The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pretty much the Snackers make idiots of themselves at Disney take their children to a very loud restaurant where it's clear it's over stimulating to both of them and blab. Wonderful... :rolleyes:

Tim Tracker 132: Wobble, Gobble, and Hobble

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In addition to going the wrong way in Tomorrowland, as they were walking to the Speedway, she had to ask him which way to go and he pointed. How can she be so dependent on him that she doesn’t even know her way around a place she’s been probably to a hundred times?

I wonder if she needs Tim to guide her from the bedroom to the bathroom so she doesn’t get lost at home.
That was the most... pointed... point he's ever done, like he was so annoyed she was interrupting him while he blabbed about how he's entitled to ride a ride even though he'd totally missed the window. Meanwhile she's got her tongue out flapping like the mouth-breather that she is.
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 9.57.07 PM.png

And his pube beard is so gross.
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 9.52.06 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In the last 11 videos, the kids are in 10 of the thumbnails.....remind us again about the kids not featuring on your ''Travel Channel' 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
That was the most... pointed... point he's ever done, like he was so annoyed she was interrupting him while he blabbed about how he's entitled to ride a ride even though he'd totally missed the window. Meanwhile she's got her tongue out flapping like the mouth-breather that she is.
View attachment 2185535

And his pube beard is so gross.
View attachment 2185539
While nearly every other channel and IG influencer has pointed out that you have tone ON TIME for Tron. But since the trackers are just oh so special, they get to break rules…again. Guaranteed they give the CMs a hard time. Entitled assholes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Even though they're always late for everything, I wonder if they were fighting at lunch and that is why they lost track of the time. The vibes were really off during lunch.

Reactions: 21
In the last 11 videos, the kids are in 10 of the thumbnails.....remind us again about the kids not featuring on your ''Travel Channel' 🙄🙄
It must be getting close to the point now where they will HAVE to state they are a family channel, they have been vlogging what, 10 or 11 years now? I don't really count their first year because it started late in the year an there isn't much, but J is coming up 4 which means that out those years almost 4 of them have J in them

Reactions: 18
One would think, right??

Granted we only see what they show us.

Oliver always has deer in the headlights eyes.
He doesn’t seem to be connecting with anything/anyone. He just takes up space.
He doesn’t appear to hold his head up and turn it side to side. Discovering his hands, opening and shutting them. Moving his arms in fright or excitement.

Outside of his physical needs being met, I seriously doubt that he has stimulating activities at home with them. ie. being read books, peek a boo, patty cake or just being talked to.

Also, they shoot him a lot in his swing, but not doing tummy time.
I was thinking about that too and find it alarming. But jackdon is similar, you see him so often just staring and not really reacting. 😒

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she needs Tim to guide her from the bedroom to the bathroom so she doesn’t get lost at home.
Maybe that's why she hangs out on the laundry room floor for hours - she forgot how to find another room. 🥴

It is just unbelievable how helpless she is/acts. I think Tim used to like it and now, after having two helpless children plus a wife, he is bleeping over it.

• Haha
My two cents on yesterdays video: $liver seems like a blob. He doesn’t move at all. I know he is only two months but he seems out of it. I don’t think Buzz Lightyear is a good choice for a two month old simply because of all the flashing lights and loud sounds. When Tim showed Jenn for that second, she’s shielding his face. That’s your baby’s first ride?

But I have absolutely no idea why that little baby is so exposed in the 1000 degree heat and blazing mid day sun. Get the kid a hat. Put him in the stroller with a sun shade. What the hell is wrong with them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My two cents on yesterdays video: $liver seems like a blob. He doesn’t move at all. I know he is only two months but he seems out of it. I don’t think Buzz Lightyear is a good choice for a two month old simply because of all the flashing lights and loud sounds. When Tim showed Jenn for that second, she’s shielding his face. That’s your baby’s first ride?

But I have absolutely no idea why that little baby is so exposed in the 1000 degree heat and blazing mid day sun. Get the kid a hat. Put him in the stroller with a sun shade. What the hell is wrong with them?
Two words - People Mover, BO would have loved it. I thought they took him into Carousel of Progress? May as well just brought him on the Big Brown Coaster and let him FLYYYYY !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she can move her ass to Canada (just throw her in the back of a moving truck and give the driver directions and a huge tip) and become a sister-wife in the Holy Moly fam. Or maybe there's a stan who works at a golf course so she can fulfill her lifelong dream of driving a golf cart even if her new stan-husband can't afford anything else.
Uh, we don't want here here-thank you. The Moose and Beaver and Polar Bears would be really pissed if she came.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was certain Jenn was gonna get off of space ranger spin and saying that’s like a totally great place to nurse (with the disclaimer of oh or bottle feed) a baby. WE GET IT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Tim finally run an actual 5K yesterday? I’ll be waiting patiently for the video. Run H2O rumored sighting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't understand the rush to get him out an on rides when they live there, now is the time to enjoy settling at home with the baby before that time comes where it's all running about at parks, am sure J as well would be happy not to he getting dragged round parks, like take J to some playparks in the area an just enjoy being at home, it's not as if there's nothing at home, they have 1000 toys an a pool FFS

Reactions: 17
Dim says she didn't text him to say when she was getting on the ride, but didn't she take Dim's phone? So she takes Dim's phone and is supposed to text her own phone which Dim has? Work smarter not harder, you turds.
I think we need a WTF reaction button.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.