The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Ginn said one of the things she would do differently with Buddy 2.0 that they didn't do with OG Buddy would be to take pictures of him monthly on one of those mats to post on social media (and I remember this well because I couldn't believe out of all the things she could have thought of with all that they've messed OG Buddy over on, that was her freaking priority).

I think Buddy 2.0 will be like 10.5 months old before she fake-cries in a home vlog about how she forgot to buy one of those mats and take pictures for the stans. She can just fake each month's picture belatedly, he looks like he's already several months old anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t watch until later but someone who knows how to do this, please tell me the total of the SuperStickers that these morons sent them today.

Reactions: 11
So based on their punchable "gee aren't we so cryptic and clever" smirks and winks and Dim with the finger pointing, they've got Narcosees lined up, along with a cruise that goes to Lighthouse Point, and Galactic Starcruiser. Will the Anal Beads bleep outdo herself from the first time around? As Ginn the insufferable witch kept saying in this live show, "maaaaaaybe 😏"

Some stan asked "do you cut your own hair, it always looks fresh". 🥴 Yeah maybe about as fresh as a squirrel that just got run over by a car. Ginn says he "LITERALLY got it cut 10 minutes ago".... 38 minutes into a live show. 🫠

Someone needs to take the word "literally" and bash her in the head with it.

---
*Big Babe grunts*
Ginn: "you okaaay? we're going to have a poop?"
Dim: "oh here it comes, oh yeaaahhh, you guyzzz will get to hear it live on this show"

Stans:

Normal people:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Anyone need a new Dim avatar?
View attachment 2083238
---
Dim says he wants to keep Big Babe from sucking his thumb because "it's not good for his teeth".

Hello Dim, have you met your 3.5 year old who still uses a bleeping pacifier and who you didn't even take to the dentist until he was almost 3? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Spare me with the faux concern over caring more about janky teeth than shutting your spawn up with pacifiers.
So J$ was/is just the practice child, it makes sense now.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So based on their punchable "gee aren't we so cryptic and clever" smirks and winks and Dim with the finger pointing, they've got Narcosees lined up, along with a cruise that goes to Lighthouse Point, and Galactic Starcruiser. Will the Anal Beads bleep outdo herself from the first time around? As Ginn the insufferable witch kept saying in this live show, "maaaaaaybe 😏"

Some stan asked "do you cut your own hair, it always looks fresh". 🥴 Yeah maybe about as fresh as a squirrel that just got run over by a car. Ginn says he "LITERALLY got it cut 10 minutes ago".... 38 minutes into a live show. 🫠

Someone needs to take the word "literally" and bash her in the head with it.

---
*Big Babe grunts*
Ginn: "you okaaay? we're going to have a poop?"
Dim: "oh here it comes, oh yeaaahhh, you guyzzz will get to hear it live on this show"

Stans:

Normal people:
That is gross. So bleeping gross!

Reactions: 14
I can only imagine that the spending on clothes and accessories for a girl would have disgustingly high even for them, not counting all the Disney princess stuff that would have followed.
In their heads they were thinking Bibbidy Bobbity vlogs, meeting the princesses.... all new angles for vlogs, cha ching $$$$$$ but along came Oliver to sabotage all their grand plans 🙌 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A- if you have Apple TV + - you should watch Central Park.
B- the villain is Bitsy Brandenham - bitchy old rich lady played by Stanley Tucci.

That being said - I think of her often while listening to Jenn Bojo.
There’s an episode where Bitsy calls a bunch of rich people Boobs. I can not find that Gif- but I sho wish I could.

1680819507104.gif

For those of you on IG:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
LOL they're going back to Galactic Starcruiser? It's been over a year now, sure, but Jenn complained about not feeling involved last time and she could be even less involved now with a newborn child. I'd say what's there to do again, but that's pretty much what they do; everything's the same since changing things up is apparently illegal.

Also GC is very much old news and was done by everyone, so it's just them throwing more money away to feel special for a bit, which is also very them.

• Sick
  • Haha
LOL they're going back to Galactic Starcruiser? It's been over a year now, sure, but Jenn complained about not feeling involved last time and she could be even less involved now with a newborn child. I'd say what's there to do again, but that's pretty much what they do; everything's the same since changing things up is apparently illegal.

Also GC is very much old news and was done by everyone, so it's just them throwing more money away to feel special for a bit, which is also very them.
Does Tim know that his beloved Sammie no longer works there?

• Haha
The Bojos trying to give information on CocoCay. Have these assholes ever even cruised with Royal Caribbean?
I don’t think they’ve ever cruised on RC. My wife and I are part of RC’s Crown and Anchor society since we frequently cruise with them. All they’re going to do is compare their RC cruise to Disney since that’s all they know. They’re dumb as hell so it’s just gonna be non stop bitching. RC is completely different from Disney.

Reactions: 17
Why does she suddenly want to watch Yellowjackets? She doesn’t watch anything of substance and when Stan’s bring up a popular tv show or movie her reply is she hasn’t seen it yet. Also I would keep an eye on their subs number. I’m thinking her nursing on a live will be deemed controversial and they will lose some peeps. She really is a selfish bleep

Reactions: 12
Ginn says she's looking forward to Lighthouse Point because it looks more like what RC's island looks like. Hey here's a thought, maybe instead of going to Castaway Cay 739 times in the last couple of years, you could try a RC cruise. But oh wait, Dimmy needs to ogle the furries' butts and lose at Disney trivia unless cheating. 🙄

Some stan asked "what do you think about what happened on the Virgin cruise?"
Ginn: "gee golly whiz, what happened, I don't know what happened, I can't keep up with all the news."

Then don't bother reading that question, you shady witch.

It's really perturbing how she keeps repeating that OG Buddy is going to be the BEST BIG BROTHER EVER. She's really into her toxic positivity delusional affirmations that she thinks will just magically manifest.

Reactions: 25
Ginn does her shocked pikachu face regarding the cruise passenger.

"Someone fell? And DIED? Oh that's the only thing about cruises that makes me nervous. Well hopefully um, like, I don't know."
She seriously can't even mutter a "wow my thoughts are with their family" because it's so foreign for her thoughts to be with anyone else.

There should be a Squid Game for vloggers where the vlogger who is the last to make something totally unrelated to them somehow about them wins a free Weight Watchers coupon (everyone else dies, obviously).

Goes to pointlessly film the screen for the next vlog, realizes she doesn't have a memory card in the camera. Teehee, gee golly whiz, silly me!
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 4.32.11 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think they’ve ever cruised on RC. My wife and I are part of RC’s Crown and Anchor society since we frequently cruise with them. All they’re going to do is compare their RC cruise to Disney since that’s all they know. They’re dumb as hell so it’s just gonna be non stop bitching. RC is completely different from Disney.
ot will be hilarious. They won’t be able
To do anything, they will be late, not have reservations. The only thing that will save them from just sitting on deck and crying is they will book a mega suite and the Genie will do everything for them.

Reactions: 9
My husband was watching and wanted to ask why Tim wasn't "allowed" to buy the Oliver cardigan and his question never showed up. He then tried to just say Hi to see if he was blocked, or what. When even that didn't go through he used my account. He sent them a $2 sticker (😡) that DID show, but they never thanked me (not enough money to warrant a thank you, I'm sure) . I then grabbed my phone and commented "YOU SUCK" a few times, but of course that didn't show up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nursing on camera...not a big deal....but hearing the slurping yes. Also stupid to do it because the baby was clearly not comfortable as she is not sitting in a proper chair etc
As predicted she is doing that quick kiss thing now with Buddy 2.0.
I get such a weird vibe with Dim and this baby....I don't feel he is into him at all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My husband was watching and wanted to ask why Tim wasn't "allowed" to buy the Oliver cardigan and his question never showed up. He then tried to just say Hi to see if he was blocked, or what. When even that didn't go through he used my account. He sent them a $2 sticker (😡) that DID show, but they never thanked me (not enough money to warrant a thank you, I'm sure) . I then grabbed my phone and commented "YOU SUCK" a few times, but of course that didn't show up.
I’m sorry 😣

Reactions: 8
Nursing on camera...not a big deal....but hearing the slurping yes. Also stupid to do it because the baby was clearly not comfortable as she is not sitting in a proper chair etc
As predicted she is doing that quick kiss thing now with Buddy 2.0.
I get such a weird vibe with Dim and this baby....I don't feel he is into him at all.
Slacker logic: buy a second expensive PB nursing chair, nurse the 30-pound baby on a live show where it sucks loudly on camera
Slacker logic: don't bother supporting a month-old baby's neck, but make a fuss and ask "what's wrooooooong?" and "ohhh buddddd, are you okaaaay?" every time he makes any sound aside from the enhanced loud nipple-sucking.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.