The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only ones suckling are those two on their own kids in a desperate bid to stay relevant. And it isn't working. 🤭

Reactions: 15
I checked out grav3yardgirl's channel recently and it is The Tracker's future. She has 8.43 million subscribers and her current videos are getting about 50k views. That ratio is even worse than The Trackers currently but I think in a couple years their ratio will get as bad as hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
All I can think is poor Oliver has to drink that clumpy, sour, salty, fishy tasting milk. I just know it tastes bad.
I remember when Jackson was an infant, she said when she pumps, her her milk goes bad really fast, I wonder if she has that issue this time around. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Seriously can we not talk about her boobs and her milk because it is just grossing me TF out🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine having a job, and you have to do a task that you’ve done countless times, and you’re still like “I don’t remember how to do this”

it’s not cute. It’s not funny. It’s not amusing. Acting dumb will never be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For those who are interested here is a full view of the front of Tim’s badge. It doesn’t say media, staff, press. It says Friday. Lol liar liar pants on fire 🔥🔥🔥
A471786A-EC53-4C8F-90FC-B360F583DA78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So the egg hunt was today… $10 bucks says the parents still didn’t go.

Reactions: 23
So the egg hunt was today… $10 bucks says the parents still didn’t go.
Who bets ten bucks they'll forget that Easter is like on Sunday. I can already hear her stupid voice laughing as she tries to stuff herself into that awful Shore dress with the stupid hat saying they forgot it was Easter while proceeding to take the kids to some stupid crowded restaurant not giving a tit that she's exposing her one month old to God knows what. I know they've been slumming it at OG lately maybe they can switch it up and do Chilli's or better yet Applebee's. I can already see the video Easter Date Night At Applebee's!

Yes, I still have PTSD of that awful Applebee's song and I could see a certain dumb ass exploiting it.

Reactions: 16
Just got back from WDW.
Only saw one buck-toothed Vlogger TWICE over our stay (I recognized his face, but have zero clue what his name is).

We avoided the entire Tron area on the 4th, but you couldn’t swing a dick without hitting a GoPro or gimbal (sp?) at the Magic Kingdom that day.

Some people are so bleeping pathetic.

Tron was fun, but not the jizz-inducing experience these Vloggers make it out to be.

Now - GotG, that’s another story. That ride was absolutely fantastic!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These clueless morons will of course forget its Easter and make some dumb ass excuse to go out to eat. Greasy Spice is the biggest attention bleep so she'll make sure the whole Tracker unit will be out in full force to an unsuspecting restaurant. I had to stop watching the live because once mini Winston was on her tit, I lost it. This witch is so full of herself and its all about her-always. And yes Timmy boy did look annoyed as hell.

Reactions: 19
Our 1 month old is “trying to suck his thumb and we have to stop him because it’s bad for his teeth”. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Raise your hand if you fully expect them to forget Easter, but go on a staycation within, say 2-3 weeks?
I think sooner than that. And it will be at the Grand Floridian so they can go to Narcoossee's and be close to whoever stays back with the baby. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Themepark Nick and Francie, they are at the GF this weekend.

Jenn said in the live that "tomorrow's video" would be a home vlog where they open a package from the Holy Moly. No video. So either they all had a day at the resort or it's been absolute hell at the house.
---
my guess they are having a staycation at the grand floridian this weekend. Themeparkdad is there with his family
Jinx!

Reactions: 13
I checked out grav3yardgirl's channel recently and it is The Tracker's future. She has 8.43 million subscribers and her current videos are getting about 50k views. That ratio is even worse than The Trackers currently but I think in a couple years their ratio will get as bad as hers.

I like Bunny. I just unfortunately forget she's out there. I think the last time I watched her was maybe two months ago and watched a couple video's. I just looked at her page and I do like Lush products, but I really don't want to watch Lush unboxing.

I do think the concept of "Do these things really work?" is a great concept. I am just not sure what went wrong with her? She is a lovely person and has a great personality. Even though the whole "Sippy Sippy" stuff is pretty old. She has more going for her than The Trackers.

Reactions: 5
For those who are interested here is a full view of the front of Tim’s badge. It doesn’t say media, staff, press. It says Friday. Lol liar liar pants on fire 🔥🔥🔥
Good catch!!!!

I'm glad I posted that goofy smiling screengrab of him on here cuz otherwise I didn't even think to look at the badge!

You're right; it looks the same as the Friday Only badge I got as well.

What a friggin liar, and for no real reason too. He didn't have to say anything, one way or the other. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
So she said during the live that the live was counting to them uploading every day. What's the excuse for no video yesterday? Or the two days last week they didn't upload? Don't pretend to be a daily vlogger if you can't keep up with the schedule.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.