The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 asshats continue to amaze me. I am convinced 100000% they do not put sunscreen on either child. They don’t put a hat on the baby. And now J4Ds can’t even change his diaper. WTF! To this day if my children spend any amount of time outside they put on sunscreen, and they are adults. The Trackers are the worst parents ever. There is absolutely no regard for these 2 boys, just $$$. And no boundaries for J$, he should have been told to use “his inside voice” while in the restaurant. But then again, we all know his inside voice ‘screams’ for attention. So sad.

also I guess Disney has no RSV - it’s safe as long as J4Ds says so. Her FOMO in real time. Here’s a thought J4Ds: Let your husband go out and do his job and you as a parent (UGH I hate using that word when I mention her because she is not) stay home and raise your children. I’m sure J$ would much rather be home with his toys than being dragged all over the Orlando area every day. But she can’t even change BBS diaper so there is our answer.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
It annoyed the sh*t out of me that she was feeding the baby every 5 mins. If he needs to eat that often maybe taking him to the theme park should wait. 🙄 She kept saying how all the different places were good nursing spots when in reality none of them are. The ferry ride to MK…. Is short and usually crowded af. Just feed in your car before getting on the boat or wait 5 mins and go to the baby care center at the front of MK. She said Tomorrowland terrace was… again you’re so close to the baby care center. Go there and escape the heat for 10 mins. Then you see her nursing him again on the carousel of progress. A little while later she’s nursing him while walking wearing a cover over her near little mermaid. Why? Again, if he needs to eat that often then maybe don’t bring him to a theme park yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It annoyed the sh*t out of me that she was feeding the baby every 5 mins. If he needs to eat that often maybe taking him to the theme park should wait. 🙄 She kept saying how all the different places were good nursing spots when in reality none of them are. The ferry ride to MK…. Is short and usually crowded af. Just feed in your car before getting on the boat or wait 5 mins and go to the baby care center at the front of MK. She said Tomorrowland terrace was… again you’re so close to the baby care center. Go there and escape the heat for 10 mins. Then you see her nursing him again on the carousel of progress. A little while later she’s nursing him while walking wearing a cover over her near little mermaid. Why? Again, if he needs to eat that often then maybe don’t bring him to a theme park yet.
If she's having to feed him that often then he's not getting enough to begin with, I don't know anyone who's had to feed their kid as often as that, usually there's maybe 2 sometimes 3 hours in-between feeds but that's because they are getting a good 20 to 30 mins feeding, she's obviously not giving him enough

Also feeding on rides? Wtf, if your kid needs a feed you go an deal with it first, by this age you should start to know when your kid is going to be looking for food an start to see the little signs that they are getting hungry

Reactions: 26
She nurses him for show... for the stans to tell her how awesome she is. LOok aT mE, I'M bEinG a BiG GroWn-UP, I'M dOinG mOM tHInGs! 🥴

Like I said yesterday, TIM is the one doing the bulk of the parenting, love him or hate him... and as @Quasimodo astutely noted, actually keeping the kids alive. (and stating that fact doesn't make anyone a "lover" of Tim, it just means one is actually objectively and accurately observing the ongoing dynamics in that crappy relationship)

Anything off camera though? It's all Tim changing the poopy diapers while she blabs into the camera incessantly.

She's in love with JENN, with Tim being used as she needs him. We must remember, it's HER lives that he ruins. Ergo, it's her channel now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was thinking about that too and find it alarming. But jackdon is similar, you see him so often just staring and not really reacting. 😒
Both boys have issues.
Jackson’s are mainly sperm and egg donor created.
Oliver’s in utero, birth trauma and donors’ behavior/treatment related. THEY don’t spend time or give him same opportunities as they did Big Bro.

I went back and randomly picked a video (“Baby might be teething…” (Feb. 2020)) where J$ was around the same age as BB. I was going to compare the two boys in looks, mobility and interactions with the donors.

What I discovered was that visual/auditory devices are not being used with BB, including a donor’s interaction.
4AF82F7B-CC03-48F9-910E-856EA3CF6ACC.jpeg
3B3A61D2-6670-4744-AFD8-35861BEE0435.jpeg
439CA909-D624-47B5-BD95-3CC0858B62BF.png
A03F6AC4-D746-45A0-A852-F9275C817AE8.jpeg

Notice the Rock-It. I don’t remember this. Thereto, I didn’t watch their “baby” content that often.
C2419D58-A611-497A-9A0A-D8F943BCCD04.jpeg

Here J$’s arms and legs are churning.
And he is looking at the brightly colored interactive baby stroller arch.
---
My two cents on yesterdays video: $liver seems like a blob. He doesn’t move at all. I know he is only two months but he seems out of it. I don’t think Buzz Lightyear is a good choice for a two month old simply because of all the flashing lights and loud sounds. When Tim showed Jenn for that second, she’s shielding his face. That’s your baby’s first ride?

But I have absolutely no idea why that little baby is so exposed in the 1000 degree heat and blazing mid day sun. Get the kid a hat. Put him in the stroller with a sun shade. What the hell is wrong with them?
THIS!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Both boys have issues.
Jackson’s are mainly sperm and egg donor created.
Oliver’s in utero, birth trauma and donors’ behavior/treatment related. THEY don’t spend time or give him same opportunities as they did Big Bro.

I went back and randomly picked a video (“Baby might be teething…” (Feb. 2020)) where J$ was around the same age as BB. I was going to compare the two boys in looks, mobility and interactions with the donors.

What I discovered was that visual/auditory devices are not being used with BB, including a donor’s interaction.
View attachment 2186224View attachment 2186225View attachment 2186226View attachment 2186227
Notice the Rock-It. I don’t remember this. Thereto, I didn’t watch their “baby” content that often.
View attachment 2186231
Here J$’s arms and legs are churning.
And he is looking at the brightly colored interactive baby stroller arch.
---

THIS!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
WTF did they have a second one? It is so obvious they wanted a girl and now they are stuck with this giant man baby who clearly has some issues (hello head shape). She carries him like he has a contagious rash. It’s so awful to watch in real time.

Reactions: 18
She used a Magicband to get on Tron. So she didn’t need Tim’s phone for that. So why wouldn’t she just film on her own phone.

My guess is she doesn’t carry a phone when she’s with him. She’s a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
….And now J4Ds can’t even change his diaper. WTF!
I was my grandson’s daytime primary caregiver in his early years while his mom was working/going to chiropractic school. We used changing diapers as positive interactions with him. I would talk to him, sing songs and count the number of snaps as I was closing his rompers, so he would know we were almost done. His mom would do this too, but added teaching him anatomy. This was the kid that at age two, when at a playground, ran up to his mom yelling “Mommy, Mommy I hurt my ulna!!”
---
It is so obvious they wanted a girl and now they are stuck with this giant man baby who clearly has some issues (hello head shape). She carries him like he has a contagious rash. It’s so awful to watch in real time.
B I N G O !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t see how they do all of these upcoming trips without a traveling nanny. They say they have booked the Poly, an RV, Copper Creek Villas, a cruise. They looked absolutely miserable every minute of this trip, mostly Jenn. Jenn wants to go gallivanting off with Tim alone. She wants nothing to do with those kids. Thing is, now they will need a nanny willing to travel and take care of two kids for her wish to come true.

I agree there was a meltdown or a fight after Tron, the way Tim was like let’s talk about it at lunch. I thought she looked like she was crying when she got off. Maybe she had an anxiety attack on the ride without her safety person Tim. I know we debate this all the time on here, but I do think she has worked herself into a legit anxiety disorder and can’t be away from him at all when she is outside the home.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
"Daddy's fixing the flat tire". Maybe "daddy" should also teach you how to fix a flat tire Ginn.
View attachment 2185339
Finally caught up.
No “daddy is not fixing the tire” he is bandaiding the situation like he does with everything else in his life. Fix-a-flat is a last ditch effort to get on the road to get the tire fixed asap between cities/towns/shops on a lonely highway or road. This is obviously a recurring tire air pressure loss, as I don’t know anyone that carries a can WHILE IN A METRO CITY.
In fact I have yet to meet a man that would actually use these products because it can possibly ruin the tire and the alignment. It is a quick fix to get you to a shop to get the tire fixed. The shop will actually take the tire off the wheel and scrape out the chemicals if the tire is fixable. Dim is such a tool, he tries to act like “the man of the house” but he is a manchild playing at being a grown up male with responsibilities. On that note, why didn’t he just change out to the spare , or does Tesla not have a spare?? Ugghhhh this is triggering hahaha 😝
#homemovies

I agree there was a meltdown or a fight after Tron, the way Tim was like let’s talk about it at lunch. I thought she looked like she was crying when she got off. Maybe she had an anxiety attack on the ride without her safety person Tim. I know we debate this all the time on here, but I do think she has worked herself into a legit anxiety disorder and can’t be away from him at all when she is outside the home.
I agree, I still don't think she has anxiety as bad as she tries to make out, someone with serious anxiety is still going to avoid busy parks even if they are with someone who they depend on because attacks can happen with or without the person there, I for one would not be comfortable in a lot of places she puts herself in even when am with someone an she seems to be so happy an carefree where as I'd be scanning the whole area looking for my "escapes" if things got bad, but I do completely agree that she's worked herself into thinking she can't be without him an needs him at her side, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought she could have CMs look after the kids while she takes dim on the ride with her

But she isn't going to make herself any better by not putting herself out there, am not expecting her to go from being glued to his side 24/7 to spending hours in a park alone, but she could do things like go to a shop alone, go on a ride alone, take the kids a walk round the neighbourhood alone etc even I've managed to take my neice to the park alone an spend quality time with her as well as manage shops alone an have also recently gotten a new job having lost my last to COVID where I'll be alone most of the time, she honestly needs to get herself help if she can't manage to do anything without him because it isn't normal or good for you, as others have mentioned if anything god forbid happend to dim then she would be absolutely screwed

Reactions: 20
So if Jenn rode tron at 12:40-something and the they went to Pinocchio after, then they ate lunch at probably 1:30 at the earliest? Then ice cream on the way out to their 5:00 reservation. And even though they had to be late for their dinner, that’s still a TON of food in 5 or so hours. Just the sugar in those mocktails😳

Reactions: 19
So if Jenn rode tron at 12:40-something and the they went to Pinocchio after, then they ate lunch at probably 1:30 at the earliest? Then ice cream on the way out to their 5:00 reservation. And even though they had to be late for their dinner, that’s still a TON of food in 5 or so hours. Just the sugar in those mocktails😳
Yup easy to do while on vacation but the Trackholes live here and this their job not vacation.
#homemovies

Reactions: 11
But she isn't going to make herself any better by not putting herself out there, am not expecting her to go from being glued to his side 24/7 to spending hours in a park alone, but she could do things like go to a shop alone, go on a ride alone, take the kids a walk round the neighbourhood alone etc even I've managed to take my neice to the park alone an spend quality time with her as well as manage shops alone an have also recently gotten a new job having lost my last to COVID where I'll be alone most of the time, she honestly needs to get herself help if she can't manage to do anything without him because it isn't normal or good for you, as others have mentioned if anything god forbid happend to dim then she would be absolutely screwed
Definitely. Theme parks don’t matter but she absolutely needs to get back out there and learn how to drive locally and do shopping and doctors appointments on her own. And be able to take the kids to a playground. Simple stuff. It’s totally irresponsible to not try to tackle this in small steps.

Reactions: 24
Finally caught up.
No “daddy is not fixing the tire” he is bandaiding the situation like he does with everything else in his life. Fix-a-flat is a last ditch effort to get on the road to get the tire fixed asap between cities/towns/shops on a lonely highway or road. This is obviously a recurring tire air pressure loss, as I don’t know anyone that carries a can WHILE IN A METRO CITY.
In fact I have yet to meet a man that would actually use these products because it can possibly ruin the tire and the alignment. It is a quick fix to get you to a shop to get the tire fixed. The shop will actually take the tire off the wheel and scrape out the chemicals if the tire is fixable. Dim is such a tool, he tries to act like “the man of the house” but he is a manchild playing at being a grown up male with responsibilities. On that note, why didn’t he just change out to the spare , or does Tesla not have a spare?? Ugghhhh this is triggering hahaha 😝
#homemovies
He did say something at some point about maybe he “finally” needs to get new tires. Uh yeah Dim, ya think?

Related to the car, “weird” how the witch didn’t “need to be with [her] babies” in the backseat in this vlog (aka she didn’t need to shove a pacifier down Big Baby’s throat and be the fatty buffer between the bros).

You guyzzzz, dinner was like at least at 6:00 based on how long it took their asses to leave the park and waddle their asses around to find the “fine dining authentic Mexican” restaurant so it’s all good. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she was complaining about getting lost and waiting in line and him not answering her text and Tim was pissed because getting shots of her on the ride is how they pay for her to do that stupid tit and she didn’t make it happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
In the last 11 videos, the kids are in 10 of the thumbnails.....remind us again about the kids not featuring on your ''Travel Channel' 🙄🙄
In the last 11 videos, the kids are in 10 of the thumbnails.....remind us again about how you’re not exploiting your children for monetary gain???

Also, protect the exposed skin of your bleeping infant in the blazing sun, you worthless excuse for a mother!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m sure she was complaining about getting lost and waiting in line and him not answering her text and Tim was pissed because getting shots of her on the ride is how they pay for her to do that stupid tit and she didn’t make it happen.
I even think she didn't even care to ride tron/ was scared to do it alone and Tim made her ride "for the views"..

• Wow
Reactions: 15
First step: Tron.
Next step: setting foot outside without Tim surgically attached.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It annoyed the sh*t out of me that she was feeding the baby every 5 mins. If he needs to eat that often maybe taking him to the theme park should wait.
Hmmmm ... who else do we know that has to eat that often? :unsure:

I just got back from WDW this morning and OMG was it unbearably HOT and stiflingly humid. It's no doubt better tolerated by people who live down there, but not even a giant baby can build up tolerance in two months. It's cruel dragging a baby through that to go to a park you live right by, even if you're a decent enough parent to give them a hat and slather them in sunscreen.

We did everything we could to stay cool and have plenty of downtime and - even with control over our own choices - we still struggled. Those poor kids have to rely on absolutely useless human trash.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.