The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best way I can summarize the last thread:

Jen makes extra excuses for craptastic vlogs. Blames everything on not having a nanny.
Tim tries more ways to escape the hell that has become his life. He made his bed, he has to lie in it.
Jen is back in the backseat of the car because she wants her kids separate and the baby quiet so she forces a pacifier in his mouth.
J is in the terrible threes and luckily is ruining footage which means less air time for him. Good.
O looks displeased at his situation in life so far.
They still haven’t taught J manners, patience or how to behave. They still film in the kitchen floor. The house is a hot mess.
same ole same ole in tracker land

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Previously on the reality show that exists in Ginn's narcissistic delusional mind, Ginn the mental health ally made 'trigger' her new word of the week and dug even deeper to show how... unhinged... she is. Still, now we know that all the grease on her skin acts as lubricant so she can squeeze in between her emotional support spawn in the back seat of their Tesla which goes through 743 carwashes a week.

Meanwhile, we learned that crickets live and can be heard loudly on the Skyliner when Ginn was about to launch into her acting submission for the Razzies about being stuck up in the air for awhile and looked to Dim to coddle her but he was either staring at his phone or asleep (hard to tell with his sunglasses on) and the moment was almost as awkward as the many crotch shots of Dimothy's nonexistent dick in the "vids" of the past week so she gave that scene a hard cut.

Also we got this gem of a picture, when all of Buddy and Bud's mothers, oh and Ginn too, posed in front of this totally environmentally friendly mother's day backdrop.
Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 8.18.11 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Their subreddit is completely dead now. No one comments anymore. The stans are really starting not to care about them anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Their subreddit is completely dead now. No one comments anymore. The stans are really starting not to care about them anymore.
It’s because they block every comment that isn’t kissing ass. No one can even make an innocent observation without getting blocked or attacked by some rabid stan.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She just can't handle life you guyzzzzz. All she has to do is put out a crappy video and its just not possible. I wonder if she is waiting on the new nanny to start? What a useless human.

P.S. I miss boodlenoodle. Lol. :)

Reactions: 24
So they took any other day off? Jenn is quickly debunking that working mom bullshit she’s spewing all on her own.

I will admit, I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house. There is some trouble in Lake Nona. I don’t think it’s just J$ acting up.

Reactions: 37
I agree with you @xmasbdaygirl - big trouble in Fort Pampers it seems. BB is still young enough that you feed him, change him, and you can get stuff done as well. The Trackers can't multitask - probably don't even know that word - and J4D's is one useless human being. She must be moaning up a storm to Timmy Boy and just placing her fat A@@@ on the couch watching VPR. And this is not just J4D's here - I blame Timmy Boy as well. He needs to realize that she needs help - therapy help not nanny help. Just my 1/2 cents worth - :)

Reactions: 27
She took a day off? From what exactly

She must be the only person ever to have to take a day off from doing absolutely nothing, there is no way editing takes her as long as she says it does, I'd say a hour or two at most, she's also not taking care of those kids cause am betting dimothy is in charge of that, the house is a absolute trash hole so she's not cleaning either, they eat out 99% of the time so she's not cooking

So what exactly is there to take a day off from?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So they took any other day off? Jenn is quickly debunking that working mom bullshit she’s spewing all on her own.

I will admit, I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house. There is some trouble in Lake Nona. I don’t think it’s just J$ acting up.
And we know their last video was filmed on May 10. So there is a full week that is unaccounted for. I’m assuming their staycation ended days ago. WTF is she doing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
And we know their last video was filmed on May 10. So there is a full week that is unaccounted for. I’m assuming their staycation ended days ago. WTF is she doing.

Wake up.
Eat
Sit on the floor and watch the washer and dryer with her jorts and black tank top and complain she has too much laundry
Eat
Take a nap
Eat
Watch Bravo
Eat
Edit a vlog that will take her 2 hours (which is 90 hours in Jenn's world). Complain how stressful work is
Eat
Go to bed

Notice there is nothing mentioned about basic hygiene (like brushing teeth or washing face or even using dry shampoo) or cleaning other than laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd hate to give the Slackers a good idea, but with Better Help sponsoring literally any and every vlog, podcast, etc. it would make too much sense to reach out to get a sponsorship from them and they could both (preferably Ginn) start therapy because holy duck do they both need it. Their mental health has been in the shitter for years and it seems like the commode is about to be flushed.

Reactions: 21
I'd hate to give the Slackers a good idea, but with Better Help sponsoring literally any and every vlog, podcast, etc. it would make too much sense to reach out to get a sponsorship from them and they could both (preferably Ginn) start therapy because holy duck do they both need it. Their mental health has been in the shitter for years and it seems like the commode is about to be flushed.
Another idea, but this is really only if J$ is 100% potty trained, which we know isn't the case...every place out there has camps starting in a few weeks for kids as young as 3. Camps for everything and everything. I bet there's even a golf camp. You can get your miracle child out of your life for 3-4 hours every day, Jenn. Think of all the reality tv you could watch in those hours!

Reactions: 19
Last thread:
Jen and her horrible Mickey get up and really Dim and those shorts too.
giphy.gif

OG Buddy ruining their latest videos.

giphy.gif

Snackers with their stans at Disney
giphy.gif

Jenn whenever she's told to parent or function as an adult*

giphy.gif

Dim's current walking gait
giphy.gif

Ft. Pampers without a nanny
giphy.gif

Big Buddy and Tattle regarding his horrible family

giphy.gif

*Note fries obviously come with hot sauce because we don't want to give Big Buddy colic like duh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.