The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some babies require weird things. When I worked in an infant daycare, we had a baby about a year old. To get to sleep, you had to give him a bottle and rock him as fast as you could with his other arm free to rub his hand through his hair. And I mean rock as fast as you could or else it wouldn’t happen. It was a workout. Parents orders so we did it:). I got pretty good at it too😂
My first was incredibly hard to burp so we had to be firmer than what I would have thought pre-kids. And she was a baby that loved movement to fall asleep but she hated bouncers and swings. They weren’t crazy enough. Used to hold her and sit on a yoga ball and bounce like crazy. Or swing her like crazy in your arms. And she also needed to touch her hair. I hated it but it was what worked. We worked hard as she got older to lessen what she needed. Shes 7 now and has sensory needs when falling asleep (still loves her hair and blankets must be smoothed out) but she’s also a daredevil that loves roller coasters, going fast as possible, etc. So it all makes sense. But I was so grateful my other kids didn’t need all of that. It was exhausting.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the recap video I got in my email from MegaCon about the event that just finished up.

Spit out my drink when I saw this was included at :39 in. 🤮

1680888790213.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A Limerick

"Thanks you guyzzzz for showing up
She's really been down on her luck
Her attitude is cloying
So dang annoying
May she never prosper, and continue to 'suck.'"

Reactions: 11
Either the Playboard site (playboard.co) is having trouble pulling the data from YouTube or somehow the Trackers figured out how to "hide" their super sticker income. I checked on Playboard for ResortTV1 and they show super chat revenues in the last 7 days so the site doesn't seem to be entirely broken.
I just checked again and it looks like it updated! Says they made a whopping $145! 🤑😂

Does it usually update more later?

8F2BD58C-54DF-454C-93E6-B92546E2C8DB.jpeg
F74FA7BD-4131-4D22-8655-FCCD622E7628.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just checked again and it looks like it updated! Says they made a whopping $145! 🤑😂

View attachment 2084847View attachment 2084848
This is the first time I've seen this much lag so not sure if it will go up more or not. I wouldn't expect it to double or anything. The $145 does seem pretty sad.

Does anybody else get triggered when JennBo says "This live counts as the video for today" like she thinks they are still uploading every day? I don't remember the last time they did daily videos consistently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I still think they have a night nanny. Neither of them are complaining about sleep at night which we know they would absolutely do that, nor have they discussed how often he wakes etc. I think she is pumping for the night feedings and they have 3000 fans on so they can't hear the baby.
For sure Dim doesn't want to have anything to do with this baby. It's very sad. We always talk about Ginn wanting a girl but actually you can tell in the vlog where they find out from the ultrasound, Dim was even more disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2084847View attachment 2084848
That’s a LOT of downward mentioning. I love the fact that the Avg views per video are “VERY LOW” when taken against the subscriber count. Ole Dim buying subs didn’t factor in the views ratio. I would imagine this is around the real number of subs and stans. Somewhere between 150K and 200K is probably more right than purported 895K.
#homemovies

Reactions: 16
Why was Oliver's face so red / blotchy and the back of his head had a red spot too?
Normally you might applaud them for deciding not to show a full shot of $liver’s face but since they obviously do not care it struck me that they were purposefully hiding whatever is going on there, I’m guessing eczema or maybe a food intolerance since the redness from being a very newborn should have faded by now. If it’s itchy, they definitely need to put mittens on the guy so it doesn’t make it worse!

Reactions: 14
She didn’t show the baby’s face because he looks like Tim 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s probably questioning if it’s his. Let me stop 🤣
What was the point in buying that expensive glider if you are not even going to use it when you nurse? I know you need attention because you are a narcissist, but would it kill you to step out for a while and nurse him properly? I know you need the money and nursing on a live will get you that extra money, but damn! The channel really does come before ANYTHING! Also, you act like you never had a child before. Support Oliver’s neck you bleep!!!! 🤬
---
I am a huge proponent of breastfeeding and I understand that when a baby is hungry they should eat ASAP no matter where you are. However, there is a difference between feeding a hungry baby at the mall or on an airplane and feeding them live on the internet in your own home. She could have left the room and nursed him in his nursery. They have the $1200 chair in his nursery she could sit on. She also could have started nursing him discretely during the live without the both of them making a big deal out of it. Most stans probably wouldn't have noticed. There are so many creeps on the internet and some of them probably have a breastfeeding fetish. They have no idea who is watching their videos. It's not about her privacy, it's about Oliver's.
Jinx!! I just saw your post. I agree 1000000%!!!
---
WWE to TTT
Even WWE is less FAKE than the TRACKERS!! 😝
---
Maybe it was just the lighting? But it seemed to have a red spot?

View attachment 2084342

I feel so bad for those kids, in that they exploit them to no end. :(
It looks like Oliver is always laying down on his back a lot. I believe they don’t pick him up as much and that’s why there is a redness on his head. Poor baby. ☹
---
The Tim Tracker #126 Now it’s time for stan’s to suckle! 🍼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.