not gonna lie, everybody. I have been a lurker for a looooong time. I think I posted a few times years ago when I liked them more. But I think I might be finally over the edge.

-"Now it's time to care" or whatever when they read Google descriptions of charities

-Jackson being force napped until Oliver was born and suddenly they're ok with him being over it

-No formal education until there is an infant in the house, and then, bam! "The big buddy is going to school"

-The SCREAM that happened on the Liveshow

-They lied about the Leis (sp?) In Hawaii straight up

-Tim gives me and my family the ick

Those are a handful of many things lately that really brought me back. Idk. I still have watched them because I miss FL so much and I like to see fun stuff and day to day life down there. But.. it's a lot. I don't mind the kids (except that they are exploited to an uncomfortable amount in some vlogs) and though I'm not a huge fan of her, I dont think I mind Jen as much as others here do. But I very much dislike Tim... so much 😂 So that's what I bring lmao. And they are really irritating me lately. I truly think 2 kids will expose things.

I needed to get it off my chest, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

erry

Chatty Member
Jenn says this was her first time back in EPCOT since January… no not January 2022, or 2021. January of fucking 2023. Meanwhile, you have people saving for years for a once in a life time trip.

did this bitch think they were going to roll out the red carpet, and have Mickey personally welcome her at the entrance?

they had a 30 second inconvenience, and it “wasn’t so magical”. Gtfoh! Stfu! Bitch, fuck you! She’s so dense. So self absorbed. She makes my blood boil.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So they took any other day off? Jenn is quickly debunking that working mom bullshit she’s spewing all on her own.

I will admit, I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house. There is some trouble in Lake Nona. I don’t think it’s just J$ acting up.

Reactions: 37

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
In the last 11 videos, the kids are in 10 of the thumbnails.....remind us again about the kids not featuring on your ''Travel Channel' 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

downsouth3

It annoyed the sh*t out of me that she was feeding the baby every 5 mins. If he needs to eat that often maybe taking him to the theme park should wait. 🙄 She kept saying how all the different places were good nursing spots when in reality none of them are. The ferry ride to MK…. Is short and usually crowded af. Just feed in your car before getting on the boat or wait 5 mins and go to the baby care center at the front of MK. She said Tomorrowland terrace was… again you’re so close to the baby care center. Go there and escape the heat for 10 mins. Then you see her nursing him again on the carousel of progress. A little while later she’s nursing him while walking wearing a cover over her near little mermaid. Why? Again, if he needs to eat that often then maybe don’t bring him to a theme park yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Forest

VIP Member
They need to buy a minivan already. Stick Jenn in the back with Big Baby, Buddy can rule the middle, Tim can hate his life in the front seat.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Is she talking about the rapper or Dim's micropenis?
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 5.59.44 PM.png

This kid wins best expressions.
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 6.02.39 PM.png

Ginn LOOKS AT THE CAMERA to ask if Da Baby "loves it". Bitch, why you don't you just LOOK DIRECTLY AT YOUR OWN SON IN PERSON instead of through the fucking camera lens? JFC.
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 6.04.08 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow