The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on the ATW tattle that he has posted that Starcruiser is closing in September. Have The Trackers posted about that on their Insta or Twitter (I don't do Twitter and I don't follow them on Insta)?

If they are NOT aware, which they should be as it is their JOB to update people on Disney. If they ARE aware, why have they not said anything? Are they trying go again before it shuts down to promote something that is obviously not working for Disney?
Tim had several tweets about it yesterday. Probably do some crappy live later to talk about it.

Reactions: 12
I see on the ATW tattle that he has posted that Starcruiser is closing in September. Have The Trackers posted about that on their Insta or Twitter (I don't do Twitter and I don't follow them on Insta)?

If they are NOT aware, which they should be as it is their JOB to update people on Disney. If they ARE aware, why have they not said anything? Are they trying go again before it shuts down to promote something that is obviously not working for Disney?
Or, and I'm not giving them this much credit, they could've not posted it because nobody cares that it's closing. It was a poor execution.

Reactions: 11
Tim asks Jackson to hold on to the space boarding pass, jackson said he doesn’t want to.

I’mall for progressive parenting, and allowing kids to make their own choices, but when does it end? Along with everything else, there’s a balance. He can’t go through life doing whatever he wants. Some times we have to do things we simply don’t want to do…..
Buuutt……his parents do…right?

1684510690364.gif

Reactions: 19
I thought the same thing 😞
---

I’ve been thinking about their neglect for Jackson for quite some time and been thinking some crazy person will try to snatch him. I could see the Trackers on the news, crime docs, etc. if that happened. They’d prob film throughout the entire process.

Tim & Jenn, I know you read on here. Please, for the love of God keep an eye on your sons and keep them safe. The world can be a bad place especially with your crazy fan base.
Yep, I can just see one (or more) of those self-professed creepy internet aunts and uncles from the comment sections of their videos dying to get their hands on him. And Jenn would just love the attention she would get out of it.

I hate bringing it up because it makes me sick to my stomach, but there’s been a lot of controversy around a 3 year old (I think) girl on TikTok called Wren Eleanor. I think there’s a thread on here about her. Creepy people make suggestions to her mom asking her to film Wren eating things like hot dogs and pickles, and the mom dresses her up in crop top shirts. The comments sections on the TikTok videos are worrying to say the least. The mom, just like the trackers, does not care one bit. She thinks the people who are looking out for her daughter’s best interest are the creepy disgusting ones, not the disgusting pervs making explicit comments on the videos of her daughter. Tim and Jenn are just as awful. They do not care at all. So many of the comments their stans make about their kids may seem innocent on the surface, especially to T & J who share custody of a single brain cell, but there are so many dangerous people lurking on the internet. I wish T & J cared enough and were smart enough to understand the damage they’re doing to these kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jenn says this was her first time back in EPCOT since January… no not January 2022, or 2021. January of bleeping 2023. Meanwhile, you have people saving for years for a once in a life time trip.

did this witch think they were going to roll out the red carpet, and have Mickey personally welcome her at the entrance?

they had a 30 second inconvenience, and it “wasn’t so magical”. Gtfoh! Stfu! witch, duck you! She’s so dense. So self absorbed. She makes my blood boil.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
They need to buy a minivan already. Stick Jenn in the back with Big Baby, Buddy can rule the middle, Tim can hate his life in the front seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry if this has been said (I’m behind!) but anyone notice OG Buddy’s toothbrush in the connecting room at swan reserve? Banished to a whole different room— “you’re a bad parent.”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn being genuinely surprised that going “up to space” you only go 10000 mph and coming back down you go 130000mph! Yea, gravity and physics is hard 🤦🏻‍♀️ good god this woman

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jenn being genuinely surprised that going “up to space” you only go 10000 mph and coming back down you go 130000mph! Yea, gravity and physics is hard 🤦🏻‍♀️ good god this woman
Yet, her oldest is going to be an astronaut (some days) and if she wasn't an editor extraordinaire she'd be a teacher :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tim Tracker 132: Jenn Tracker Alleged Editor, Slob, Egg Donor, and Do Nothinger Extraordinaire

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on the Swan video and another parenting choice that kinda irked me was letting Buddy eat his dessert back in the chair like this and not over the table. And of course he spilled chocolate on himself. And Tim was whatever with it.

Also why the f does Tim feel the need to whoa-hoooo-ho on both elevator rides? I don’t know how other people have the restraint to not just punch him in the face.

IMG_1331.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up on the Swan video and another parenting choice that kinda irked me was letting Buddy eat his dessert back in the chair like this and not over the table. And of course he spilled chocolate on himself. And Tim was whatever with it.

Also why the f does Tim feel the need to whoa-hoooo-ho on both elevator rides? I don’t know how other people have the restraint to not just punch him in the face.

View attachment 2182506
I am unlikely to run into Dim since I have no desire to go to WDW anytime soon and if I was to go on a cruise it would likely not be Disney unless it was to maybe Alaska (and even then I'd probably look for an adults only cruise) but if I did I would likely be trolling him so hard in their vids where it would make it difficult for Jennblob to just cut and paste footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'll be at WDW & Universal end of July and beginning of August, I'll be sure to take video if I see the Trackers in the wild (or any other grifters). It will be fun to think of ways to disrupt their filming. Note to Dim: I don't want to hear your fake ass woo hooing or other contrived reactions (contrived means deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously/created or arranged in a way that seems artificial and unrealistic). I prefer to enjoy this vacation with my only child before she goes away to college without digital panhandlers disrupting lines and rides

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2182506
His weeewooooo makes me irrationally angry and I can guarantee I wouldn't be able to stop myself from publicly embarrassing him over it.

Reactions: 10
To whomever created this masterpiece - thank you for my new profile pic.
Lord if I didn't know it was Jenblob I would've thought it was good old Queen Vic in her later days. I really like the one someone did with a her eating a shrimp it seemed very realistic.

And joining the bandwagon on this one. It's classic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Describes someone we know:
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.