The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sooner than that. And it will be at the Grand Floridian so they can go to Narcoossee's and be close to whoever stays back with the baby. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Themepark Nick and Francie, they are at the GF this weekend.

Jenn said in the live that "tomorrow's video" would be a home vlog where they open a package from the Holy Moly. No video. So either they all had a day at the resort or it's been absolute hell at the house.
---

Jinx!
she is promising us a Holy Moly haul? Wtf is wrong with them? And TPD with the tagalong for babysitting bullshit. They are such usurious assholes.

Reactions: 15
TPD can go away too. I’m so over these adults that keep using their spawn for content and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
TPD can go away too. I’m so over these adults that keep using their spawn for content and attention.
Yeah, I wish we'd see some legislation and real punishments over this stuff, but I'm sure YouTube and the others shovel enough money to the politicians that it won't happen for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.