The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she talking about the rapper or Dim's micropenis?
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 5.59.44 PM.png

This kid wins best expressions.
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 6.02.39 PM.png

Ginn LOOKS AT THE CAMERA to ask if Da Baby "loves it". witch, why you don't you just LOOK DIRECTLY AT YOUR OWN SON IN PERSON instead of through the bleeping camera lens? JFC.
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 6.04.08 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You can hear J$ yelling talking very loudly the whole time in the restaurant while Gin and Dim kept filming instead of telling him to be QUIET!

We used to go out to eat all the time until we kept running into horrible parents like the Slacker's who let their kids ruin the ambiance for those who are trying to enjoy a quiet meal at a nice restaurant. 🤬

Reactions: 24
Thank god the Magic Kingdom is RSV free.

This witch got lost in Disneyland and got lost walking to a ride. Texts a phone she has on her person. She is useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She posted this so I guess she rode the regular seat. She did say something like she didn’t even feel the leg restraints so I guess she is super skinny 😉

4CC2BAE3-71D8-4D4C-80C4-645C3553480A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I haven't caught up on the thread yet, and I hate even asking this question but do most 2-3 month olds usually show more emotion/movement? I don't have kids so that's why I ask.

Reactions: 8
If she was in the 7th row then she was in the upright “accessible” seat. Why lie about stupid stuff? She could have filmed the POV from that seat for other people who need to ride it

That poor baby always looks so uncomfortable because she holds him like he’s a sack of potatoes
This doesn't look like the accessible seat. The last row isn't the accessible seat on every train just some of them.

Screenshot_20230520_211417_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 6
She seemed really weird when she got off Tron like she was crying.

Reactions: 7
This witch got lost in Disneyland and got lost walking to a ride. Texts a phone she has on her person. She is useless.
Every time I think she's playing a character, she finds ways to lower the bar for herself. I don't even understand why she tries to play dumb. This isn't reality TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is this shirt fitting almost the same (too tight) 2 months after giving birth to a giant baby? Never mind, I know (we all know) why...

2023-05-20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Tim does so much, he’s only got himself to blame that he’s enabling her lazy, slobbish behaviour. He should be disgusted with her for neglecting Jackson for so long. Why did he agree to having another child?
Because trying would ensure he'd be getting some regularly?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Again that was a ton of food to eat in 1 day, they amaze me. Seems like the baby doesn't cry much which is weird. They don't know how to hold him at all. I don't remember them this awkward with Jackson. Buzz Lightyear ride was not appropriate for such a small baby...way too loud.
They both waddle now.
Why did they bring them all the drinks on the menu...did they say we are famous vloggers?
Ginn annoying with her oh yum filming the guy making the guacamole.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't caught up on the thread yet, and I hate even asking this question but do most 2-3 month olds usually show more emotion/movement?
One would think, right??

Granted we only see what they show us.

Oliver always has deer in the headlights eyes.
He doesn’t seem to be connecting with anything/anyone. He just takes up space.
He doesn’t appear to hold his head up and turn it side to side. Discovering his hands, opening and shutting them. Moving his arms in fright or excitement.

Outside of his physical needs being met, I seriously doubt that he has stimulating activities at home with them. ie. being read books, peek a boo, patty cake or just being talked to.

Also, they shoot him a lot in his swing, but not doing tummy time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nothing screams authentic Mexican guacamole (or "glock") made by this guy (who tells the Bojos this is now the only way he makes guacamole-aaayyy himself at home and you can even get the mortar and pestle set "for like 20 bucks on Amazon". 🫠)
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 6.35.55 PM.png

Tell us you're a person with no culture without telling us you're a person with no culture:
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 6.39.29 PM.png

Ginn has really spicy shrimp and I hope Da Baby tit all over her later that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Tim says he’s going to meet with the PR company that set them with the stay. So is that not really the Swan Reserve itself? They are always so shifty I can’t trust anything they say they get “hosted”.

Reactions: 19
Second video and I don’t see any type of link to the Swan Reserve. Starting to wonder if they were really hosted

Reactions: 9
So Tim says he’s going to meet with the PR company that set them with the stay. So is that not really the Swan Reserve itself? They are always so shifty I can’t trust anything they say they get “hosted”.
interesting point. almost as if they were hosted by whatever company was using the hotel at that time, which is why he was able to look at the private area for events?

Reactions: 11
Ginn couldn't handle Dim stealing her waddling thunder with his broken hip, so she had a waddle going AND her tits swinging back and forth all day (nice of them to sit in the front row on CoP btw for the witch to nurse Da Baby). Also you guyzzzzz, hold onto to the contents of your stomach, the witch wants to do a "places to nurse" vlog!! Will it come complete with her sagging udders hanging out and Da Baby sucking noises to appease her sad pervy stans who no longer have their Ginn NSFL subreddit? 🤮

Every time she was waddling on screen with her swinging tits, I had that jingle pop into my head:
🎶 My money don't jiggle, jiggle, it folds
I'd like to see you wiggle, wiggle, for sure
It makes me wanna dribble, dribble, you know 🎶

Once again they miss a lightning lane time but somehow still get on. I just wish someone, somewhere would tell them no for once.
He's so entitled he said, "I don't see why they wouldn't". I don't know Dim, because you completely missed it because you were stuffing your faces because I guess you didn't take into account Ginn getting so lost in the Tron line, she almost ended up in Tomorrowland so you for some reason had to eat lunch during your LL reservation??

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.