The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree, am all for breastfeeding an don't have a problem with it, but this isn't her channel, it's HIS, there's no reason for her to be there, they also could have fed him then done the live straight after it, they don't have a schedule

This was purely done as a way to show the baby on camera, an to be a look at me moment, it was all for her an for the attention she would have gotten for it, it's not bad enough that J has all this footage of them laughing he tit himself on a live, now they are fking up O with having footage of him being fed on a damn live
Just goes to show that this has completely morphed into a family channel. Sure Dim is still going to the parks but let’s face it, there is no news or POV ride videos to share with the subscribers. This is just “fun” for them and they are making money from it. How soon does Dejennerate get to pawn the miracles off with a Nanny to have their date night so she can experience some fun??
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the comment that killed me. We all know that being a stay at home mom (or dad) is a job and there are millions of parents that work a full time job outside of the house and are fully present and involved in their kids lives but she doesn't fit either of these descriptions. As many have said already, she was missing her adulation from the stans and needed immediate praise and compliments. Any normal parent would have fed Ollie right before the stream, burped, put a clean diaper on and had him settled but nope the Bojos have to monetize every aspect of these poor kids lives

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This latest live... 🤦‍♀️

She just NEEDS to be the center of attention, doesn't she?

And "working mom," my ass. 🖕 These enabling stans can go duck themselves with their delusion.

Why was Oliver's face so red / blotchy and the back of his head had a red spot too?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
This is the comment that killed me. We all know that being a stay at home mom (or dad) is a job and there are millions of parents that work a full time job outside of the house and are fully present and involved in their kids lives but she doesn't fit either of these descriptions. As many have said already, she was missing her adulation from the stans and needed immediate praise and compliments. Any normal parent would have fed Ollie right before the stream, burped, put a clean diaper on and had him settled but nope the Bojos have to monetize every aspect of these poor kids lives
Omg. A “working mom” that can’t even go buy groceries on her own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It bugs me that she calls the baby buddy too. You think Jackson isn't going to notice?
Trust me, he will! I used to call my son "my buddy" and when my daughter was born, she was "my princess". But one time I slipped and called her "buddy" my son screamed bloody murder "I'm your buddy! She's your princess! Don't forget!" He was 3 at the time and she was like a month old.

Reactions: 12
"Oh WOWOWOWOWOW I had NOOOOOOOO idea the Sanskrit word for cheetah is chita WOWOWOWOW, *fake laugh* hey budddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy what do you thiiiiiinnnnkkkk?!?!?!?! *fake laugh* We're going to be feeding gerbils, right? No wait, guinea pigs!!!! *fake laugh* Whoooooaaaaaaaa what a bumpy ride!!!!! *fake laugh* Africa has a lot of uh disease!! *fake laugh*"
Her voice is like nails down a chalkboard 🤮

Reactions: 11
Maybe it was just the lighting? But it seemed to have a red spot?

1680870776321.png

I feel so bad for those kids, in that they exploit them to no end. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Okay, so I’m not a mother, but is the way Timmy is back slapping buddy#2 here the correct way to burp a newborn? It honestly made me feel a bit uncomfortable, and seemed a little aggressive! Surely, gently rubbing his little back would be better!
Also where the duck did they find room in their clutter filled garage , not to mention the unused volt, that Gin should be driving, for those solar panels?
At first I thought it was because he was so close to the microphone, but it was pretty aggressive. It reminded me of the back blows you would give a child if they were choking.

I also don't understand if you have old solar panels taking up space, knowing that you will never ever use them, and someone, any living being said--can I buy those....what's to think about? Take them. I have no idea what value is in them, but really, if the options were store that tit in my already packed garage until the end of time, or give them to a neighbor willing to give actual money fo them....why would you not be sure if you're going to do with that? Are these solar panels like her mom's wishbones? Can there be sentimental value?

Maybe it was just the lighting? But it seemed to have a red spot?

View attachment 2084342

I feel so bad for those kids, in that they exploit them to no end. :(
I'm not a doctor, but I think that's cradle cap. It's basically a skin condition babies get.

Reactions: 14
Good thing about cradle cap is that it can be self diagnosed, which is something Jenn is a pro at.

Maybe he has allergies to something that gets in his body through her horrendous diet.

Reactions: 16
She literally fed him for 30 seconds and wondered why he was still hungry.
That wasn’t feeding, that was acting up to the camera. If that baby was genuinely due a feed it would have taken at least 20 minutes. She must be really missing her NSFW subreddit account or has she just realised her sister might have the right idea after all?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know it’s 2023 and I raised my children in a different time but the B* should have nursed $liver in the second PB chair they just had to have. I’m not in favor of doing it on the live. This world is filled with too many crazy creepy people who probably get their jollies in watching this tit. Also I would protect my children at all cost. But like I said I’m old and times are different but we all know we are talking the trackholes here and J4D has a severe case of FOMO going right now.
And not supporting the baby’s neck was freaking me out.

Timmy Boy and J4D - you STILL SUCK as parents - These boys deserve better and a hug.

Reactions: 24
I replied to this, but I think I'm shadow banned. If this wasn't a TRAVEL channel, this might make sense.
These stans need to learn what the definition of a "blog" is. Cuz Jenn doesn't have one.
---
I know it’s 2023 and I raised my children in a different time but the B* should have nursed $liver in the second PB chair they just had to have. I’m not in favor of doing it on the live. This world is filled with too many crazy creepy people who probably get their jollies in watching this tit. Also I would protect my children at all cost. But like I said I’m old and times are different but we all know we are talking the trackholes here and J4D has a severe case of FOMO going right now.
100% agree.

I don't care if it's the Trackers or the Ballingers... or even the Holderness kids who are featured in their music videos.

ALL minors should be prohibited from being exploited on the internet, IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And not supporting the baby’s neck was freaking me out.

Timmy Boy and J4D - you STILL SUCK as parents - These boys deserve better and a hug.
Am younger than her an wouldn't do that tit, I'd have myself covered fully so it was all kept as private as I could get if I was ever out in public, obviously your own house is different but I'd not be on a camera doing it

Reactions: 11
I replied to this, but I think I'm shadow banned. If this wasn't a TRAVEL channel, this might make sense.
Those were the exact comments she was looking for by nursing on the live. I'm all for feeding your baby however/whenever they need to be fed. However, doing it with a microphone 6 inches from his sucking is not appropriate for a channel where people are supposedly going for (crappy) Disney advice. Another stan had commented that she had never had letdown while watching a YouTube video. That's just weird to me for a travel channel.

If those NSFW Reddit mommy milker loving folks are still out there, which I'm sure they are, they'll be getting off to that live video for months. Just knowing there are people like that out there, she shouldn't have done that on a live video. It's basically a free Only Fans vid for pervs into lactating.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Tim Tracker #126: Looking for Travel Advice? Here’s some Furry Booty Butts and Sagging Lactation Stations!

I really wish we could make these titles longer, for as much as I enjoy everyone’s hilarious and witty titles, I would like every title to include “We Reviewed Hospital Food While Our Newborn was in the NICU”
I just don’t want that to ever be forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.