The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pathetic how Tim tries to be funny on Twitter and how he tweets about every new little scrap of Disney and Universal news. He’s a father of two yet he seems to have all the time in the world to sit and stalk Disney and Universal’s social media. Does he ever help out with his kids when the camera’s not on? He’s very obsessive about trying to get back on media.

The only thing funny about Tim’s Twitter is his ugly face!

02B27C6C-B9FB-4F03-98E7-CFA9B410F9FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I hope Tim gave Jenn an Aura Frame for Mother's Day. 😂

He tried giving her a Dyson hair styler and we all know how that worked out with her hair.

That's an insult to Granny. She's a good cook (if you like possum gizzards).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are really falling down the tubes fast....faster than Ginn having a panic attack waterslide tube fast. Nothing for mother's Day, they can't seem to complete this stupid Swan Reserve comped stay, their hodgepodge vlogs are more hodgepodged than ever. Better be nice to your brother Dim....you might need him to hire you back.

Reactions: 16
He’s a father of two yet he seems to have all the time in the world to sit and stalk Disney and Universal’s social media. Does he ever help out with his kids when the camera’s not on? He’s very obsessive about trying to get back on media.
Well, we know for sure that Jenn does jack tit in parenting and gets up around noon, so I'd wager Tim does most of the parenting.

Reactions: 17
Well, we know for sure that Jenn does jack tit in parenting and gets up around noon, so I'd wager Tim does most of the parenting.
Well, he’s either out filming or on his phone. Even at home in home vlogs, he’s often caught on camera with his face glued to his phone. He seems to show a lot more interest in social media than he does in his own children. Tim spends more time on Tattle than any of us. I wonder how many accounts he’s got on here?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, he’s either out filming or on his phone. Even at home in home vlogs, he’s often caught on camera with his face glued to his phone. He seems to show a lot more interest in social media than he does in his own children. Tim spends more time on Tattle than any of us. I wonder how many accounts he’s got on here?
??? Not sure about that...

But, again, just based off previous vlogs over the course of the last few years, love him or hate him, it's fairly obvious Tim does most of the parenting.

Reactions: 20
??? Not sure about that...

But, again, just based off previous vlogs over the course of the last few years, love him or hate him, it's fairly obvious Tim does most of the parenting.
I wouldn’t have thought anyone on Tattle loves Tim Tracker.

So if Tim does most of the parenting, he is responsible for Jackson’s horrible bratty behaviour.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t have thought anyone on Tattle loves Tim Tracker.

So if Tim does most of the parenting, he is responsible for Jackson’s horrible bratty behaviour.
Umm... I don't love Tim but are you seriously implying that JENN is the one doing the bulk of parenting? :ROFLMAO:

Jenn, who can't drive, can't be home alone with both of her children, let's her kid's hand get burned, who cries when left alone without Tim overnight, who has major and constant FOMO, etc.

You must have missed the many home vlogs where Tim would be up early with Jackson, playing, making breakfast, etc., for literally hours and Jenn - per the obvious timestamp on the microwave - would still be sleeping.

I'm not Tim's cheerleader but c'mon...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Jackson is much more attached to Dim and craves hit attention, J4D not so much. It’s obvious Dim does the heavy lifting when it comes to parenting even though he sucks at it

Reactions: 21
Umm... I don't love Tim but are you seriously implying that JENN is the one doing the bulk of parenting? :ROFLMAO:

Jenn, who can't drive, can't be home alone with both of her children, let's her kid's hand get burned, who cries when left alone without Tim overnight, who has major and constant FOMO, etc.

You must have missed the many home vlogs where Tim would be up early with Jackson, playing, making breakfast, etc., for literally hours and Jenn - per the obvious timestamp on the microwave - would still be sleeping.

I'm not Tim's cheerleader but c'mon...
No, I didn’t miss those vlogs. Surely you agree they only put in the videos what they want people to see?

I don’t get fooled by Jenn pretending she’s mother of the year on camera so I’m certainly not going to be fooled by Tim doing exactly the same thing.

Neither Tim nor Jenn want to be parents. Neither of them have a job yet they still had to have a Stanny watch Jackson because they couldn’t be bothered with it. They’d both rather go out to parks together and do things on cruises that didn’t involve Jackson. Why do you think they had brunch in Remy so often on the cruises? Because they know kids aren’t allowed. They’re sad, middle-aged people who obviously regret having children since they both like to live like they’re teenagers.

When Jackson needed his diaper changing at dinner on a cruise, both parents sat stuffing their faces. Neither moved to sort Jackson out. They made the Stanny leave her own meal to change their child’s diaper. What kind of parent does that?

Reactions: 14
No, I didn’t miss those vlogs. Surely you agree they only put in the videos what they want people to see?

I don’t get fooled by Jenn pretending she’s mother of the year on camera so I’m certainly not going to be fooled by Tim doing exactly the same thing.

Neither Tim nor Jenn want to be parents. Neither of them have a job yet they still had to have a Stanny watch Jackson because they couldn’t be bothered with it. They’d both rather go out to parks together and do things on cruises that didn’t involve Jackson. Why do you think they had brunch in Remy so often on the cruises? Because they know kids aren’t allowed. They’re sad, middle-aged people who obviously regret having children since they both like to live like they’re teenagers.

When Jackson needed his diaper changing at dinner on a cruise, both parents sat stuffing their faces. Neither moved to sort Jackson out. They made the Stanny leave her own meal to change their child’s diaper. What kind of parent does that?
Yeah, I'm fully aware they only put out what people want them to see, and am fully aware of what they made Lyn do on cruises, but there's no denying Tim does the bulk of the work parenting in the absence of any professional help.

You're free to believe whatever you want but SOMEONE has to be caring for those kids the majority of the time and it sure the duck isn't Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, I'm fully aware they only put out what people want them to see, and am fully aware of what they made Lyn do on cruises, but there's no denying Tim does the bulk of the work parenting in the absence of any professional help.

You're free to believe whatever you want but SOMEONE has to be caring for those kids the majority of the time and it sure the duck isn't Jenn.
☝ THIS. Those kids would be fucked if something happened to Tim especially in the absence of a nanny. Tim does the feeding, bathing, dressing, brushing teeth (even if it is in the kitchen).

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If Tim does so much, he’s only got himself to blame that he’s enabling her lazy, slobbish behaviour. He should be disgusted with her for neglecting Jackson for so long. Why did he agree to having another child?

But instead he pats her on the head and takes her on staycations and out for endless meals.

If he was the devoted father that some people think he is, he would have never agreed to having a Stanny. There are plenty of single fathers out there who hold down full-time jobs, take care of multiple children, and are much more loving and caring than Tim could ever be.

And Tim often gets fed up with Jackson, makes fun of him, and drags him around by his wrist. That doesn’t scream loving father to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think the point is that Dim is the main person who keeps the children alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If something happens to Dim, I can see Ginn getting remarried almost immediately. She has learned to completely depend on Dim. She will probably marry a creepy stan because they're more likely to worship her than a regular guy.

• Sick
If something happens to Dim, I can see Ginn getting remarried almost immediately. She has learned to completely depend on Dim. I can see her marrying a stan.
Maybe she can move her ass to Canada (just throw her in the back of a moving truck and give the driver directions and a huge tip) and become a sister-wife in the Holy Moly fam. Or maybe there's a stan who works at a golf course so she can fulfill her lifelong dream of driving a golf cart even if her new stan-husband can't afford anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Tim does so much, he’s only got himself to blame that he’s enabling her lazy, slobbish behaviour. He should be disgusted with her for neglecting Jackson for so long. Why did he agree to having another child?

But instead he pats her on the head and takes her on staycations and out for endless meals.

If he was the devoted father that some people think he is, he would have never agreed to having a Stanny. There are plenty of single fathers out there who hold down full-time jobs, take care of multiple children, and are much more loving and caring than Tim could ever be.

And Tim often gets fed up with Jackson, makes fun of him, and drags him around by his wrist. That doesn’t scream loving father to me.
I don’t think anyone is suggesting that Tim is a good father or a dedicated one. I think the point being made is Jenn does less than zero…she incubates poorly and feeds them tainted milk then her role is done. Tim does the bare amount required until the help shows up…but between the two it’s him that at least does something. Neither one is good but on a scale of 1-10 Jenn is a -5 and Tim is a 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think anyone is suggesting that Tim is a good father or a dedicated one. I think the point being made is Jenn does less than zero…she incubates poorly and feeds them tainted milk then her role is done. Tim does the bare amount required until the help shows up…but between the two it’s him that at least does something. Neither one is good but on a scale of 1-10 Jenn is a -5 and Tim is a 2.
Yes, I agree. They’re both shameful parents.

Reactions: 10
Tim is a better parent than Jenn, but as we've seen in their vlogs that bar is in hell. No one is saying he's loving or devoted, just that he sucks slightly less than Jenn and keeps the kids alive. OG Buddy's behavior is a result of both their crappy parenting choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We're probably going to get a discombobulated home vlog soon titled, "Da Baby's First Flu! And the Nursery is Still Almost Finished + HutDogs"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.