The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliver’s ear was folded over the whole skyliner trip… just wanted to reach through the TV and fix it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She said the baby "slept through the night" My first baby was really amazing and sleeping through the night at 2 months also but "sleeping through the night" to me meant waking up at 5 am and I don't think that's what she means. Plus my baby was not that big and not much of an eater.
How is this huge baby, who looks like he is eating pretty good, sleeping like maybe 9 hours straight?
Is she downing tons Melatonin herself so that the baby is getting it?

Reactions: 10
Big baby's head really looks like it needs one of those helmets to help shape it properly. :confused:
Big baby remind me of the movie coneheads
---
Did Tim not get the memo about not using USB ports in hotels and other public spaces? It's been all over the internet lately.

Big Baby looks like a zombie staring at that big TV. Maybe I'm old school, but I thought infants shouldn't be watching screens at all?

And Jenn looks so unnatural anytime she's holding Big Baby. I'm so sad for those kids.
I feel sorry for buddy and$big baby cause of these turds they have as parents

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the way jen cohosts the room tour from the couch 🏆
IMG_3955.jpeg
IMG_3956.jpeg
IMG_3960.jpeg

“I really like the way they…. have -like- decorated the rooms. I like it a lot.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I bet they'll do one last trip so they can pretend to be sad that it's closing. They love the flex, after all. Never mind that the videos didn't pull for views, it's money to spend and Tim can use his superiority complex with the events to make himself feel better.
Oh please. All the vloggers are going to be fighting for the last voyage of the Starcruiser. I expect Kitra and Co will jet in from CA.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh please. All the vloggers are going to be fighting for the last voyage of the Starcruiser. I expect Kitra and Co will jet in from CA.
It will be a blood bath. I did notice they had suspended booking for a bit so they could accomodate those who booked once it's closed. My bet is Disney knows that the vloggers are going to influx the place before closing. Honestly, if I was a vlogger I think it would be stupid to waste moeny on filming the GSC's swan song. The experience hasn't changed, there's nothing really nostalgia related since the experience has been open for a year and isn't even OG trilogy based, hopefully it will be a crash and burn for everyone of those morons who spends the cash on it.

Reactions: 26
It will be a blood bath. I did notice they had suspended booking for a bit so they could accomodate those who booked once it's closed. My bet is Disney knows that the vloggers are going to influx the place before closing. Honestly, if I was a vlogger I think it would be stupid to waste moeny on filming the GSC's swan song. The experience hasn't changed, there's nothing really nostalgia related since the experience has been open for a year and isn't even OG trilogy based, hopefully it will be a crash and burn for everyone of those morons who spends the cash on it.
They should put the price back to normal for the last 2 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this isn’t the case, but I love the idea that Disney watched the most recent TTT voyage and thought “okay let’s shut it down.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'd love to go do Starcruiser but that price is more than we pay for a 1 week trip at AKL most of the time...

Those poor kids, I want to take J$ and Big Baby to the library, to Peppa Pig World, and also put a hat on the poor baby.

Reactions: 15
How bad must that rotting lemon smell? Rotting citrus fruit is not subtle. Maybe they can't smell it over that diaper bin that's practically in their kitchen.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
the way jen cohosts the room tour from the couch 🏆
View attachment 2180868View attachment 2180869View attachment 2180873
“I really like the way they…. have -like- decorated the rooms. I like it a lot.”
That’s because - like - they have actually decorated the rooms - because they - like - planned them, and put in some actual effort and they are not - like- inbred hillbillies that - like- won the lottery, that have no taste or style. That is the difference between “decorated” and - like -thrown together by idiots that won’t get help unless it’s care for their spawn.

And the fact that they are pretty simple rooms is funny. But they’re cohesive, neat and clean. That’s all you need to beat their house. #futureepisodeofhoarders

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know this isn’t the case, but I love the idea that Disney watched the most recent TTT voyage and thought “okay let’s shut it down.”
Seeing the Tracker's latest Starcruiser footage and how sparsely attended the experience was, today's news was not the least bit shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim and Jackfruit must've traumatised the cast to the point of jumping overboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh FFS, the fish was cooked fine, Ginn just didn't like that it was smoky. That's a personal taste/preference thing, not a QA thing. 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 4.40.51 PM.png

I haven’t watched yet, but I’m over her and this he loooooves or he haaaates something. Oliver can smile ONCE while on the changing table and all of a sudden he LOOOOOOVES it. He can cry one time while being in the car, and he doesn’t like car rides.
The kid loves space huh? Get real

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no! Jenn is going to be really upset that she missed her chance on GSC.

This is not shocking to me, I knew it would close, I didn't think it would happen this quickly.

I haven't watched the video yet, but I suspect that there is some sort of embellishment of the truth with the Swan Reserve inviting them out.

View attachment 2180414
the Tim Tracker coverage tanked it 😂
---
Wonder if he will try for a 3rd voyage so that they can experience it as a family of 4
closing ceremonies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.