The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch when they said they had a guy friend who loves Justin Bieber? Pretty sure they are talking about Mike. 🥴

Also, I bet they have two carriers because one is adjusted to Tim and his waddling hips and booty butt, and the other is adjusted to Jenn and her bad back and shoulder posture. The amount of swaying and waddling they did in that MK video was disturbing. Jenn was swaying so bleeping much when Tim filmed her from behind and you could ONLY see her head bebopping around. It was a ridiculous shift in movement for someone only WALKING.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Emotionally she’d probably love to ship them both off to boarding school or Miss Hannigan’s Orphanage or Fagin’s Thief Academy but then logistically who would she use as a scapegoat for her crappy work ethic (or lack thereof) and inconsistent uploads? The washing machine who demands that Ginn be the big spoon while it’s rumbling away trying to get the stink out of her beige shirts and bike shorts and Dim’s black shirts that don’t hide his own personal spare tire?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They really just bought another $179 baby carrier in a different color. Did something happen to the blue one or did they go on another shopping binge?

View attachment 2188070
View attachment 2188063
It looks maybe they bought the one with more built in airflow? Tbh I also bought two but got them second hand, that was during covid though and since we couldn’t try anything on I got both. Ended up that one fit my husband better and one fit me better so we used both.

Pretty sure Tim is wearing it wrong though. Oliver’s head should be up higher, like where it is on Jen..

Reactions: 8
Okay another one to throw in the ring-

The Tim Tracker #132: My Tesla may not have a spare tire, but I do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
just thinking here - if J4D's can't get a video out daily now when BB sleeps most of the day what is going to happen when he starts to stay awake for longer periods of time during the day? Will she post another home vlog so we can follow her around the house as she talks to the camera?

it's so hard you guyzzzzzzzzzz - BB just sits there and stares all day.
she is going to put him in day care so she can go of gallivanting around the parks with Tim. Still won’t help with getting videos out but so much more fuuuunnn you guuuyuyzzz! And that’s really all that matters isn’t it? 🙄

Reactions: 16
It was not Oliver’s first time going to Disney. The night they went to Epcot was. I understand if they were only there to eat dinner, but still. Call it Oliver’s first time at Magic Kingdom them. Just because the Epcot visit didn’t fit their narrative, they just pretend it didn’t happen. Reality isn’t a thing for these shitheads.

Why were they in the same clothes the entire time?

Jenn is an idiot but I’m also curious how Tim expected to receive a text if she had his phone? Obviously his watch isn’t equipped for it which he would’ve known.

They were obviously hosted at the Mexican place, yet he never mentions it and never thanks them. And how many times does he have to tell us that the private event area is private and not for the common guest. Tell us 100x you were given privilege to be up there, Tim. And then tell us again.

Jenn is definitely crying when she got off Tron. I don’t understand why Tim is being a little witch about not getting a shot of her riding by. He’s delusional if he thinks people care. Is it because he wanted to make part of it about him, having him in the shot too? I really don’t get it. He’s rode the damn thing countless times and covers it every time. I’m bleeping sick of Tron.

I can’t believe they took Oliver on space ranger spin as his very first ride. 😳 I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise…there’s just zero parenting instincts going on with them. And we all know they can’t say NO to Jackson if he’s the one who picked it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Aww tit, my daughter just put on Mammoth Club’s Amazing Animals vlog. I’ll be checking for the name on The capybaras… 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When they first went on space ranger ride I was relieved, for sure there is no way that whale and big baby would be on it too...then low and behold the camera panned to them I didn't know whether to laugh hysterically or be really angry. I ended up doing both because it was just so absurd, I think even a new low for them. In what world would Disney even alow a newborn on that ride, that was beyond me but pretty disgusting and selfish for them to do that to a 2 month old. I have a three month old daughter and we honestly have not taken her anywhere except the doctors and one time eating outdoors at a restaurant. We don't even shop with her. In the future sure but what is the point now. I get so disgusted with the way they have been toting that baby around town. She needs to God forbid stay her ass at home. Why is it so important for her to constantly be out and about. It's literally not that bad to cherish the time to stay put for a few months. I hate watch their content for what reason I don't know I guess I like to torture myself. It was actually my husband who introduced me to their "content" so at least I have someone to talk tit with. We are always so dumbfounded with the most stupid crap they say and do. But I swear every new video they put out just makes me really loath them more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Update of being invited to the swan, no email as of 7:30am Ohio time. Will update again when more news is received. HAHAHA.
No email yet, I also filled out the form half ass like Tim or Jenn would have to see if it would work.

Reactions: 11
I love how dismissive Tim was when Jenn said she wanted to make a video of all the good nursing spots at Disney, because he knows she'll never do it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love how dismissive Tim was when Jenn said she wanted to make a video of all the good nursing spots at Disney, because he knows she'll never do it.
Why does this witch think she’s the first person to ever feed a baby? Trust me, nursing mothers know how to find places to feed their babies. And as Tim was pointing out in this video, to bottle feed. Yeah Tim knows she’ll never get around to that. And really it would be wasted energy anyway. I don’t think their viewing demographic is full of nursing mothers who are looking for this information.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
of course like Notorious OGB, Big Baby’s socks are ten sizes too small
Wondering if they were told O$ needed socks or shoes to board attractions and they dug those out of their bag.

No sunhat or sunglasses for either child.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When they first went on space ranger ride I was relieved, for sure there is no way that whale and big baby would be on it too...then low and behold the camera panned to them I didn't know whether to laugh hysterically or be really angry. I ended up doing both because it was just so absurd, I think even a new low for them. In what world would Disney even alow a newborn on that ride, that was beyond me but pretty disgusting and selfish for them to do that to a 2 month old. I have a three month old daughter and we honestly have not taken her anywhere except the doctors and one time eating outdoors at a restaurant. We don't even shop with her. In the future sure but what is the point now. I get so disgusted with the way they have been toting that baby around town. She needs to God forbid stay her ass at home. Why is it so important for her to constantly be out and about. It's literally not that bad to cherish the time to stay put for a few months. I hate watch their content for what reason I don't know I guess I like to torture myself. It was actually my husband who introduced me to their "content" so at least I have someone to talk tit with. We are always so dumbfounded with the most stupid crap they say and do. But I swear every new video they put out just makes me really loath them more and more.
You've written everything I've been thinking.

These two are dopamine addicts and clearly spending time with their children at home isn't flooding their brains with it. They are going to be so miserable when the gravy train stops and they can't be on permanent vacation anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope they do. The only views that creepy video would get would be from their creepers. Low views and hopefully the people actually wanting travel information will unsubscribe finally realizing they are truly just a crappy family channel that is Gin-centric.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really hope they do. The only views that creepy video would get would be from their creepers. Low views and hopefully the people actually wanting travel information will unsubscribe finally realizing they are truly just a crappy family channel that is Gin-centric.
Doubt she would do it, but hopefully Disney has a no video policy in the nursing areas.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.