The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that theory is correct, and it sounds like it is (thanks @xmasbdaygirl), holy carp. They left a two-week-old with random friends so they could go on a completely unnecessary safari drive. And if I was Theme Park Dad or Mom, the answer to the Trackers would have been a big fat no. Something wrong with them too. Perhaps a case of asskissing disease.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I can Tim saying they rented the Jeep instead they actually bought. Not wanting to say they bought it because of ya know saving the earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t wrap my head around how they can be such crap parents. They are so detached. Yet they know what they did was crappy because they lied and covered it up on their video. I think Jenn says at the beginning that Oliver is with them and shows his feet/blanket in his car seat. And they left the car seat in the Jeep. My gosh, wtf are they thinking. This baby is fresh out of the NICU for breathing issues and they are leaving him with people who are complete strangers to him. And what if there was some kind of emergency with him? Themepark family did not have a carseat to transport him.

They think they are doing this great thing for Jackson but they are just screwing him up more and more.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
So within his very first weeks of life little d’Oliver has….
• Spent several days in the NICU for breathing issues.
• Been wheeled around Target
• Gone to a people filled 4 Wheels BBQ
• Road tripped in a top down rented Jeep for one hour each way
• stayed with someone other than a custodial human for over one hour while the other family members drive through a “safari” park
• was in another crowded restaurant (Walk On??)
• meanwhile, he has been subjected to the breast milk of a cow that consumes caffeine and spice foods, like pickles and shrimp.
No wonder d’Oliver has digestive issues!!
---
I can Tim saying they rented the Jeep instead they actually bought. Not wanting to say they bought it because of ya know saving the earth.
He did.
Through Turo.com

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
To sum up all their vlogs and everything that comes out of their gaping mouths:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So within his very first weeks of life little d’Oliver has….
• Spent several days in the NICU for breathing issues.
• Been wheeled around Target
• Gone to a people filled 4 Wheels BBQ
• Road tripped in a top down rented Jeep for one hour each way
• stayed with someone other than a custodial human for over one hour while the other family members drive through a “safari” park
• was in another crowded restaurant (Walk On??)
• meanwhile, he has been subjected to the breast milk of a cow that consumes caffeine and spice foods, like pickles and shrimp.
No wonder d’Oliver has digestive issues!!
---

He did.
Through Turo.com
That sums it up quite nicely. I think all the stan lurkers (Hi Marie!) need to be reminded that $liver was born on March 6th. He is 23 days old today. These videos were most likely filmed about a week ago. So he is, to use Jenn's word, literally DAYS old.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m just going to leave this article on Tracker parenting right here….

Reactions: 19
And just to burst Tim’s bubble, I work in Lake Nona and live within 5 minutes of lake Nona, (it’s a small but rapidly growing area)
I’ve seen at least 10 Rivians. I know he’s trying to be one of the firsts ti have one, but by the time he gets one they will be as available as Teslas. Ive never seen more Teslas in a concentrated area than I’ve seen here in LN. they are EVERYWHERE.

He claims there is only one person in the neighborhood across the street

So much for feeling special Timothy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If the Trackers were as rich as some people are convinced they are, they would have been able to take normal maternity leave. They wouldn’t have to be making horrendous videos now and showing themselves up for the useless pieces of trash parents that they are. Tim wouldn’t have to have been fighting all the other vloggers for a reservation for Roundup Rodeo. The fact that they’re out and about now, neglecting their two-week old that was in the NICU, shows that the measly two weeks they took off has killed them financially.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And just to burst Tim’s bubble, I work in Lake Nona and live within 5 minutes of lake Nona, (it’s a small but rapidly growing area)
I’ve seen at least 10 Rivians. I know he’s trying to be one of the firsts ti have one, but by the time he gets one they will be as available as Teslas. Ive never seen more Teslas in a concentrated area than I’ve seen here in LN. they are EVERYWHERE.

Picking an $80K+ car based on how "special" it is and not whether it makes sense for you and how you use it -- such an entitled narcissist

• Heart
  • Haha
The Trackholes HAD to have someone with them so they could film. This was their "big day out" for Jackpot. Had Ollie been screaming his colicky head off in the Jeep, Jenn wouldn't have been able to capture this amazing and exciting adventure. Just another staged outing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

They don’t have any style or taste of their own, they even have to get the same car as their neighbours. But, like he always is with any pathetic fad, Tim’s late to the party. I can’t imagine what their neighbours must think of them and how much they must ridicule them. Dimmy the Dunce must be the laughingstock of Lake Nona.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I said this same thing many threads ago. I live in Winter Garden and the number of Teslas and Rivians I see is funny. In that people bought them for social reasons not environmental, for the most part. Dim will be nothing special in his ugly orange Rivian.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim and Jen really need to discipline Jackson if he does something that he should not be doing like climbing on the cornhole. He could be seriously injured or he could his baby brother. I mean I know we only see what they film but I hope they do discipline him off camera but honestly I doubt it.

Reactions: 17
They were so worried about Covid, masks everywhere, no indoor eating, etc...and now they drag their newborn infant around in public after coming out of the NICU. They are the worst parents ever. I unsubscribed can't stomach them anymore.

Reactions: 55
Tim and Jen really need to discipline Jackson if he does something that he should not be doing like climbing on the cornhole. He could be seriously injured or he could his baby brother. I mean I know we only see what they film but I hope they do discipline him off camera but honestly I doubt it.
It’s easier to raise a sociopath than to discipline.

Discipline requires effort.

Trackers ≠ Effort. Ever.

• Haha
The two idiots should’ve filmed all this senseless crap before miracle baby number two was born. They could have been uploading this filler during their maternity leave. They really don’t seem to care about Ollie boy at all. It’s disturbing.

They should both be sterilized so they can't mistreat a third child sometime down the line. I said what I said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I said this same thing many threads ago. I live in Winter Garden and the number of Teslas and Rivians I see is funny. In that people bought them for social reasons not environmental, for the most part. Dim will be nothing special in his ugly orange Rivian.
#homemovies
E14DC70D-A205-4F1A-8445-816B43B4F081.jpeg

Or maybe this
DA2ED648-DD44-4FFC-B987-F8A5380E1FB1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.