The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim STOP showing the Tron ride! After seeing you ride it for the 12th time, it’s old already. We don’t need to see it from your pube beard point of view! 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Does one NEED to introduce their 2 month old to a man dressed as a large mouse??
Dimothy will always love fuzzy characters better than his own miracle children and his gluttonous greasy wife
---
Tim tracker #132 I love fuzzy characters and booty butts than my useless lazy wife

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim STOP showing the Tron ride! After seeing you ride it for the 12th time, it’s old already. We don’t need to see it from your pube beard point of view! 🤢
These are such unflattering angles for anyone, especially Captain PubeBeard. Looks like he’s taken a page from Mich Kay about making sure his large bulbous head is center frame. Uggghhh!!!
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what really happened with the Tron ride footage. It looks like he's wearing the GoPro chest mount, you can see the black straps on his shoulders. That wouldn't give the viewer the up his nostrils view that we got. This angle looks to me like he's recording from his phone with his phone in the little storage hatch on the ride vehicle.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what really happened with the Tron ride footage. It looks like he's wearing the GoPro chest mount, you can see the black straps on his shoulders. That wouldn't give the viewer the up his nostrils view that we got. This angle looks to me like he's recording from his phone with his phone in the little storage hatch on the ride vehicle.
I could see him putting the mount on upside down. And if the GoPro flips outward rather than staying flush it would view upwards instead of down. Idk if I’m explaining that properly.

I rode Tron by myself on our last trip. I was bleeping terrified my phone and sunglasses were going to fly out of that little compartment. The force of that ride is intense and I wasn’t expecting to catch air and lift off of the seat either.
If he was holding his phone he’s an even more of a dumbfuck than we all knew, but hey anything is possible.

Reactions: 19
Does one NEED to introduce their 2 month old to a man dressed as a large mouse??
Fun Fact: When I worked at Disney, Mickey was a woman!
(Mickey normally is / was a woman because of height requirements; I'm not sure if that's changed...)

She was my co-worker who stood 4'8" and worked sometimes as Mickey and then also in Guest Services at the Beach Club with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
(Mickey normally is / was a woman because of height requirements; I'm not sure if that's changed...)

She was my co-worker who stood 4'8" and worked sometimes as Mickey and then also in Guest Services at the Beach Club with me.
We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour when it first reopened and watched the characters getting dressed for the 50th cavalcade backstage. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Chip and Dale were all young women. Goofy was the only guy. I'm sure there are shorter guys who can play those roles, but they also have to have a more petit body frame.

I'm all for taking photos with the characters, even adults without kids. I think it is absolutely ridiculous to carry on a one-sided conversation with them, asking questions that they cannot answer, especially when there is a line of people waiting, staring at you to move along. Say hi, take a photo, say thank you, move along.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I once saw Donald Duck with “his” head off backstage at Disneyland (we were doing our annual high school choir trip and then got to enter DL through ToonTown) and can confirm also a small woman.

Reactions: 15
Not to defend Jenn in any way, shape or form however I have given my daughter my phone before when she had to wait in the waiting room at the doctors office and I went in (thanks COVID) and we were able to communicate back and forth by texting my own number. She had my phone and I had my Apple Watch. I assume Jenn figured this would work as well since testing it next to Tim would work, HOWEVER, your Apple Watch has to be in range of you. So the minute you walk out of range, or your connection is lost because of buildings etc (ex. Her being on a ride and Tim out in Tomorrow land) that connection is lost and Tim will not receive messages until they get back in range of each other. She’s just an idiot who didn’t realize this.
So was he for not realizing it. He doesn’t get a pass either.

Reactions: 8
While there’s much speculation on Tim’s gender preference, could it be possible that he has this character fetish because it generally is smaller females? Could he be hoping to land a new “hot chick”? Or we stick with the most likely answer, that he is just a creepy middle-aged man child.

Reactions: 12

Think it's always been a woman when I've been as well, at least looking at the shoulders it does seem to be, same with pinocchio, I always kindi thought most of those characters are because woman naturally have a smaller build than a males

I am curious why certain characters are always a mask though like caption hook an queen of hearts but others aren't like Dr facilier

Reactions: 8
What a stupid "challenge". Everything they did made no sense and had no theme. It looked like it was just slapped together half-assed. Par for the course I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same thing happened with Krispy S’mores and the Tokyo Disneyland trip! (May 2018)
Dave and Steph did all the planning.
Tim and DJ just followed them everywhere and did what they did.

Loved that DJ can’t do simple math and bought a $130 jacket she thought was only $13!
Tim had a very tall friend/youtuber as a guide in Tokyo.

Reactions: 6
While there’s much speculation on Tim’s gender preference, could it be possible that he has this character fetish because it generally is smaller females? Could he be hoping to land a new “hot chick”? Or we stick with the most likely answer, that he is just a creepy middle-aged man child.
Definitely just a creepy middle-aged manchild. I think he has a butt fixation but the furrier the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tim had a very tall friend/youtuber as a guide in Tokyo.
Yes, they did meet up with some fwends.

Got to say that DJ on this Japan trip was put together as far as her physical appearance and clothing. And Tim & DJ seemed totally different people than their current versions of themselves.

Oh, and getting back to the “raincoat”.
Tim knew at the time of purchase that the cost was $180 U.S., as a text immediately appeared on his phone.
He was just so elated that they thought it was only $17 that his brain didn’t process that it was really $180.

(from TTT TDL haul video. Tim speaking)
59C5E11A-C434-44A5-B844-DA7CF19E83C0.jpeg

2131864F-94D6-4C6E-AA85-884DD73E82B3.jpeg

The funnier thing was that this was the only time Tim used his credit card. He was afraid they might run out of cash, so he wanted to see if their CC worked, in case they needed to use it later in the trip.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely just a creepy middle-aged manchild. I think he has a butt fixation but the furrier the better.

I agree. Donald's booty butt turns him on. I don't even believe he makes the connection that it is not actually a fuzzy duck, but a 20 year old girl.

I had a great interaction at Goofy's Kitchen back in February. There were just a handful of tables filled and no kids at all. The characters were visibly bored. Dale came over and started to try to get me to put hot sauce on my scrambled eggs. I wasn't into it, but the more not into I was...the more Dale pushed. It ended up being funny, he had me pinky promise to always but hot sauce on my eggs. But Dale led this entire interaction. I didn't ask him 900 questions. There wasn't anyone waiting for him to visit with them. It happened organically. Tim pushes and pushes to try to get this kind of interaction and those poor cast members have to suffer dealing with his nonsense.

Reactions: 11
I keep waiting for the day Dim will make a very special video that he finally left Jenn and followed his true self to a furry commune. And at the end of the video he becomes the first 6'2 rat ever. That is a video that would get views.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.