The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why no pics of D’Oliver like these?

1684443146457.jpeg

1684443256172.jpeg

He is always a deer in the headlights glaring sour puss.
But with people like THEM in his life he has no reason to laugh or smile. At 2-1/2 months old he already knows his life will suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nice view of Oliver’s head here.
The poor child looks like he has a bump on his head! Have they dropped him? Did Jackson throw a toy at his head? I hope they got this checked out and are not just ignoring it to go and stuff their faces.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The wish that J$ makes in the EPCOT fountain is for Big Baby to crawl, which seems like a very specific thing for a 3 year old to wish for. At 3, my kids would be totally selfish and wish for My Little Pony or a trip to Disney. Do we think that Tim and Jenn are saying, you can spend more time with Big Baby when he learns to crawl?

The thing that drives me crazy with J$ tossing coins into fountains--everyone knows if you tell someone your wish, it doesn't come true. They always immediately make J$ say what he wished for and for some reason said wish always incorporates a milestone for Big Baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Kind of off the subject, but still Tracker related.
It is disgusting the amount of people on the Tracker fan page that still have rotting lemon pigs in their house and they are proud of them. If you can look at the post to go look at it and then read the comments and see how many people still have their rotting bleeping fruit, one person said they had three. That is grotesque people. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
IMG_1136.jpg

giphy (16).gif

Jenn fake smiling her way through the outro while J$ hangs off of her. Also, get a better bra!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
A lot of people either overweight or skinny look at a menu before they go to a restaurant that they haven't been to before to see if they have the food you like. I look at a menu before I go to a new place because I'm a very picky eater but I do try new things.
Same. My whole family is picky, I usually check it just to make sure we aren’t wasting our time.

Reactions: 11
I will also look at menus before I go somewhere because all I don’t want to go to a restaurant and sit down and then find out that there’s nothing there that I’m really in the mood for and I sure as hell don’t want to be surprised with pricing either.
I am huge on reading reviews as well. Service complaints I can overlook for the most part, but anything that will mention someone being sick from the food or the food is always cold crap like that I will make a judgment off of.

and I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I’m certainly not “a fatty”

Reactions: 13
Dim really thought he was the funniest turd in the elevator with his exaggerated exclamations and moaning and groaning, it was quite cringe, I'd be annoyed if I was one of the other guests stuck in the elevator with him. Plus if he wasn't such an obnoxious megadouche who feels inadequate and therefore overcompensated in every way imaginable, then the viewer would be able to hear the CM or narrator of the elevator ride tell you about how fast they were traveling and gravity and tit like that so then Ginn wouldn't then include herself blabbing afterwards and repeating her understanding/memory of what was narrated on the elevator ride.

Let the GD experience show itself and speak for itself, stop sounding like Kermit masturbating to hutdogs.

I thought initially that was a cockroach and that would still make sense considering how nasty Fort Pampers is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is interesting . It seems that it requires some planning. That being said if they were hosted, why didn’t they post any affiliate links? It seems like Sean and Dolphin want anyone who promotes them to post advertising material. This stay was after the live yes? Why not mention it if they were #hosted? It seems like it was a spur of the moment thing. Maybe Jenn bitched about being unhappy and they booked a spur of the moment stay or one of their Stan’s gifted them they stay?
Someone had said that on the live they responded to some guy about taking him up on his offer. Would that have been before or after this? Maybe he gifted the stay?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A lot of people either overweight or skinny look at a menu before they go to a restaurant that they haven't been to before to see if they have the food you like. I look at a menu before I go to a new place because I'm a very picky eater but I do try new things.
I've always done this. It's nice to have a general idea of what's on offer [and how much it all is] before going in. Can't imagine ever going truly blind into something like that.

Reactions: 13
The poor child looks like he has a bump on his head! Have they dropped him? Did Jackson throw a toy at his head? I hope they got this checked out and are not just ignoring it to go and stuff their faces.
😲 that’s bad!
7CE34E60-AE83-46A2-97FC-E9774A3F2506.jpeg

and NO, they probably haven’t had it checked out.
Not with DJ being the self appointed medical expert
DJ: “he’s fine”

Pepperidge Farms remembers:
Polynesian Bungalow stay 9/2020
Weather: 95+ degrees
9 month old Jackson in the stroller as they head to MK.
Jackson’s face is turning bright red and his behavior is very lethargic.
He barfs at the ferry station.
It’s not caused by DEHYDRATION.
No, no, no.
It was the bad eggies from breakfast!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Did Tim not get the memo about not using USB ports in hotels and other public spaces? It's been all over the internet lately.

Big Baby looks like a zombie staring at that big TV. Maybe I'm old school, but I thought infants shouldn't be watching screens at all?

And Jenn looks so unnatural anytime she's holding Big Baby. I'm so sad for those kids.
You gotta start early with screen time when you want them to be zombies..

But I was thinking the same. It's probably a bit Harder with no screen time when you also have older kids but she could turn him around at least. He don't has to stare at a screen as a 2 month old 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ginn's next WDW silhouette portrait.View attachment 2180614.
This looks like a silhouette of a sumo wrestler. LOL
---
Kind of off the subject, but still Tracker related.
It is disgusting the amount of people on the Tracker fan page that still have rotting lemon pigs in their house and they are proud of them. If you can look at the post to go look at it and then read the comments and see how many people still have their rotting bleeping fruit, one person said they had three. That is grotesque people. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!🤢🤮
I commented on it!! It's freaking disgusting that they have rotting fruit sitting out. Why do all of these people refuse to throw it away???

Reactions: 15
That YouTube photo for the video is weird. Jackson looks like he isn't part of that family it looks like he was with another family saw that they were taking a photo and just photobomb it.
I don't know much about babies, but in that thumbnail, it looks like the baby's ear is folded over as they have him wrapped tightly in that burrito wrap. Probably not ideal, I'm guessing.

Reactions: 9
I commented on it!! It's freaking disgusting that they have rotting fruit sitting out. Why do all of these people refuse to throw it away???
Right? I think in their twisted minds they think it makes them like the trackers if they hold onto this rotten piece of freaking fruit. The real question is why do you want to emulate people that keep rotting fruit in their house?

Reactions: 18
Right? I think in their twisted minds they think it makes them like the trackers if they hold onto this rotten piece of freaking fruit. The real question is why do you want to emulate people that keep rotting fruit in their house?
I think of all the ants and fruit flies that it would attract. No thank you. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.