Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erry

Chatty Member
J is definitely the kid that blows out the candles on another kids birthday cake

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

lorianne

They were so worried about Covid, masks everywhere, no indoor eating, etc...and now they drag their newborn infant around in public after coming out of the NICU. They are the worst parents ever. I unsubscribed can't stomach them anymore.

Reactions: 55

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Anyone need a new Dim avatar?
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 2.00.48 PM.png

---
Dim says he wants to keep Big Babe from sucking his thumb because "it's not good for his teeth".

Hello Dim, have you met your 3.5 year old who still uses a fucking pacifier and who you didn't even take to the dentist until he was almost 3? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Spare me with the faux concern over caring more about janky teeth than shutting your spawn up with pacifiers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

quietcandy

VIP Member
why didn't she go with baby O to gymnastics class with the nanny and watch $J do the Easter egg hunt?
THEY DIDNT GO TO J$'S EASTER EGG HUNT?????

Tell me you hate your child without telling me you hate your child, apparently. Poor kid :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

notasponsor

Chatty Member
I am a huge proponent of breastfeeding and I understand that when a baby is hungry they should eat ASAP no matter where you are. However, there is a difference between feeding a hungry baby at the mall or on an airplane and feeding them live on the internet in your own home. She could have left the room and nursed him in his nursery. They have the $1200 chair in his nursery she could sit on. She also could have started nursing him discretely during the live without the both of them making a big deal out of it. Most stans probably wouldn't have noticed. There are so many creeps on the internet and some of them probably have a breastfeeding fetish. They have no idea who is watching their videos. It's not about her privacy, it's about Oliver's.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

2020planner

VIP Member
From the infertility “vid”

Portions taken direct from transcript –

Jenn: For us, specifically, we can’t have children... It’s like having 200,000 mother-in-laws asking 'why aren’t you pregnant yet'? It’s just tough because it kind of makes me feel, like, incomplete, in a way. Almost like I failed. ‘Jenn, you look pregnant’ [laughs] I get that a lot...which is, like, really crappy.

Jenn: We have tried. We’ve been together for almost 15 years now. And we’ve been married for what? 7? 5? 6?

Tim: 2011.

Jenn: It’s not for lack of trying. We’ve tried for many years... honestly [looks at Tim] … we…we…did all the things. We made sure it was the right day…you know, all that [waves arms around] … all that fun stuff.

Tim: All the scientific stuff.

Jenn: [nods] We did, yeah.

Tim: And I will say this too, I don’t want this to be an invitation to tell us different things we can try.

Jenn interrupts and shakes her hand as if to say "no": Please don’t.

Tim: We’ve made peace with it. Like, it’s just the way that it is. Such is life.

Jenn in April 2023 while nursing 2nd child in less than 4 years

Portions taken direct from transcript –

Jenn: Yeah, the other thing that's catching up to me too is just the fact that, like, like, Tim is going out and doing all these fun things which you know it's part of what we do and normally I would be a part of those fun things too but right now it's just the baby is too little to go out… um …and do those fun things and you know it just makes sense for me to stay home and I totally… like, like, I know what I signed up for. You know, like, I get it …I'm… I'm happy to do it but that doesn't again mean that it's not hard, and so sometimes like editing these really fun videos, I'm just like - man I really wish that I could do those fun things too …and I think it's just another thing that's kind of weighing on me, like, emotionally.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Those are NOT the words of a previously "infertile" woman.

Face it, stans. Your idols are full of shit and have been for a long time.
🖕

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Southpaw33

VIP Member
It's probably not the first time he rode something multiple times he wasn't a huge fan of...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wait, I'm watching the part I missed. They had the date wrong on the egg hunt? It hasn't happened yet? Oh, they absolutely suck as parents.

Jenn also said---$liver doesn't cry a lot, he's not a big crier. Um--but I thought he had colic? Liar, liar pants 🔥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So based on their punchable "gee aren't we so cryptic and clever" smirks and winks and Dim with the finger pointing, they've got Narcosees lined up, along with a cruise that goes to Lighthouse Point, and Galactic Starcruiser. Will the Anal Beads cunt outdo herself from the first time around? As Ginn the insufferable bitch kept saying in this live show, "maaaaaaybe 😏"

Some stan asked "do you cut your own hair, it always looks fresh". 🥴 Yeah maybe about as fresh as a squirrel that just got run over by a car. Ginn says he "LITERALLY got it cut 10 minutes ago".... 38 minutes into a live show. 🫠

Someone needs to take the word "literally" and bash her in the head with it.

---
*Big Babe grunts*
Ginn: "you okaaay? we're going to have a poop?"
Dim: "oh here it comes, oh yeaaahhh, you guyzzz will get to hear it live on this show"

Stans:

Normal people:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh no, no, no, no. Tim, you fucking asshole. Your baby is 3 weeks old. You did NOT compare your children and imply that $liver is better than J$. Fuck you, you stupid fuck. Jenn: J$ is a picky eater. Tim: Do you know who is not picky? This guy. $liver. J$ CAN HEAR YOU!!!! You are already doing real damage to that kid. What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?!?!

And J$ is a picky eater because of you. Because you make him the same brown shit separate from the meals you eat . Because you have some weird insane food obsession with him. He picks it up from you.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I am going to buck the trend here and say I see nothing wrong with two grown men hanging out goofing off at the fair and yes, riding kiddy rides. I am 51 years old and I would get on a kiddie ride and ride it for fun there’s nothing wrong with going and being goofy every once in a while it’s not hurting anybody. I actually found Adams vlog Hilarious. (Just now watching Tims) I also wouldn’t look at them and think that they were being creepy either. In the world that we live in where everybody Vlogs or tiktoks doing silly and goofy things, I would just think that they are vloggers doing what they’re doing. I really have a problem when vloggers or tiktokers are doing asshole things like you see them doing crap at like Disney World and ruining other peoples times, but in Adam and Tim’s defense in these vlogs they are not ruining anybody else’s time. They aren’t being over bearing assholes. They’re just out goofing off. I know that most of the people here will disagree with me and that’s fine but I’m gonna stand by that there is nothing wrong with them going to the fair and the vlogs are funny.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I haven’t watched but I certainly hope this fixes any desire for them to have a third child.

I think this is ridiculous. They are struggling? They have no true jobs. They are financially secure. Absolutely zero responsibilities aside from keeping the two children alive. Fuck them both. They deserve every ounce of this supposed misery. My heart breaks for those poor children though. Their parents suck.

Oh and dumbasses, you are parents to two small children with zero friends and family to rely on for help. One of you doesn’t drive. Maybe you should stop purposefully eating stuff that you know will make you ill. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

cavamom

Chatty Member
Jen, who can't do anything without a handler on a Mom's day out with the two kids on her own? Do these Stans watch the same vlogs we do?
It is just wild to me that her child is 3 1/2 and she’s never done anything alone with him outside of their house. No appointments, shopping, play dates. I would bet not even a walk in the neighborhood, and she’s technically the “at-home parent”. I’ve always been an at-home parent and I just can’t even imagine.

• Sad
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
If anyone is on the fence about watching this one, this is one to watch. Jenn’s whiny rant starts around 19:30 and ends around 27:00.
I started watching. I couldn't get through it all.

So basically when Oliver gets older and watches this, he'll see his mom was sad because she couldn't go out and do "fun things" and only gets out to go to "the grocery store and Target" because she "knows what she signed up for"... as she was breastfeeding him... and on the verge of tears.

Sorry, Oliver. She's upset because she couldn't do fun things... because of you.

Jenn - it's called being a MOTHER. You're going to have to sacrifice things.

And if you really wanted to read your book, what the fuck are you expecting?!?
Five straight hours of uninterrupted reading time with two kids right now?!?

Get real!

Stop watching fucking TV and read a chapter before you go to bed, and call it a success.

BTW, I recommend NOT talking about these things ON CAMERA WHERE YOUR CHILDREN CAN VIEW IT IN THE FUTURE AND FEEL GUILT OVER YOUR OWN WORDS ABOUT THEM.

Or better yet, KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OFF THE DAMN CHANNEL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40