The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get over how haggard they look. This is what avoiding reality gets you, huh? Wow I just can't contain my jealousy!!! 🥴🫠

---
Ginn: "if we both ordered the steak it wouldn't be a very fun video"
.... she thinks this was a fun video? 🤡
View attachment 2181108

Only a face a dead mother stuck on Cosmic Rewind bopping out to Tears for Fears could love.... maybe. She probably liked 🍑 more. Ginn got dusty furniture and crusty wishbones.
View attachment 2181109
Her eyeballs are disappearing in the puffiness.

Reactions: 15
Sooooo, doesn't one of the British couple work for a hotel chain? I don't remember which chain, but this could possibly be the reason for the hosted/not really hosted stay? Plus, they were in the bizarre fugly Easter photo....#lyingsackofcraptrackers

And let's do this for fun again....#photoshop

View attachment 2181096View attachment 2181097
they have 100% NOT been #hosted at his hotel. He is not affiliated with any of the chains

Reactions: 12
Looking at those pictures of the Trackers I'm reminded of health class when they used to show us addicts before and after. Not quite the same look as a meth head rather than looking strong out and ridiculously skinny they look strung out and ridiculously puffy. I am wondering when they'll get their 'scripts for Ozempic it's only a matter of time. Though hell, in Jenblob's case she may actually need it for it's first intended use at this point.

Reactions: 16
Looking at those pictures of the Trackers I'm reminded of health class when they used to show us addicts before and after. Not quite the same look as a meth head rather than looking strong out and ridiculously skinny they look strung out and ridiculously puffy. I am wondering when they'll get their 'scripts for Ozempic it's only a matter of time. Though hell, in Jenblob's case she may actually need it for it's first intended use at this point.
Addicted to sugar, fat, grease and attention. Just a different kind of junky/addict. She probably has already asked for ozempic or wegovy and they told her no. “But i can eat more and lose weight, right?” Even in a scooter?”

• Haha
Did Casey mean #trackerstrong (and like... why? cause they're dying?) or #trackerstroganoff or #trackerstrongbad?

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 8.22.56 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
E3BF6903-B3F6-48F6-BCC1-C94FEE99DF73.jpeg

Today
0EA01AFC-5889-4B92-891B-C76A223303A2.jpeg

---
---
Addicted to sugar, fat, grease and attention. Just a different kind of junky/addict

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This should be a wake up call to Disney that vloggers, TikTokers and Instagrammers don’t help their business.

They probably wasted about $400,000 on the media cruise if all 100 rooms were filled. And then when they invited every dreggy vlogger and Instagrammer under the sun for the 3 hour excursion that would’ve cost quite a bit to feed them all and put on a bit of the show.

If the amount of people at that event didn’t convince anyone to do the Starcruiser, why do Disney think these lowlifes persuade anyone to go to Disney just because of their video of a fireworks show, new ride or restaurant. Disney’s just throwing good money after bad by inviting vloggers to media events.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think Jenn ordered 1 paprika eyebrow pen/pencil but they shipped her a whole case on accident and she just keeps using them?

• Haha
I always look at the menu before going somewhere.
Well then obviously you're a fatty... just like me. Or maybe you like to be prepared so you're not spending too much time trying to make a decision. Naw, that can't be it. Fatty it is I guess. 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always look at the menu too because I have dietary restrictions, price reasons, and honestly at places where menus change I want to see if there's anything I'd actually want to order. What bothers me about Jenblob's food intake-besides being so glutinous-is that she tries to act like she's judging Iron Chef and is like Gordon Ramsay in Mama June form, but in reality she cooks and has the palatte of Mama June more than anything else. She doesn't know squat about food or nutrition for that matter but acts about as big as a know it all as her stupid husband about it.

Reactions: 14
I always look at the menu too because I have dietary restrictions, price reasons, and honestly at places where menus change I want to see if there's anything I'd actually want to order. What bothers me about Jenblob's food intake-besides being so glutinous-is that she tries to act like she's judging Iron Chef and is like Gordon Ramsay in Mama June form, but in reality she cooks and has the palatte of Mama June more than anything else. She doesn't know squat about food or nutrition for that matter but acts about as big as a know it all as her stupid husband about it.
The vlogger obsession with amusement park food reviews seems very ridiculous to me. I have to imagine the majority of the food is from a (possibly single) restaurant supplier like Sysco or US Foods.

I used to work for an elderly woman who was obsessed with a restaurant in Florida called The Metro Diner. She insisted on ordering her Thanksgiving dinner from there. I picked it up for her, and they were so busy with orders, they left her pie in the Sysco packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.